Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer (2813 Views)

My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk / Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by anjyy(f): 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
Please advise, I just got a Fully Funded US PhD scholarship Offer but I have one month to put to bed
The program is expected to start by Fall September 2021.

Please help

I don't how to go about the visa applications

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
Wow...good news. I wish u well.
Re: I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by anjyy(f): 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
Puloc:
Wow...good news. I wish u well.
Thank you
Re: I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
anjyy:
Please advise, I just got a Fully Funded US PhD scholarship Offer but I have one month to put to bed

Please help

Congratulations please visit the travel section.
Re: I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by mountmoriah(m): 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
anjyy:

Please help

This is a great and wonderful news for you, your husband, and your entire family, God bless your baby.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
anjyy:

Please help

Op those people should be to help you now.
Re: I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by anjyy(f): 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
uruba23:

Congratulations please visit the travel section.

Thank you. I am there already

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by sisisioge: 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
Congratulations!
Re: I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by anjyy(f): 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
sisisioge:
Congratulations! Send me a PM let me drop a telegram link for you. It's a controlled group about naija US students who are at different stages of studying in the US. It's a really helpful group.

Congrats. Meanwhile, you must also drop me details of which school, course etc you got your grant on. Been considering apply for a GA in some school too but PhD sounds like a forever deal. Infact, let's be friends grin I have PMed you.

I just responded. Check you email
Re: I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by sisisioge: 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
anjyy:

Responded
Re: I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by GboyegaD(m): 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
anjyy:

Is your husband going with you?
Re: I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by sisisioge: 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
GboyegaD:

How do you know she's married? Besides, applying for spousal Visa at this stage could be tricky o.

Meanwhile, Anjy, let me know if you're having issues joining. I could give your username to the Admin directly.
Re: I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by anjyy(f): 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
GboyegaD:

Yes
Re: I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by sisisioge: 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
anjyy:

Yes

Wow...good luck with the Visa application.
Re: I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by GboyegaD(m): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
anjyy:

Yes

You will be fine since you have adequate support. You just need explain at your interview that he is going with you for support at the initial stage.

Lastly, this thread will help since most of the active posts are from people still in school and those currently applying like you https://www.nairaland.com/6354180/general-usa-student-visa-enquiries-part/118

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by GboyegaD(m): 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
sisisioge:

How do you know she's married? Besides, applying for spousal Visa at this stage could be tricky o.

Meanwhile, Anjy, let me know if you're having issues joining. I could give your username to the Admin directly.

I don't think it is that tricky. Many have done same and are still doing same. It depends on how you explain your case. The student thread I posted will be of great help.
Re: I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by anjyy(f): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
GboyegaD:

You will be fine since you have adequate support. You just need explain at your interview that he is going with you for support at the initial stage.

Lastly, this thread will help since most of the active posts are from people still in school and those currently applying like you https://www.nairaland.com/6354180/general-usa-student-visa-enquiries-part/118
'

Thank you.

I believe someone would have been in my situation before. I hope they can share their experience on this
Re: I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by GboyegaD(m): 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
anjyy:
'

Thank you.

I believe someone would have been in my situation before. I hope they can share their experience on this

Quite many have. I was but in my case, I got married two weeks before my program start date and I got visa for myself and my wife. I know of many others too. I'm not active on the student thread anymore but you can get guidance from there.
Re: I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by sisisioge: 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2021
GboyegaD:

I don't think it is that tricky. Many have done same and are still doing same. It depends on how you explain your case. The student thread I posted will be of great help.

Nice! Good to seek all the advice one can get then.
Re: I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by Soleye24(m): 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
sisisioge:
Congratulations! Send me a PM let me drop a telegram link for you. It's a controlled group about naija US students who are at different stages of studying in the US. It's a really helpful group.

Congrats. Meanwhile, you must also drop me details of which school, course etc you got your grant on. Been considering apply for a GA in some school too but PhD sounds like a forever deal. Infact, let's be friends grin I have PMed you.
I have sent a pm, I'm interested in the group too. I have been on this US Waka for awhile now
Re: I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by Soleye24(m): 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
anjyy:

Please help

Congratulations, did you submit TOEFL and gre?
Re: I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by sisisioge: 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
Soleye24:

I have sent a pm, I'm interested in the group too. I have been on this US Waka for awhile now

Ok...will send shortly. Please be kind to be the sharer for subsequent requesters. Also check out Gboyega's thread....very helpful too.
Re: I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by Soleye24(m): 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
sisisioge:

Ok...will send shortly. Please be kind to be the sharer for subsequent requesters. Also check out Gboyega's thread....very helpful too.
I will, thanks and pls who is Gboyega an how do I get to his thread?
Re: I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by sisisioge: 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
GboyegaD:

^^^^^
Up there.....also mail sent.

Soleye24:

Re: I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by whitewizardry(m): 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
sisisioge:

Wow...good luck with the Visa application. The group also preps on answering interview questions and documentation.

please i have sent you a message kindly add me to the group. Thanks
Re: I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by sisisioge: 6:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
whitewizardry:

please i have sent you a message kindly add me to the group. Thanks

Cc soleye24

Sorry, not close to my laptop. He will send you the link. Cheers.
Re: I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by whitewizardry(m): 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2021
Soleye24:

please send me the group link i have sent you a message. thanks
Re: I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by Soleye24(m): 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
whitewizardry:

please send me the group link i have sent you a message. thanks
Hey man, are you sure you actually sent the message? I can't find any in my mail box. talktosoleyedayo@yahoo.com
Re: I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by whitewizardry(m): 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
Soleye24:

Hey man, are you sure you actually sent the message? I can't find any in my mail box. talktosoleyedayo@yahoo.com

i just did, please check
Re: I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by Soleye24(m): 11:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
whitewizardry:

i just did, please check
Sent... If you get to white land before me, find Trump and tell him thunder fire him for making visa policy tougher during his time
Re: I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by Lightning360: 12:50am On Apr 25, 2021
Re: I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer by fannybaby(f): 11:06am On Apr 25, 2021
Soleye24:

. Good morning please I also need the group

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Asking Too Much? / . / Affordable Wedding in Nigerian, Wedding Decorations in Lagos Call 08081504149

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.