Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Pls Help I'm Peeing Blood - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help I'm Peeing Blood (256 Views)

Peeing Blood Associated With Severe Pain, please Help! / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed / Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help I'm Peeing Blood by diamondedu(m): 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
Good day everyone here.. yesterday I bought this herbal drug from one aboki guy in nnewi his well known concerning general infection treatment. The aboki guy told me of the health benefits and he also told me of the constant urination after taking the herb . I mixed the herb with 7up in the night before bed by mid morning I start noticing that the colour of my urine is shinning wine and after peeing there's the sharp pain I feel in my penis. I urinate every 5-10min and I'm not comfortable with these.i called the aboki guy and he told it's the effect of the herb,it's working but my friend who bought same only constantly urinate no pain during urination and no blood. Pls how best the I treat myself because these my first time taking aboki herbs I bought antibiotics these morning but I still feel pain while urinating.. PLS help a brother
Re: Pls Help I'm Peeing Blood by harmargedon: 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
you're ubekus salackus droppidus has be affected by the local herbs. Abeg!!! Mr man go to hospital immediately.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I'm Peeing Blood by shilenji(m): 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
...... With alacrity

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Receding Gums / The Effectiveness Of Pain Management / UCTH Medical Interns Protest 7 Months Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.