Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,099 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" (38266 Views)

Lai Mohammed: We Know Where Kidnappers Are, Only Being Careful / Bala Mohammed: We Have Evidence That PDP Defeated Buhari In 2019 / Abdulkadir Mohammed: We Accept PDP's Defeat With Dignity, Sportsmanship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by Truthteller2020: 8:40am On Apr 16, 2021
plaindealer:

I love the feeling that Nigeria is at the top of the TECH world in Africa and not Ghana.

Nigeria is Number 1 in Africa.

Nigeria the Number 1 VC destination in Africa, not Ghana.

Go and cry for Ghana inside toilet.

grin grin grin grin

you have time for those hungry Ghanians
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by Wizzzzmike: 9:14am On Apr 16, 2021
Truthteller2020:

Says by a foolish Ghanaian.

Another stupid illiterate zoogeria lol grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by Wizzzzmike: 9:20am On Apr 16, 2021
plaindealer:

What is this one saying?

I'm the reason why Nigeria is the TECH capital of Africa or the reason why FB and google picked Nigeria instead of ghana?

It is not by force to comment, log off if you are sleepy.

Oh, I see, you are just upset because the bog boys are in Nigeria and not small ghana and their twitter office with 11 ghost workers..

Both google and facebook HQ are in south africa not Nigeria lol..but google AI is in Ghana lol... illiterate ur in pain and I love it

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by Proflere: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2021
kmcutez:
Nigerians demarket their country. Have you ever seen a Ghanaian demarket their own country? All the Ghanaians do on social media is to demarket Nigeria with the help of Nigerians, especially IPOB, that will be screaming, Nigeria is a zoo. Lol. Very soon no country will give Nigerians visa. Let me see how you will run out of the country after saying all manner of nonsense.
so people should be suffering and be smiling? Think before you talk now. Whether we call the nation zoo or not, people can see it. Former US president called the nation a shithole after meeting with your president why are you now complaining about what people do on twitter. If I have 24 hours light, will I go on twitter and say I don't have it? Please be smart.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 16, 2021
plaindealer:

What is this one saying?

I'm the reason why Nigeria is the TECH capital of Africa or the reason why FB and google picked Nigeria instead of ghana?

It is not by force to comment, log off if you are sleepy.

Oh, I see, you are just upset because the bog boys are in Nigeria and not small ghana and their twitter office with 11 ghost workers..

Nigeria has only chaos. Again, you quoted me first.
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by gforce5: 10:01am On Apr 16, 2021
Keep quiet! Your President de marketed the country internationally by calling Nigerian youths "lazy" and "criminals"! He further de marketed the country by promoting medical tourism in the UK than his own country! Of course, you will not say something about it because it does not suit your narrative! Protests are done everywhere in the world. Hong Kong has experienced lengthly protests since 2019 yet most top companies still has their businesses there because they have good facilities. You zombies are something else! Damn!
seunmsg:

Sadly, they will still come here to attack you and the minister. We don’t like the truth in Nigeria in as much as it does not speak to our biases.
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by PetroDolla2020: 10:54am On Apr 16, 2021
Stop talking like a f00l. Naija don pafuka cool. Your president has become a television president. When was the last time your president left the Villa in Abuja to go to any part of Nigeria? The man is always at the Villa, commissioning and attending meetings and projects by zoom grin President Zoom grin

Truthteller2020:

Says by a foolish Ghanaian.
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by plaindealer: 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
vaxx:
what a funny thing to behold. Google also has its Artificial intelligence centre in Ghana.... by the way, Google headquater is In south Africa not Nigeria.

What is a funny thing to behold,

Nigeria is Africa's TECH GIANT, not Ghana

Nigeria is the CV Destination in the whole of Africa, not Ghana

Nigerian TECH industry received more TECH funding than any other country in Africa in one single month, more than SA, Kenya or Egypt, the big 4 in Africa that Ghana is not even part of.

3 out of the 4 unicorn TECH companies in the whole of Africa are here in Nigeria, not a single one in Ghana, not in SA, not in Kenya.

Ghana is beneath us in all level known to man and no amount of low self-esteem and inferiority complex of yours can change that,

In fact, we are talking about Google HUB in Africa and this one is ranting about artificial lab.

Artificial ko, supernatural ni.

You people are not serious.
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by plaindealer: 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2021
nowhere:

Nigeria has only chaos. Again, you quoted me first.

Typical anti Nigerian hateful and bitter rubbish

What else is new, to to the mountain and yell it to the sky, Nigeria remains the KINGG and the TECH GIANT in Africa.

grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by plaindealer: 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Truthteller2020:
you have time for those hungry Ghanians

I have time jare.

Just imagine these low self-esteem and inferiority complex people ranting that poor and lowly Ghana that is beneath us is better than us.

Ghana can not even survive without our industrial output, without our goods and services.

Only in Nigeria, you have clowns say a $446 Billion economy is below a poor $66 Billion meager economy.

Must be madness and insanity.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by plaindealer: 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
2020 also showed the Big Four countries’ preponderance in terms of investment destination, at least in two out of the three reports.

The countries remained unchanged on Partech’s top five as Nigeria remained the VC’s top destination with $307 million

https://techcrunch.com/2021/02/11/how-african-startups-raised-investments-in-2020/

Nigeria remained the VC’s top destination with $307 million

You can keep crying for Ghana, but until Ghana reaches the above level, your cry and pain is in VAIN.

grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by plaindealer: 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Both google and facebook HQ are in south africa not Nigeria lol..but google AI is in Ghana lol... illiterate ur in pain and I love it

2020 also showed the Big Four countries’ preponderance in terms of investment destination, at least in two out of the three reports.

The countries remained unchanged on Partech’s top five as Nigeria remained the VC’s top destination with $307 million

https://techcrunch.com/2021/02/11/how-african-startups-raised-investments-in-2020/

Is there any reason why HQ or no HQ, Nigeria is still the VC investment destination in Africa?

Is there any reason why HQ or no HQ,, Nigeria still received more TECH funding in one month than what SA collected in the whole of last year?

Is there any reason why HQ or no HQ, 3 out of the 4 unicorn startups in Africa are right here in Nigeria

See, you people get also in your own ignorant and pointless narratives that you end up showing how ignorant and mentally substandard you are.

HQ ko, secretariate ni..

Comedians.

grin grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by vaxx: 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
plaindealer:

Nigerian TECH industry received more TECH funding than any other country in Africa in one single month, more than SA, Kenya or Egypt, the big 4 in Africa that Ghana is not even part of.

3 out of the 4 unicorn TECH companies in the whole of Africa are here in Nigeria, not a single one in Ghana, not in SA, not in Kenya.

Ghana is beneath us in all level known to man and no amount of low self-esteem and inferiority complex of yours can change that,

In fact, we are talking about Google HUB in Africa and this one is ranting about artificial lab.

it is not c.v, it is VC. that alone sell you out as an ignorant.

well , artificial intelligence of Google is a very important component of Google. no time to educate you on it . it only exist in four country. USA, Israel, Canada and lastly Ghana.

This chart shows evidence in your lies. Ghana which is much more smaller than Nigeria ( just a bit more than lagos state is the fourth in entire Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by plaindealer: 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
[s]
vaxx:
it is not c.v, it is VC. that alone sell you out as an ignorant.

well , artificial intelligence of Google is a very important component of Google. no time to educate you on it . it only exist in four cunrtry . USA, Israel, Canada and lastly Ghana.

This chart shows evidence in your lies. Ghana which is much more smaller than Nigeria ( just a bit more than lagos state is the fourth in entire Africa.
[/s]

You can come back with a different story when narratives change, Nigeria is still the king in Africa, read and comprehend.

It's really insulting to even include Ghana in this discussion. When they talk about TECH in Africa, they talk about the big 4 which Ghana is not part of.
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by plaindealer: 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2021

You can not win any discussion with half-backed and half-hidden facts.

Nice try sha..

Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by Wizzzzmike: 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

You can come back with a different story when narratives change, Nigeria is still the king in Africa, read and comprehend.

It's really insulting to even include Ghana in this discussion. When they talk about TECH in Africa, they talk about the big 4 which Ghana is not part of.

Ur still in bleeding pain and I'm enjoying it lol grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by right2: 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
Good job man. The thing is they hate the fact that every good thing is heading towards the SW. So they want Nigeria to collapse that everyone should start from the rubble. I know they would label me afonja for speaking my mind.

Keep up the patriotic job man.

[

quote author=plaindealer post=100844125]

[/quote]
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by right2: 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
plaindealer:

Good job man. The thing is they hate the fact that every good thing is heading towards the SW. So they want Nigeria to collapse that everyone should start from the rubble. I know they would label me afonja for speaking my mind.

Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by PetroDolla2020: 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nigeria is king of Africa? king in what? corruption, poverty, violence, illiteracy, pr0stitution or stvpidity? what exactly is nigeria king in?

[s]
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by plaindealer: 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
3 ways to get that “AI Magic” in Africa, according to Google software engineers

The team highlighted AI communities they believed are doing great work in their region. Data Science Nigeria (DSN) stood out for its mission and active work in democratising data science and AI to make Nigeria a hotspot for AI talent all over the world.

Other featured organisations in the region were AI Kenya, Nairobi AI, and AI Saturday in Nigeria that curates AI educational materials and organises trainings at little or no cost to interested individuals.

https://techpoint.africa/2019/10/21/ai-magic-africa-google-engineers/

Data Science Nigeria (DSN) stood out for its mission and active work in democratising data science and AI to make Nigeria a hotspot for AI talent all over the world.

Even according to the same google, Nigeria is still leading when it comes to AI.

Ghana ko, accra ni..

Comedians.

God Bless Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin

Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by plaindealer: 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2021
right2:

Thank you jare.

Just imagine, they hate Nigeria so much that they go searching for countries that are beneath us to brag with.

They are all hateful, bitter, bigoted and ignorant inferiority complex losers.
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by plaindealer: 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2021

Nigeria remains No 1 Funding Destination

According to Google’s report, Nigeria remains the top destination for startup venture capital investment on the continent.

Averaging the funding amounts documented in the Partech report, Disrupt Africa and WeeTracker 2019 Africa tech startup funding r[b]eports showed that Nigeria received twice as many investment dollars as Kenya[/b], the country with the second-highest average of funding.

https://technext.ng/2020/11/13/vc-funding-in-africa-drops-40-in-2020-as-early-stage-and-pre-seed-funding-suffer-due-to-covid-19/

1. Nigeria remains No 1 Funding Destination

2 Nigeria received twice as many investment dollars as Kenya

No be me talk am o, na Google talk am, yes, the same google, the most powerful, richest and the largest TECH conglomerate in the world.

Oya, go and cry for Ghana.

Up Nigeria.

grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by plaindealer: 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
VC investors are making big moves into Nigeria. Here's why the [b]African giant could be the next fintech frontier.[/b]

https://www.businessinsider.com/investors-founders-nigeria-as-the-final-frontier-for-fintech-2021-2

Of course, the GIANT is doing big things.

God Bless the African Giant.

grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by plaindealer: 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa attracted $3.9 billion VC deals in 6 years

https://nairametrics.com/2020/06/24/nigeria-kenya-south-africa-attracted-3-9-billion-vc-deals-in-5-years/

Where is ghana in this equation?

I forgot they are at the bottom, insignificant, even 1 small Twitter rented office in ghana with 11 ghost workers fit get them to the big4 table

grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by vaxx: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

I have provided evidence that is easily verifiable on my ends. the rest of your nonsense is left for you.
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by vaxx: 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
plaindealer:

Where is ghana in this equation?

I forgot they are at the bottom, insignificant, even 1 small Twitter rented office in ghana with 11 ghost workers fit get them to the big4 table

grin grin
nairametrics is not a verifiable evidence. just a blog page .

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by plaindealer: 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
vaxx:
I have provided evidence that is easily verifiable on my ends. the rest of your nonsense is left for you.

...but I destroyed your rubbish evidence?

Abi you have any evidence that says Nigeria is not the TECH giant in Africa or that Ghana is not beneath Nigeria when it comes to TECH?

Come back when you have facts to change that Narrative.
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by plaindealer: 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
vaxx:
nairametrics is not a verifiable evidence. just a blog page .

Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa sees 613 VC deals in 6 years

Nigeria, Kenya and South Africa have attracted a total of 613 venture capital deals valued at $3.9 billion during the between period 2014 and 2019, media reports said. A new report was published by the Africa Private Equity and Venture Capital Association to drive venture capital investments on the continent.

https://internationalfinance.com/nigeria-kenya-south-africa-sees-613-vc-deals-6-years/#:~:text=Nigeria%2C%20Kenya%20and%20South%20Africa,capital%20investments%20on%20the%20continent.

Common sense should tell you that the same news is available on credible TECH websites all over the world, not just nairametrics which is also credible anyway.

Stop grasping at the straw, log off if you no longer have anything sane and rational to talk about.
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by plaindealer: 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nigeria will be the world’s fastest growing E&M market– PwC Report

According to the latest report, Nigeria with a 12.1% CAGR (albeit strongly influenced by surging spending on mobile Internet access), will be the world’s fastest-growing E&M market over the coming five years while the slowest-growing will be Japan, growing at a 1.7% CAGR.

https://www.pwc.com/ng/en/press-room/nigeria-will-be-the-worlds-fastest-growing-e-m-market-pwc-report.html

Na wa o.

Everywhere I look, na so so great news and positive data for Nigeria.

Up Nigeria

Down Down our enemies.

God Bless Nigeria

grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by zigirl56(f): 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
So when they were trying to implement a ban on social media they didn't thought of this until now. Foolish man and foolish governments
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by Truthteller2020: 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Another stupid illiterate zoogeria lol grin grin
Your laughing emoji is sign of your inner pain.. Check your fellow Ghanians post, that's how you all hide your pain.By the way what the hell are you doing on nairalander?where is cedisland? You low life idiot.get lost
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by Truthteller2020: 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
plaindealer:

I have time jare.

Just imagine these low self-esteem and inferiority complex people ranting that poor and lowly Ghana that is beneath us is better than us.

Ghana can not even survive without our industrial output, without our goods and services.

Only in Nigeria, you have clowns say a $446 Billion economy is below a poor $66 Billion meager economy.

Must be madness and insanity.

grin grin
All the drinks they comsune in that country comes from Nigeria.They don't produce anything..I spent 7 years in that country and the country is a fuccking village

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo, Bolanle Ambode, Iara Oshiomhole At An Event In Lagos / Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka / El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.