Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" (38203 Views)

Lai Mohammed: We Know Where Kidnappers Are, Only Being Careful / Bala Mohammed: We Have Evidence That PDP Defeated Buhari In 2019 / Abdulkadir Mohammed: We Accept PDP's Defeat With Dignity, Sportsmanship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by plaindealer: 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
Truthteller2020:

Your laughing emoji is sign of your inner pain.. Check your fellow Ghanians post, that's how you all hide your pain.By the way what the hell are you doing on nairalander?where is cedisland? You low life idiot.get lost

That nuisance is a troll, many clowns and trolls like him are trolling all over NL. I ignored that clown for a reason.
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by plaindealer: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
Truthteller2020:
All the drinks they comsune in that country comes from Nigeria.They don't produce anything..I spent 7 years in that country and the country is a fuccking village

Madness and insanity is when you think countries that are beneath you and can not even survive without your own greatness, your own productivity and might are better than you.

It's madness.
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by PetroDolla2020: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
stvpid shameless goat cool you spent 7 years in that "fuccking village" grin it took yu 7 years to know it was a "fuccking village?" grin very fooolish mudder fuggerz grin

lying magg0t. all the drinks they consume come from Nigeria? Such a useless liar cool nigeria doesn't even have electricity to produce anything. nigerian imports even toothpick grin

[s]
Truthteller2020:
All the drinks they comsune in that country comes from Nigeria.They don't produce anything..I spent 7 years in that country and the country is a fuccking village
[/s]
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by PetroDolla2020: 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
keep on deceiving yourself. food prices are soaring in that shiithole you call country. grin people are being kidnapped upanddown in that smelly zoo. Instead of finding solutions to your numerous problems, you want to bad mouth Ghana? grin grin grin

Do you know the number of phone calls I received from desperate nigerians wanting to flee to Ghana? keep on deceiving yourself grin

[s]
plaindealer:

Madness and insanity is when you think countries that are beneath you and can not even survive without your own greatness, your own productivity and might are better than you.

It's madness.
[/s]

Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by Wizzzzmike: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
Truthteller2020:

Your laughing emoji is sign of your inner pain.. Check your fellow Ghanians post, that's how you all hide your pain.By the way what the hell are you doing on nairalander?where is cedisland? You low life idiot.get lost

Stupid illiterate I'm here for blockheaded ppl like you to push sense into ur empty brains lol...why are you also on twitter? Why are you in so much pain twitter won't be coming to ur hellhole zoogeria lol grin tongue
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by henrysam(m): 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
If you and your cohorts have done the needful, there wouldn't have been endsars
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by plaindealer: 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
The largest online marketplace in Africa is Jumia, with 31.8 million visits per month. Jumia is the only marketplace in the list with a truly pan-African business, bringing in sales from Nigeria, Egypt, Morocco, Kenya, Tunisia and more.

Next is Takealot.com with [b]10 million monthly [/b]visits, 96% of which are from its home country of South Africa

https://www.webretailer.com/b/online-marketplaces-africa/

The largest online marketplaces in Africa

Number 1. Nigeria.

Number 4. Nigeria.

Where is Ghana on that list?

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by Truthteller2020: 12:00am On Apr 18, 2021
plaindealer:

It's madness.
Don't mind the idiot bro
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by Truthteller2020: 12:08am On Apr 18, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Stupid illiterate I'm here for blockheaded ppl like you to push sense into ur empty brains lol...why are you also on twitter? Why are you in so much pain twitter won't be coming to ur hellhole zoogeria lol grin tongue
Lol..Is Twitter from Ghana?you should ask me why I m on cedisland now,mumu idiot..
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by Truthteller2020: 12:13am On Apr 18, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
keep on deceiving yourself. food prices are soaring in that shiithole you call country. grin people are being kidnapped upanddown in that smelly zoo. Instead of finding solutions to your numerous problems, you want to bad mouth Ghana? grin grin grin

Do you know the number of phone calls I received from desperate nigerians wanting to flee to Ghana? keep on deceiving yourself grin

[s][/s]
Lol,so you think even if food keep rising in Nigeria for the next 10 years it will rise to that level of Ghana? you're taking the lead on that,keep it..How much is Toyota venzain your beloved Ghana? let's start comparison
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by Wizzzzmike: 12:26am On Apr 18, 2021
Truthteller2020:

Lol..Is Twitter from Ghana?you should ask me why I m on cedisland now,mumu idiot..
Mumu fish. Did I say twitter belongs to a Ghanaian but u and ur stupid illiterate zoogerians bitching over it like jack is zoogerian lol warning him and shit... I'll be here to put common sense in ur head dude
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by Wizzzzmike: 12:29am On Apr 18, 2021
Truthteller2020:
Lol,so you think even if food keep rising in Nigeria for the next 10 years it will rise to that level of Ghana? you're taking the lead on that,keep it..How much is Toyota venzain your beloved Ghana? let's start comparison
See ur stupidity how much is toyota venzain in Ghana dude truly ur an illiterate like ur prez. Did toyota tell you we are not buying them lol
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by Truthteller2020: 12:32am On Apr 18, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

See ur stupidity how much is toyota venzain in Ghana dude truly ur an illiterate like ur prez. Did toyota tell you we are not buying them lol
I just asked a question,and your brain went haywire..Dude,answer my question the way I asked simple..Why telling me about buying them or not,is that my question or you're running mad.well, that's typical of ghanians with their fish brain
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by Truthteller2020: 12:36am On Apr 18, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Mumu fish. Did I say twitter belongs to a Ghanaian but u and ur stupid illiterate zoogerians bitching over it like jack is zoogerian lol warning him and shit... I'll be here to put common sense in ur head dude
Your broblem is assertive ignorance.You fool too much..You can't even construct a sensible sentence,yet you want to put sense on someone's head..Seems like your charity does not begin at home
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by PetroDolla2020: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
Talking to you is a complete waste of my time cool I don't waste my precious time on certified f00ls

[s]
Truthteller2020:
[/s]
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by plaindealer: 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
Dutch tech talent company Tunga opens office in Lagos, Nigeria

Lagos, November 6th 2019 – Africa is emerging as a region with great potential for sourcing software developers. Tech giants such as Google and Microsoft invest heavily to welcome African tech talent into their ecosystems. Impact start-up Tunga aims to unlock the African talent pool to Western companies struggling to find qualified software developers​.

https://tunga.io/dutch-tech-talent-company-tunga-opens-second-office-in-africa-lagos-nigeria/

grin grin grin grin

Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by plaindealer: 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
Tech Giants Converge in Nigeria as TD Africa Births Tech Experience Centre

Kindly share this post

TD Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa’s biggest tech, lifestyle and solutions distributor and one of the companies in the Zinox Group, is set to launch Tech Experience Centre, a revolutionary tech project.

Global Tech Giants Converge in Nigeria as TD Africa Births Tech Experience Centre

Tech Experience Centre, an ambitious technology project that is widely expected to bridge the gap to cutting-edge technology for millions of Nigerians.

This is first time in the history of man and technology that global tech giants such as Cisco, Dell EMC, HP, Microsoft, Samsung, Philips, Bosch, Schneider Electric and Zinox, among others, are coming together to establish their respective experience centres under one roof to create a truly immersive and rich experience of latest technologies in action.

Tech Experience Centre, the first of its kind in Africa

The Tech Centre is widely expected to boost Nigeria’s relevance in the global technology race and shore up the country’s march to technology independence.

For the first time, Nigeria will play host to the latest global technologies including those not normally available in Africa

https://www.nigeriacommunicationsweek.com.ng/global-tech-giants-converge-in-nigeria-as-td-africa-births-tech-experience-centre/

grin grin grin

Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by plaindealer: 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
Why Lagos has become Africa’s most attractive tech hub for investors.

After Flutterwave and Paystack, the Nigerian city has attracted local and global investors looking to find the next big African opportunity

Last week, a $170 million venture investment in Lagos-based Flutterwave, a payments processing startup, set the Nigerian tech ecosystem alight with excitement and pride. That’s because it is one of the few homegrown startups, with local founders and many early local investors, to earn the coveted unicorn status — a startup with a pre-exit valuation at over $1 billion.

It marks another significant validation of Africa’s budding fintech sector. On paper, five-year-old Flutterwave is already more valuable than all but a couple of Nigeria’s biggest banks.

In 2019, Nigerian startups were backed by more than $600 million in venture capital funding. Africa, as a whole, received an inflow of over $1 billion in the same year, the first time the continent’s startups crossed the threshold.

https://restofworld.org/2021/why-lagos-has-become-africas-most-attractive-tech-hub-for-investors/

grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by plaindealer: 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
Out of the $1 Billion tech investment received by the whole of Africa, Nigeria collected more than half, $600 Million.

Giant of Africa doing Giant things...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by Truthteller2020: 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Talking to you is a complete waste of my time cool I don't waste my precious time on certified f00ls

[s][/s]
How can you talk to to me via website?your mumu is legendary
Re: Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" by orisa37: 5:25am On Apr 19, 2021
NO.

IT'S DUE TO PANTAMI.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Kuje Prison Attack: Another Boko Haram Commander Arrested In Abuja / Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka / Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.