Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) (12119 Views)

If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Mrmacc: 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
Met this girl 3 weeks ago and we av been cool,so i decided to whine her..

Modified:i regret playing this kinda expensive joke wit her..
Tho we fine now buh she told me she already spoilt her phone angrily..

1 Like

Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Mrmacc: 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Bornsinner7: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
Congratulations

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
Seems you don’t have something else doing with your life young man.

178 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Romanoff(f): 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
Dude must think he's sugar, spice and everything nice.

I hope you'll understand the joke if it was her playing it.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Mrmacc: 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
Carchoice:
Seems you don’t have something else doing with your life young man.
Boss ...
Fasting just hold me down for house..
I no knw wetin i won do
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mrmacc:

Boss ...
Fasting just hold me down for house..
I no knw wetin i won do
have you washed plate? Is there no grass to cut? Organize children in your neighborhood and give free lectures. Enough time dey your hand.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Amotolongbo(f): 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
Too many pikin.

See a pikin here playing with two different smartphones

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by tolufase: 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
That was pretty an expensive joke.

If I was the one, once you convinced me that you're actually joking, I'll put an end to the relationship. End of discussion!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by TheUndercover: 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
If that's true, with her response, she's in love with you. Hey, when next you bring about breaking up with her, she won't take you serious and she might also be planning her next move now. 3 weeks is still short to play this type of card to test her emotional attachment to you.

This looks scripted though, the nature of the texts shows that. Being hungry can make one do unimaginable things sometimes.

6 Likes

Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Jeon(f): 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mrmacc:
Met this girl 3 weeks ago and we av been cool,so i decided to whine her ..

after you have tasted the cookies!

becareful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Uzomacharles: 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
Kids on adult clothing

2 Likes

Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
you must be feeling like Michael Jordan rn

4 Likes

Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Mrmacc: 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
TheUndercover:
If that's true, with her response, she's in love with you. Hey, when next you bring about breaking up with her, she won't take you serious and she might also be planning her next move now. 3 weeks is still short to play this type of card to test her emotional attachment to you.

This looks scripted though, the nature of the texts shows that. Being hungry can make one do unimaginable things sometimes.
It's not scripted tho..
I was just catching cruise noni
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Zorr(f): 2:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
The OP should be stripped and whipped for being childish. All these Nairaland men now disgusts me, is this what you call Redpill, hmmm, well this is stupidity.
The innocent girl deserves better, break-up with her and let her find a matured guy.

3 Likes

Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Cpossibility(m): 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lol
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Mrmacc: 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zorr:
The OP should be stripped and whipped for being childish. All these Nairaland men now disgusts me, is this what you call Redpill, hmmm, well this is stupidity.
Who dey talk redpill for here
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by BigYash: 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
Now you have planted a very bad seed in her. Let me assume its not the girl you want to settle down with. If na girl wen truly been love , you don use the love play dice.. She don get double six(doubting mind on you).. Comot mind ,you didn't play the redpil game well..
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by habsydiamond(m): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
Oga why you go dey use her feelings do April fool nao... It's not fair at all... U are lucky that she didn't tell u she was expecting it cos shes no longer interested also.. Thats when rain go beat ur starched agbada...
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Mrmacc: 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
habsydiamond:
Oga why you go dey use her feelings do April fool nao... It's not fair at all... U are lucky that she's didn't tell u she was expecting it cos shes no longer interested also.. Thats when rain go beat ur starched agbada...
Boss i don learn my lesson oo as mama don dey para like dis
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Mrmacc: 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
BigYash:
Now you have planted a very bad seed in her. Let me assume its not the girl you want to settle down with. If na girl wen truly been love , you don use the love play dice.. She don get double six(doubting mind on you).. Comot mind ,you didn't play the redpil game well..
I wasn't even playing no redpill game..
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
That wasn't nice, OP.
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by habsydiamond(m): 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mrmacc:

Boss i don learn my lesson oo as mama don dey para like dis
Pease if you finish settling ur differences with her.. Endeavor not to joke with her feelings anymore... You know we humans handle things differently when it comes to feelings and emotions and bad news can trigger different actions from different people. That's when u see suicidal acts so rampant these days on relationships.

1 Like

Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Neyorolex(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
kids everywhere

don't no why nairaland allows kids in this forum.

all dis mama, papa, aunty thank you dem...

Oga go wash plate b4 dem flog u oh
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Mrmacc: 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
habsydiamond:
Pease if you finish settling ur differences with her.. Endeavor not to joke with her feelings anymore... You know we humans handle things differently when it comes to feelings and emotions and bad news can trigger different actions from different people. That's when u see suicidal acts so rampant these days on relationships.
Thanks boss..
I actually regret doing somtin like dis to her..
We her fine now tho..
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Mrmacc: 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
Neyorolex:
kids everywhere

don't no why nairaland allows kids in this forum.

all dis mama, papa, aunty thank you dem...

Oga go wash plate b4 dem flog u oh
wetin dis one dey talk
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Mrmacc: 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
aroundtheearth:
That wasn't nice, OP.
I knw..
I regret
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Mrmacc: 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
SmellySperm:
you must be feeling like Michael Jordan rn
cry
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by bmdmix3: 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Too many pikin.

See a pikin here playing with two different smartphones
was thinking same
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Oyenike01(f): 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ola, you're a child.

2 Likes

Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Mrmacc: 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
Oyenike01:
Ola, you're a child.
Agreed
Re: I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) by Twelfthman: 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
Why joke with this kinda thing? I wish she took your words serious and chase you back when you come begging.
This what some other person will do. Don't try it with everyone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Things You Should Do After Sex / Meet The Nigerian Model, Uche , Who Has The Most Perfect Body On Social Media / The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.