Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,373 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check (62050 Views)

2 Million Pounds ‘Stolen’ By Jeremiah Useni Seized In Jersey - Premium Times / 7,200 Joysticks Found In A Ship From Nigeria, Impounded In China - FFK / 555 Biafra Flags, Vehicles, Other Items Seized In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
They all missed the point...

Duplexxx:
Fear Chinese living in Nigeria o

My guys make una be careful with una joystick o

Joystick is the fastest way to make money na yahoo will soon fade away because many yahoo boyz are complaining no client o

Time will come Chinese will be Chasing us all in search of joystick in Nigeria o

Nigeria is fucking gone

Sleekfingers:

shey dem dey use those penis do grill penis and sweet and sour sauce ni?

escapethecage:
Organ harvesting is the secret gold in Nigeria, there has been concerted effort to conceal it. The comments above have shown the extent of secret gold dependent sadistic fools. The end is always bitter. Tunder fire all sadistic minds in Nigeria. No mercy Oh Yahuwah.

Akasammyoka:
Hmmm 7200, I had to stylishly grip mine to be sure it was not harvested too.

inokia:
Chai, nothing wey somebody no go see for this world ooo. Just thinking what they want to do with this one now

dorispray:
Chat! Dis is serious oooo

I cover my prick with the blood of Jesus....

AHCB:
The question remain: what are the Chinese using the organs for?.

MrNipplesLover:
Wetin remain again to see for this world.

Smuggling human dicks?

Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by Sleekfingers: 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I don’t know why and how people take this deranged Femi so serious that they believe anything from him

do u know the people that take that brainless FFk serious?

FFK wey a journalist asked a simple question. That who is bank rolling you......the guy turned to a mad dog,,,,,,,,,,that dude seriously need to go to yaba left or Aro for ogun state

1 Like

Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by Sleekfingers: 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
Me i don dey padlock my penis,,,,,,even na beg my wife go beg me before i unlock am oooo.....
Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by Sufisunni: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
News where facts don't matter
Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by notoriousbabe: 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
No wonder lalasticlala has been behaving funny these days
Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by AHCB: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
mansakhalifa:
They all missed the point...
Please kindly state the point we missed.
Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by Raychee(f): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
This news is just plain ridiculous. Hard to believe undecided
Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by SuaveMagnum: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
Okay Guys I'll just go ahead and say it. If u fell for the fake news, truth is you were gullible and didn't really didn't make use of your senses. While it's probably ok to get fooled once in a while, it's totally unforgivable that some people still believe the news after it has been debunked. Seriously guys don't just swallow every hook that comes your way. Our mumuness has become an epidemic, we should really consider reintroducing logical reasoning to our curriculum.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by Toosure70: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
Thank God I have smallest size .
Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by NobleRace: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

No one is saying it's not real.

But if 7,200 people go missing at once, would that fly under the radar?

This 7,200 isn't a day's job. This is an accumaltion of many years from many kidnappers from many geographic areas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
olamide0147:

Have u seen the corpse of people bandits and boko haram victims?
What are you saying?
I'm speaking with regards to the news. Would organs be harvested without that amount of people dying without it makeing the news?
Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by Rhesusmonkey(m): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
Tolexander:
FFK is so foolish thathe could score a brace of Bianca Onoh and Precious Chikwendu

Oga I expected you to be way smarter than this..
The fool you quoted is one of the agents of division in this nation. I dont want to go tribal but if you had checked well, you would have known that he is a fulani guy.

Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
NobleRace:

This 7,200 isn't a day's job. This is an accumaltion of many years from many kidnappers from many geographic areas.
Put in perspective of the news. Would it not rot. And again, why are you arguing for something proven to be fake?
Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by NovusHomo(m): 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
Blue3k:
FFK got fooled by satirical website. Facts don't matter though the story is pretty entertaining. It deserves front page for that at least

He is a "lawyer", but he is too dumb to recognize a SATIRE when he reads one.

1 Like

Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by NovusHomo(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
Heffalump:
FFK is always acting as a petty politician he is. Why publishing a story without first checking it out for confirmation

He has the brain of an 8 year-old.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
uniquetechng:
Thought you're wiser than FFK but you proved me wrong, those organs takes months to source and the syndicate have their sources.

Some young men who specializes in organ harvesting we're arrested recently my neighbor's village in Delta State and they confessed that they usually kidnapped people and takes them to some Alhaji who pay them 1m for each human brought , the hausa men will butcher them and transport them to the north.
So much is going that we don't know, remember Clifford Orji? He was also into this biz, organs biz has been going on for many years unnoticed.
You're the one who is unwise for arguing for
something proven to be false. Hypothetically speaking, 7.2k organs on a ship without rotting, doesn't that mean it is fresh? So can 7.2k people die without it making the news
Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by notoriousbabe: 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
Some people kill themselves, some even go as far as committing suicide.
Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by Christistruth00: 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
Blue3k:
FFK got fooled by satirical website. Facts don't matter though the story is pretty entertaining. It deserves front page for that at least

The fact it was coming from FFK was already 90% Confirmation it was Fake News.
Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by winner37(m): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
let me see those joysticks how it's looks like . ..
Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by NobleRace: 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Put in perspective of the news. Would it not rot. And again, why are you arguing for something proven to be fake?

They wouldn't rot, since they were said to be refrigerated.

Has it been proven to be fake? I might have missed that.
Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
NobleRace:

Read the post before you comment
Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by Blue3k(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
NobleRace:

AHCB:
Please kindly state the point we missed.

It's from a satire website what are you guys not understanding. Their tag line is Where facts don't matter. Common sense should tell you this story was a joke. If you need a detailed breakdown read the AFP fact check on it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by NobleRace: 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
Blue3k:

It's from a satire website what are you guys not understanding. Their tag line is Where facts don't matter. Common sense should tell you this story was a joke. If you need a detailed breakdown read the AFP fact check on it.

So, what's the insult all about? I only skimmed through the story. I didn't know the source.

The fact is that, with the spate of kidnappings, ritual killings and Boko Haram activities, coupled with the gory tales from the defunct Sars, anything can happen.
Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by maasoap(m): 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

That man is not a brilliant man and he is a member of the oduduwa intellectuals grin grin grin

Lol. All of a sudden, FFK your hero and adopted son just became a member of the oodua intellectuals. Omo araaye!
Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by ceejayluv(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

You're the one who is unwise for arguing for
something proven to be false. Hypothetically speaking, 7.2k organs on a ship without rotting, doesn't that mean it is fresh? So can 7.2k people die without it making the news
Maybe they were smoked and dried... Lol
Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by Blue3k(m): 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
NobleRace:

So, what's the insult all about? I only skimmed through the story. I didn't know the source.

The fact is that, with the spate of kidnappings, ritual killings and Boko Haram activities, coupled with the gory takes from the defunct Sars, anything can happen.

Nobody insulted you. I simply pointed out you dint use your common sense and by you own admission you didnt bother to look into the source of the information skeptically. Even when The title says satire and news reports are screen captured for you you're arguing irrelevant points. Nobody disputes criminal activity is going on in Nigeria we're just explaining the article was a joke.

1 Like

Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by maasoap(m): 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
Depressed101:
oga do you know how many kidnap and murder are committed in nigeria everyday? Human body part harvesting is real and has being going on for decades now especially in nigeria

7200 people dead and no one is missing them? That ain't small figure, 100 people multiply 72! That figure was the only reason I didn't believe the story
Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by Princewell2012(m): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
The headline made no sense at all before
How can that amount of people keep getting harvested without anybody noticing when they are not fish?

Even if that was the case, they will never write it like that. They would have simply said organ harvesting.

Facts might not matter there but it shows sense doesn't matter here in Nigeria

Edit: it's so unfortunate that some people are arguing that 7.2k people can die without leaving any trace or making the news

Hmm am not sure about the future though but people got missing everyday unreported. only the dead of the rich are reported in Nigeria.
Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by NobleRace: 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
Blue3k:

Nobody insulted you. I simply pointed out you dint use your common sense and by you own admission you didnt bother to look into the source of the information skeptically. Even when The title says satire and news reports are screen captured for you you're arguing irrelevant points. Nobody disputes criminal activity is going on in Nigeria we're just explaining the article was a joke.

This isn't an argument. I already admitted my my error. So, why are you taking it personal?

I don't talk anyhow on social media because you never know who you're dealing with. Someone else would have replied you in anger.

Learn to respect people when you're online. Don't think the person is your mate or your son, as to tell him that he didn't use his common sense.

I could have returned it to you, but I chose to give you respect since I don't know who you are. Please learn to be gentlemanly even on social media where everybody seems to be nobody.
Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by AHCB: 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
Blue3k:

This is too serious an issue to joke with. Saying a country is exporting penis' is just not cool but of course, our government won't do anything...

I'll like to see how the Chinese would react if a satire is made for them about their anti religion stand, let alone their using Africa as dumping ground for their inferior product.
Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by Kingrefreshed: 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
gawu1:

Even though he is an oduduwa, his fans are far away in the land of ipob pigs. His best followers are Nnamdi Kanu sheep. They worship and adore him to the extent that whatever he says is believe more than bible words.
Go to his twitter page and see those that were hailing him for ''exposing'' Nigeria and Buhari government ones more.

And even at your age you follow the vegetable president and worship Lie Mohammed.

Are you not really Stupid?
Re: Satire: 7200 Joysticks Found In Ship From Nigeria, Seized In China - Fact Check by anoziechi(f): 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
Pinshure or adonbelivit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? / Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja / Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.