Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:54 AM

Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) (2447 Views)

Please Who Can Give Me Sure Two Odds, I'm Ready To Risk 2M / Plz Someone Should suggest a loan app for me / Free Tutorials On Money Making Ideas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
darkstar6971:
what of someone's prick will I become a millionaire instead of billionaire?

grin

I no well l. You no wan become billionaire when it comes to using you prick. You are ok with millions.
Just become a billionaire without prick na and ladies will be following you like bees.

The thought of ritual is demonic. Drop it.
Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by Leezah(f): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
Registration is free and can be done in minutes here: https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=L3OMPX7D
As a kind gesture, we would like to onboard you to our CryptoCurrency Program. Click here to join the WhatsApp group
https://chat (dot)whatsapp(dot)com/GLIe4YCQNKwHvG9lmwM0N3
Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by DextrousDavid(m): 12:42am On Apr 28, 2021
darkstar6971:
Heyy Nairalanders pls for any suggestion and steps i will be glad Thanks. im very serious and ready

Not the way to go bro.

Remember, Jesus loves you.
Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by uthlaw: 12:54am On Apr 28, 2021
Bloggersp:
All i see is a lazy/frustrated Nigerian youth
why not invest your time in learning Hacking

People underestimate the length Hackers can go

Do this and thank me later
There's nothing hidden under the computer network
put me true
Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by fredwill1357(m): 11:21pm On May 04, 2021
darkstar6971:
Heyy Nairalanders pls for any suggestion and steps i will be glad Thanks. im very serious and ready
Please don't do it, where do you reside? Do you need a job or similar assistances like that, drop your number.
Re: Plz Someone Should Guide Me On Money Ritual (I'm Ready To Sacrifice) by samwash(m): 11:26pm On May 04, 2021
Making wealth is more closer to you than poverty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

With Just 5k You Can Own A Profitable Business / Breaking News Mmm Nigeria Crashes / Have You Heard Of (CMC) Cab Management Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.