Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra (3377 Views)

Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS / 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
mekaboy:

You think Kanu followers have functioning brains? KANU told them, the SE governors will negotiate with them like Northern bandits. So they should create insecurity in the region.
you're one of them brains with leaky fluids am talking about

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra by Charleys: 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
ezenwajosh:
if you read the what the OP just typed and you have brain that's capable of reasoning you will see that after rubbing they HOIST BIAFRA FLAG

So after reading this you believe IPOB AND ESN ROBBED A BANK AND HOIST BIAFRA FLAG?

BRAINS WITH LEAKY FLUIDS

Which fool will Rob and then hoist Biafra flag?
Which kind mumu you be?
They played it well and you believed it.

Your mumu never do?
Re: Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra by Nwaide01: 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
What really is the problem with this mekaboy? Did he think that opening of thread up and down on nairaland will make the igbo think otherwise of Ipod/Esn? Let me just give you small expo over 90% of the Igbo support them 100%.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra by skyman200(m): 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ipob I kw don't host flag, maybe jihadist has entered the east using biafra flag.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra by xcon: 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
Elonmuskfan:
Unknown GunMen ( UGM ) are actually Biafra apologists. They may not be IPOB Registered members, but they sure are Biafra jihadists. They are causing havoc in Ebonyi, same as in Anambra and Imo.

ESN should join hands with Nigeria forces to expose their members and flush away all of them for making AlaIgbo uninhabitable, it ESN are truly patriotic
Don't deceive yourself they are ipob, they celebrates all the attacks and in courage the people not to video their activities of unknown gunmen , KANU himself give out tellaphone number to report police check point for attack.
Re: Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra by xcon: 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
owobokiri:

Swear with your mother's life that you are sure it's the ESN that are attacking banks..
Oyah, we are waiting...
swear with your life and your entire family that unknown gunmen are not sponsored by KANU and supported by majority Igbo people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra by amuwo1980: 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
mekaboy:

I assume DSS has been killing police and gathering AK47 for the operation. Thats what kanu will tell his gullible followers.
Brainless

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra by jamiudinho(m): 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
oluwadabira111:
No picture nothing nothing and u expect me to believe this u can try harder
if it was d case of fulani will u also not believe

1 Like

Re: Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwaide01:
What really is the problem with this mekaboy? Did he think that opening of thread up and down on nairaland will make the igbo think otherwise of Ipod/Esn? Let me just give you small expo over 90% of the Igbo support them 100%.

98% bro. 1.5% are neither here nor there.

Politicians and their families constitute the remaining 0.5% against ESN in AlaIgbo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra by trutharena: 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
Charleys:

Which kind mumu you be?

Your mumu never do?

The same fool that kill policemen and rush on Facebook to celebrate it with his followers.

I mean Kanu the fugitive.

So it’s 100% possible for them to hoist their flags as a statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
Charleys:

Which kind mumu you be?

Your mumu never do?
read what I wrote carefully....it's same thing am saying

1 Like

Re: Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra by Valkrie: 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
mekaboy:

Sure. Government has been killing police men in the east and collecting guns. Lets keepbour fingers crossed and watch what the government turns the SE to.

I guess you don't even know what they call false flag operation...or what it means..!!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra by mekaboy(m): 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
Charleys:

Which kind mumu you be?

Your mumu never do?

You believe buhari is dead and has been replaced twice, but you don't believe ESN can rob and put flag? grin grin
Re: Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra by mekaboy(m): 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
Peoples sweat destroyed because kanu is raising criminals in the east. Hoping for negotiations and settlement.

Re: Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra by Jostoman: 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
mekaboy:

I said that IPOB members are brain dead. When they were killing police and collecting guns, you hailed unknown gunmen. Now that they are about to use the guns for robbery, they tell you it is DSS. grin grin
are rubbers not attacking bank before the creation of ESN? You better stop all this your nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra by mekaboy(m): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2021
Jostoman:
are rubbers not attacking bank before the creation of ESN? You better stop all this your nonsense.

Those rubbers now have an umbrella in ESN. They have released thier colleagues in prison as a unit in IPOB. Kanu is a scammer using criminals for his business.
Re: Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra by Charleys: 9:30am On Apr 16, 2021
mekaboy:

You believe buhari is dead and has been replaced twice, but you don't believe ESN can rob and put flag? grin grin

To me a flag is just a piece of cloth guy.
Has
Re: Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra by Valkrie: 10:08am On Apr 16, 2021
Charleys:

To me a flag is just a piece of cloth guy.
Has

Leave the guy just trying hard to pin the nonsense the government did on ipob and ESN..maybe nah him dem pay to come nairaland to come and spew this trash..Nigerian people are way smarter than this rubbish government...!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra by mekaboy(m): 10:57am On Apr 16, 2021
Valkrie:

Leave the guy just trying hard to pin the nonsense the government did on ipob and ESN..maybe nah him dem pay to come nairaland to come and spew this trash..Nigerian people are way smarter than this rubbish government...!!

Or the government is using Kanu and IPOB to destroy igboland.
Re: Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra by mekaboy(m): 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2021
Re: Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra by Notasyouthink: 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
mekaboy:

You think Kanu followers have functioning brains? KANU told them, the SE governors will negotiate with them like Northern bandits. So they should create insecurity in the region.
When did kanu tell them such?? You you lying propagandist.
Re: Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra by mekaboy(m): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
Notasyouthink:
When did kanu tell them such?? You you lying propagandist.

I am ahead of that scammer. I said they will attack Anambra. It has started happening. He wants to cash out from this election.

He is telling them that the SE governors will negotiate for peace like the northerners.
Re: Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra by Notasyouthink: 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
mekaboy:

I am ahead of that scammer. I said they will attack Anambra. It has started happening. He wants to cash out from this election.

He is telling them that the SE governors will negotiate for peace like the northerners.
You are ahead of who?? Maybe it is your village rat that you are ahead of.
Re: Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra by mekaboy(m): 9:30am On Apr 17, 2021
Notasyouthink:
You are ahead of who?? Maybe it is your village rat that you are ahead of.

You can go through my threads on the scammer kanu. You can tell how he operates, banking on people's sentiments to cashout.
Re: Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra by Notasyouthink: 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
mekaboy:

You can go through my threads on the scammer kanu. You can tell how he operates, banking on people's sentiments to cashout.
You are nothing but a noise maker.. Call me when you've succeeded in convincing any idiot that kanu is truly a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra by Biafranboys: 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
mekaboy:
Unknown Gunmen Strike At Abagana, Hoist Flag, Destroy Vehicles

By Joseph Egbeocha (ABS News)

Unknown Gunmen today, Thursday, 15th April, 2021, struck at the First Bank Plc, Abagana, where they shot sporadically into the air, dispersing bank customers and passersby.

The gunmen, numbering about ten, who drove in black Honda Pilot Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV), equally hoisted Biafran flag at the gate of the bank, set fire on a Nissan Pathfinder SUV with registration number UR 640 KJA, and smashed glasses of a Honda car with registration number FST 456 AC, all parked in front of the bank.

It is not clear if anyone sustained gunshot injury, just as normal human and vehicular movements continued after the gunmen left.

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/1934757546681195/

Details loading

FAKE NEWS
Re: Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra by bot101(m): 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
mekaboy:

I said that IPOB members are brain dead. When they were killing police and collecting guns, you hailed unknown gunmen. Now that they are about to use the guns for robbery, they tell you it is DSS. grin grin

I seriously doubt if you are even intelligent enough to be an Igbo man. So you mean to tell me that a group that has spent the better part of it's existence telling the whole world that it is pushing for a non-violent breakup of the country, as well as exercised restraint on multiple occasions in the face of extreme gaslighting, will wake up one morning, go rob a bank, and then hoist a flag? How daft can you be to believe such trash?
Re: Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra by mekaboy(m): 10:33am On Apr 20, 2021
bot101:

I seriously doubt if you are even intelligent enough to be an Igbo man. So you mean to tell me that a group that has spent the better part of it's existence telling the whole world that it is pushing for a non-violent breakup of the country, as well as exercised restraint on multiple occasions in the face of extreme gaslighting, will wake up one morning, go rob a bank, and then hoist a flag? How daft can you be to believe such trash?

Why are the prisons in the SW not attacked?
Re: Gunmen/ESN Attack First Bank Anambra by bot101(m): 11:29am On Apr 23, 2021
mekaboy:

Why are the prisons in the SW not attacked?

Really? Prisons?? Is there anywhere in this article of YOURS prisons are mentioned?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why The Apc,should Field A Muslim/muslim Joint Ticket / See Pictures Of The Classroom Block Peter Obi Rebuilt In Bende LGA, Abia State / BREAKING: Cameroonians Curse Tinubu After Old Paul Biya Releases 3 Smelly Farts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.