Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation (33296 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain / Fulani Jihadist Are Seriously Working To Take Over Yoruba Land- Nnamdi Kanu / Omoyele Sowore Tear-Gassed At Ooni Of Ife's Palace For Refusing To Prostrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by SmartPolician: 8:43am On Apr 16, 2021
OneTemplate:

I have always said that when Yorubas are ready to leave Nigeria then nothing and no one can stop them.

I personally think Buhari was the 'last straw' Northern leader Yorubas were willing to give a chance. If Buhari fails, and that consideration is now academic, I don't think any Yoruba would be interested in a Nigeria led by another Northerner.

Now I think it is clear to a lot of Yorubas that the greatness some have made sure eludes Nigeria does not have to keep eluding the Yorubas.

Huncle, calm down.
You haven't left yet.

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by ekestic1976(f): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
These ones are not prostitutes for Italy, not human traffickers, drug traffickers or nonsense baby factory ritualists, Ndi-criminals that constitute the 5% women population that never have life outside criminality.

Your wailing and bitterness have not started yet.

“All of us that you are seeing here today are top-notch professionals. We have medical doctors, lawyers, chartered accountants, engineers, development experts, journalists, academic dons, top bankers and entrepreneurs among us. The majority of us are working at blue-ship public and private organisations,” Kuku-Onayemi was quoted by the group, Yoruba Nation, on its Twitter page to have said

You're are your father's son. Giving it to them measure for measure!

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by nogragra: 8:45am On Apr 16, 2021
Successionist:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/15/hundreds-yoruba-women-diaspora-storm-ooni-ifes-palace-insist-yoruba-nation
Yorubas are their main problems. The so called Jagaban distributing rubbish rice and other useless things in the name of paliatives can't even get the spelling of Jagaban correctly spelt but want to rule a whole country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by SmartPolician: 8:46am On Apr 16, 2021
Grayoso:

You Igbos and your bad belle for Yorubas sha. You don't even have the common sense to appreciate when it is obvious you are just hating.

Even Osinbajo, a Pastor, has spoken about his support for the unity of Nigeria. It is not about religion for Yorubas and all Nigerians now know that it is only Igbos who push that divisive notion.

Prominent Yorubas in politics and business will of course publicly support one Nigeria be it Adenuga, Oba Otudeko or Fashola . Does not mean they hold the same opinion privately and it does not mean they will fail to support it, unlike their Igbo counterparts, if it is obvious it is what their people want in the majority.

Go and chastise your own ethnic group where your greedy and self-serving political and business leaders are the most wicked and hypocritical in Nigeria with zero interest in what the average Igbo wants or what is best for him.

Most Nairalanders need to have their brains checked.
The same people who seek to balkanize this shithole is now mocking the Yorubas for seeking secession instead of supporting them.
I cannot understand these folks.

5 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by McMorrison: 8:46am On Apr 16, 2021
I love this!
Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by jacoik(m): 8:49am On Apr 16, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
These ones are not prostitutes for Italy, not human traffickers, drug traffickers or nonsense baby factory ritualists, Ndi-criminals that constitute the 5% women population that never have life outside criminality.

“All of us that you are seeing here today are top-notch professionals. We have medical doctors, lawyers, chartered accountants, engineers, development experts, journalists, academic dons, top bankers and entrepreneurs among us. The majority of us are working at blue-ship public and private organisations,” Kuku-Onayemi was quoted by the group, Yoruba Nation, on its Twitter page to have said
I hate it when people are very stupid and hopeless. someone is saying above that they are back from IDP. isn't better to be back from IDP than going to the grave? some people here are just senseless. Nnamdi kanu is from my zone, I dislike the way he talk before because I see it as talking too much, but now I think majority of his words and that of obj is coming to reality
Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by Newton85: 8:50am On Apr 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
I'm happy they are back from Benin Republic IDP. this is the time for the Yorubas to unite and fight their common enemy which is the Fulanis. this is the time for the Yorubas to join other southern tribes to seek for disintegration of Nigeria so that terrorist Fulanis will be on their own and every tribe will be in charge of their destiny
Painted IPOB cretin, has Rashidi released the 5,000 Eboe women he took away to Futa Jalon as sex slaves?

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by Eriokanmi: 8:51am On Apr 16, 2021
Hmmm. Anything women participate in, dressed in this manner especially, only God can stop it

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by Owologbo(m): 8:54am On Apr 16, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:

Yoruba people and noice Sha.
If they promise their Yoruba Moslem visit to mecca now story to change. then add small stomach infrastructure their go kpro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by middlebelter(m): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
I'm happy they are back from Benin Republic IDP. this is the time for the Yorubas to unite and fight their common enemy which is the Fulanis. this is the time for the Yorubas to join other southern tribes to seek for disintegration of Nigeria so that terrorist Fulanis will be on their own and every tribe will be in charge of their destiny

Will you stop this joke?! Can't you see the seriousness of this matter? Oga, don't allow those women to wake up the gods they are talking about to start pursuing you.
Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by deflover(m): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2021
who noticed that the useless oba of lagos palace was not mentioned
its a mere baale stool and has no power in yoruba land grin grin grin
Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by adedehinbo(m): 8:57am On Apr 16, 2021
thesicilian:
Sponsored demonstrations
you can't easily buy these women,many of them are very rich,most especially the kuku woman,I think this is a serious one
Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by Eriokanmi: 8:58am On Apr 16, 2021
thesicilian:
Sponsored demonstrations
indeed. Madam omowumi owns an estate near harlem, NYC this i know very well. Most of the Nigerian foods sold in the USA today is her making. The one in West Virginia serves Maryland and DC areas cos of closeness of these states to one another. She owns over 25 Nigerian food chains in the USA, with each cited in every state. I've been to Aurora to see an old friend in Chicago before and have visited one of her shops with him to buy some soup ingredients. Its such a massive place with whites working for her. I wonder who would be sponsoring this woman abi na she go sponsor people back home. I was surprised seeing her name among these people. Kudos

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by rafcrown(m): 9:05am On Apr 16, 2021
Different Dimension.
Enough of serving the Federal Republic for Northern Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 16, 2021
SmartPolician:

Most Nairalanders need to have their brains checked.
The same people who seek to balkanize this shithole is now mocking the Yorubas for seeking secession instead of supporting them.
I cannot understand these folks.
Don't mind them,they are neither here nor there, besides most of them are teenagers
Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by Eriokanmi: 9:11am On Apr 16, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:

find out about Omowumi-okocha. Her wealth would buy an entire state. Go to apapa wharf where she ferries millions of tons of yam and Nigerian foods to the United States each time, to stock in her raw foods outlets and you'd have a rethink about your vague comment. She's a close friend to the owner of Paundo Yam. Argue logically only if you're sure of the basis of same.

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by joefelin2345: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2021
Eriokanmi:
indeed. Madam omowumi owns an estate near harlem, NYC this i know very well. Most of the Nigerian foods sold in the USA today is her making. The one in West Virginia serves Maryland and DC areas cos of closeness of these states to one another. She owns over 25 Nigerian food chains in the USA, with each cited in every state. I've been to Aurora to see an old friend in Chicago before and have visited one of her shops with him to buy some soup ingredients. Its such a massive place with whites working for her. I wonder who would he sponsoring this woman abi na she go sponsor people back home. I was surprised hearing her name along these people. Kudos
Thank you for sharing this information my brother. I believe that the ignoramus here on Nairaland would now appreciate that these are women of substance. They are self made & are very comfortable financially, economically & socially. For them to leave the comfort of their home in foreign countries show that they are progressives & not selfish. I salute their courage & act of their kindness. God shall continue to bless & uphold them greatly-joefelin@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by thesicilian: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2021
Eriokanmi:
indeed. Madam omowumi owns an estate near harlem, NYC this i know very well. Most of the Nigerian foods sold in the USA today is her making. The one in West Virginia serves Maryland and DC areas cos of closeness of these states to one another. She owns over 25 Nigerian food chains in the USA, with each cited in every state. I've been to Aurora to see an old friend in Chicago before and have visited one of her shops with him to buy some soup ingredients. Its such a massive place with whites working for her. I wonder who would be sponsoring this woman abi na she go sponsor people back home. I was surprised seeing her name among these people. Kudos
adedehinbo:
you can't easily buy these women,many of them are very rich,most especially the kuku woman,I think this is a serious one
adedehinbo:
yeah you re right,and the price is sharing the same ideology with them towards distengration,not anything else,I think they have had enough of the killings in the country
atonement12:
Nuisance! Do those women look hungry?
Everyone has a price, and it's not always money.
Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by adedehinbo(m): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2021
thesicilian:

Everyone has a price, and it's not always money.
yeah you re right,and the price is sharing the same ideology with them towards distengration,not anything else,I think they have had enough of the killings in the country

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2021
Eyin Iya mi,e ku ise o !

#YORUBANATION !

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by sojfarm: 9:19am On Apr 16, 2021
Fahdiga:

It is high time your relatives begin to pay close attention to you condition before you finally enter the market without remedy

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2021
adedehinbo:

He is just upset that Yorubas, unlike Igbos, mean what they say and say what they mean.

While Igbo elites are duplicitous , greedy , very self-serving and materialistic, the Yoruba elite class will always be sincere when issues are about the plight of our innocent people who are currently defenceless and being killed in their land because of "one Nigeria".

Even look at how it is prominent Yorubas throughout Nigerias history, Like Gani Fawehinmi and Wole Soyinka, who have been the most notably genuine and vocal human rights and good governance advocates on behalf of the under-privileged in Nigeria.

That alone tells an unbiased observers what he needs to know about the Yorubas, all the way from from their elites, being a people who do not tolerate government brutality, complicity and oppression.

If Oduduwa Republic is the only way to stop Yorubas being killed, maimed , raped and subjugated in their own land then Nigerians best believe Oduduwa republic is only a question of time and not sincerity as is the case with Igbos and Biafra that their elite are not genuinely committed to beyond lip service.

Trust me, every Igbo on this thread is dying of envy at what they are seeing because they know the truth about their own self-serving and callous elites.

5 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by joefelin2345: 9:24am On Apr 16, 2021
Eriokanmi:
find out about Omowumi-okocha. Her wealth would buy an entire state. Go to apapa wharf where she ferries millions of tons of yam and Nigerian foods to the United States each time, to stock in her raw foods outlets and you'd have a rethink about your vague comment. She's a close friend to the owner of Paundo Yam. Argue logically only if you're sure of the basis of same.
My brother, y are you bothering yourself answering those type of people, they are already carved on their ways & only God can redeem them. The Yorubas do not hate nobody. All that we are asking for is...Self Determination... which is within our rights or that of any tribe. So whoever is not happy with our demand is on his/her own-period.

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by Emekaonline: 9:25am On Apr 16, 2021
Victorclean1:
Children of evil from the axis of evil. Your God (pa Awolowo) will be shaking with venomous anger to hear this agitation.

Awolowo the scatted fool is very short sighted and plung his decendant of evil to this problem by betraying his promise.

Now his evil decendant were suffering it, to the extent that they nearly go naked before Ooni of Ife. What a show of shame. And their beloved Jagaban is busy sharing rice in Borno.

What a confusion. This people were just laughable

You need to weep for yourself and your wasted generation. Ojukwu the confirmed pedophile who was responsible for the death of over 3 millions people is now having is time with the Satan his father in hell. No wonder he was struck with stroke before committing suicide in London following the discovery that two of his then teenage wife children belong to FFK's. You are about to go his way and you are here ranting while kanu your lunatic terrorist is dishing out lies to you and your family while the devil is preparing the same hell for you and him.
Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by Fahdiga(m): 9:26am On Apr 16, 2021
EzeNri:

Their moslems are busy begging for unity. Most divided tribe in Nigeria
But when you tell them the truth they will start attacking you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 16, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Hmmm. Anything women participate in, dressed in this manner especially, only God can stop it

It is the behaviour of a people totally in love with and proud of their own culture, history and ethnic origin.

Those are the people who usually stay the course and win in conflicts against aggressors , eg Fulani bandits, and oppressive forces eg our openly complicit and biased FG.
Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by 2020Experience(m): 9:33am On Apr 16, 2021
If you say your neighbor won’t have peace, you too won’t have peace never. It’s funny how Yorubas support being out of Nigeria but against Biafrans. One thing I know is that, if Biafra can’t be separated from Nigeria, Yoruba Nation is just a mere dream. No matter how much they tried to insult Biafra and adore their own, it’s just a waste of time. If you wish good for yourself, you must wish good for someone else. If Biafran’s fight for secession is on stage 70, Oduduwa’s fight for secession is just on stage 1. Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by sayisayi(m): 9:33am On Apr 16, 2021
“All of us that you are seeing here today are top-notch professionals. We have medical doctors, lawyers, chartered accountants, engineers, development experts, journalists, academic dons, top bankers and entrepreneurs among us. The majority of us are working at blue-ship public and private organisations,” Kuku-Onayemi was quoted by the group, Yoruba Nation, on its Twitter page to have said[/quote]

Ndigbo..living rent free in your head grin grin grin
Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by gbengaadeleye12: 9:35am On Apr 16, 2021
Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 16, 2021
Eriokanmi:

The problem with Igbos is that they think all others are like them i.e insincere, duplicitous, unprincipled, materialistic and always willing to do anything for money. That is why they are here saying "everyone has a price".

That's why they will always mock others. Ehen they see things like this, they assume it will end up as things always do on their side where their elite and leaders will take money and be sending ordinary Igbos to their deaths callously.

SARS officers were a nuisance across Nigeria but it was only in Igbo land, with the complicity of Igbo leaders and elites, that SARS unravelled as a murder-for-body-parts and organ-harvesting money industry. Go figure.

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by sanyaoyega(m): 9:45am On Apr 16, 2021
Fahdiga:

With 250 tribes Abi??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election / Lagosians Speak On Which Candidate They're Voting For - BlackberryBabes.TV / UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.