Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation (33278 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Takes Over Yoruba Land, Yoruba Elders In Pain / Fulani Jihadist Are Seriously Working To Take Over Yoruba Land- Nnamdi Kanu / Omoyele Sowore Tear-Gassed At Ooni Of Ife's Palace For Refusing To Prostrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by mywells: 11:57am On Apr 16, 2021
The great Nana Ashantiwaa did so Make Ghana to be a great nation today, common great women of Oduduwa you can do better.
Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by themanderon: 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2021
All these cries for self determination is as a result of these foolish Fulani overlords currently ruining this nation. Yardua never towed this path of foolishness. It was this expired good that people ignorantly voted for that brought us to this deplorable level. Now because of their foolishness, nepotism, clannishness and greed everyone except those with Stockholm syndrome wants out of this nation that has been stunted for over sixty years.
Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by Shalommy(f): 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
Lets watch and see signs and wonders of WOMEN.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
God bless our Yoruba women, they've always played important roles in our nation's history.

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by fregeneh(m): 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
SmartPolician:

Most Nairalanders need to have their brains checked.
The same people who seek to balkanize this shithole is now mocking the Yorubas for seeking secession instead of supporting them.
I cannot understand these folks.

don't be fool by their shenanigans they're not ready to Balkanize anything it's all political gimmick, all they truly wanted is to be settle with presidential slot
Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by KoshCAD: 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
fregeneh:

don't be fool by their shenanigans they're not ready to Balkanize anything it's all political gimmick, all they truly wanted is to be settle with presidential slot
Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by SmartPolician: 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2021
fregeneh:

You are not entirely wrong

Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by orisa37: 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
WE'LL COME SENIOR GIRLS TO YOUR.NATURE'S LAND.

MAY OLODUMARE GRANT YOU POWER AND MIGHT TO ACHIEVE YOUR HOPE

NI ORUKO ODUDUWA ASE.
Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by orisa37: 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
ODUDUWA IS YOUR BOND, COVENANT, CHARACTER AND FAITH FOR ETERNAL LIFE.
Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by computer0810(m): 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
I'm happy they are back from Benin Republic IDP. this is the time for the Yorubas to unite and fight their common enemy which is the Fulanis. this is the time for the Yorubas to join other southern tribes to seek for disintegration of Nigeria so that terrorist Fulanis will be on their own and every tribe will be in charge of their destiny
U will not leave yoruba and face ur more complicated problems

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by EMMY76: 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nigeria is spiritually dead we are just waiting for the burial announcement date.
Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by luluman: 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
I'm happy they are back from Benin Republic IDP. this is the time for the Yorubas to unite and fight their common enemy which is the Fulanis. this is the time for the Yorubas to join other southern tribes to seek for disintegration of Nigeria so that terrorist Fulanis will be on their own and every tribe will be in charge of their destiny
You started well, then derailed: why must we join southerners to decide what we want? Everyone knows we don't need yeebos in our struggle.

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by Owologbo(m): 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
MENELIIK:

Igbo people and shameless arrogance, by the time the Igbo Jews visit Israel nonsense go start
Olodo, I'm not Igbo, and I don't know what is Igbo.
I'm a proud Isoko man. we are not noise makers/sell out like you.
Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
KoshCAD:
You think everywoman is a poverty personified like your moma
I don't blame you, I blame the nurse that helped your Olosho mummy free of charge to give birth to a bastard miscreant agbero like you.
Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
atonement12:
Foolish Ipob goat as usual! Do the women look hungry?

I don't blame you, I blame the nurse that helped your Olosho mummy free of charge to give birth to a bastard miscreant agbero like you.
Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by KoshCAD: 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

E really pain you.

I repeat, do you think every woman is a money begger like your mother?
Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
KoshCAD:
E really pain you.

I repeat, do you think every woman is a money begger like your mother?

Much better than you that don't know who your real father is because your mother did several "Bend Down collect" for so many touts at Ojuelegba under bridge.

Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by Abdul240(m): 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
Carry go i support u our mothers
Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by omoluka: 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by EzeNri(m): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
Grayoso:

You Igbos and your bad belle for Yorubas sha. You don't even have the common sense to appreciate when it is obvious you are just hating.

Even Osinbajo, a Pastor, has spoken about his support for the unity of Nigeria. It is not about religion for Yorubas and all Nigerians now know that it is only Igbos who push that divisive notion.

Prominent Yorubas in politics and business will of course publicly support one Nigeria be it Adenuga, Oba Otudeko or Fashola . Does not mean they hold the same opinion privately and it does not mean they will fail to support it, unlike their Igbo counterparts, if it is obvious it is what their people want in the majority.

Go and chastise your own ethnic group where your greedy and self-serving political and business leaders are the most wicked and hypocritical in Nigeria with zero interest in what the average Igbo wants or what is best for him.
Stylishly begging for unity
Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by KoshCAD: 7:36am On Apr 17, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Much better than you that don't know who your real father is because your mother did several "Bend Down collect" for so many touts at Ojuelegba under bridge.
Insipid defence.

Next time, don't compare every moman to your poverty striken anguish hungry impoverished mother.
Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 8:32am On Apr 17, 2021
KoshCAD:
Insipid defence.

Next time, don't compare every moman to your poverty striken anguish hungry impoverished mother.
grin angry

Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by atonement12: 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Inebriated half-baked public nuisance!
Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
atonement12:
Inebriated half-baked public nuisance!

I used to think Nigeria was broken down by tribes,' I said. 'By Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. By Ijaws, Itshekiris and Fulanis. But I know this isn't true. Nigeria is only broken into two tribes: the people who are bullocks like you and the people who are not.
Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by Hushbingo: 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
These ones are not prostitutes for Italy, not human traffickers, drug traffickers or nonsense baby factory ritualists, Ndi-criminals that constitute the 5% women population that never have life outside criminality.

Your wailing and bitterness have not started yet.

“All of us that you are seeing here today are top-notch professionals. We have medical doctors, lawyers, chartered accountants, engineers, development experts, journalists, academic dons, top bankers and entrepreneurs among us. The majority of us are working at blue-ship public and private organisations,” Kuku-Onayemi was quoted by the group, Yoruba Nation, on its Twitter page to have said
You're bittered and full of tribal hate. Your mind is filled with so much tribal evil than the narcist against the jews.

You have a life outside Nairaland. This hatred is not good for your health...

Mind you, i am not a Northerner or an Igbo....

Can't you just comment without tribal trolls and accept every body's opinion as his and nothing to do with yours.... Even if someone distribute hate here, disregard the person as someone foolish.

#NoToHate
#NoTribalism

#MyOpinion
Re: Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation by atonement12: 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

I used to think Nigeria was broken down by tribes,' I said. 'By Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. By Ijaws, Itshekiris and Fulanis. But I know this isn't true. Nigeria is only broken into two tribes: the people who are bullocks like you and the people who are not.
Gibberish blabbing hypocrite!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagosians Speak On Which Candidate They're Voting For - BlackberryBabes.TV / Bagudu Gives Fish To Aisha Buhari As Gift (Photos) / Dr. George Uboh Detained By DSS 24 Hours After Appearing On TV Sunrise Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.