Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls (15410 Views)

Bbnaija 2020: Dorathy Tells Laycon What To Do About Erica / Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by flames01: 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
post=100825768:

Typical example of a troll below......
Imagine what someone is saying concerning a 6 month old innocent baby.
Online trolls,, May God have mercy on una souls one by one

Please, how does it feel 5o be a business failure?

Looks like you will be the best person to give seminar on how to fail in business. Or what do you think?
Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by Sufferingboy(f): 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
PussyKing:
I will Tinubu started life life Laycon rather than looting public funds angry

Its well sha
Your english na wah.
Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by Kingcalls: 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
tonyluyi1985:
Wise words from the icon himself! He will soon be established as the next big thing to come out of Nigeria

Story
Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by Kingcalls: 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
Akpuobi1:
Trolls are being honest to you na, your muzik no sweet joor grin grin grin

Thats how they deceived tonto
Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by olurili(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
post=100825771:
We Said this before here few times.
We remember few weeks ago when Igwe said the same thing Laycos is saying down.
And same with Tboss.....

For these bastard trolls calling this beautiful Angel ugly,
For these evil trolls bringing tears to your face, T Boss
For these foolish trolls having caused hundreds of people to commit suicide.

This is for you evil trolls
May you never end well in life.
May Happiness be far away from you.
May bitterness and evil always be on your doorsteps each and every day.
As long as you guys get happy in your foolishness to see other people in pains and unhappy,
May you never have any good thing in life.
May failures always be around you just like your shadows.

#AllOnlineTrollsMustDie

Looking at the video is just so touching!
It brings tears to your eyes.
Boss Lady, (We hope you see this post),

Next time ignore them,
That kills them more!
They troll, cause they have nothing and absolutely nothing good going on for them in life.
They are nothing but miserable losers in life.
Although i dont like the fact that you always support buhari whether what he do is right or wrong,but i must say the fact,you are one of the best here,you always call a spade,you dont follow crowd with stupidity,and you always see positive side of a thing,GOD bless you for that @ all of you @mannbbqgrills

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by peculiar2233: 1:33am On Apr 16, 2021

Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by peculiar2233: 1:35am On Apr 16, 2021
Rgade:
Or you could just prove them wrong by not being a wack artiste.
Pele tie

Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by meobizy(f): 1:57am On Apr 16, 2021
After seeing the faces of individuals who visit this forum and reading some of their personal stories, there is little they can do to tick me off. Some of their words pinch, but what's the use wasting energy while giving them the satisfaction they crave? Sticks can break my bones but words of the non-erudite can't do shit.
Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by DAMN99: 2:03am On Apr 16, 2021
Laycon is a rapper and not a singer, know this and know peace.
Jestin:
I will not lie because I want to place high value on you. Laycon nor sabi sing
Re: Laycon: What You Should Do To Online Trolls by Rita33(f): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2021
Monolqga:
yea, and it won

When we dey lose nkor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars In London For Rok TV Launch (Photos) / Simi Is Better Than Me As A Song Writer Says Adekunle Gold / BBNaija’s Tochi Vows To Keep Things Private After Deleting Engagement Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.