Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police (16373 Views)

Oyo Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police / Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police / Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Sirlins(m): 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
I still dey fine Buhari face and name
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Akfrenzy(m): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
;Deven pastor follow JAPA

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Emyogalanya: 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
post=100827913:
We only pity the mothers and daughters that these sex starved animals will start raping and murder as time goes.

May God punish that coward animal call Cownu where ever he is hiding.
His brutal end is nigh along with his brainwashed swines
what has Kanu got with you? Can't you leave him alone? He is in Israel and u want to die here

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Silverpurple: 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
Harddiskng:
So sad.

Look at young looking boys, most of them are probably innocent and have been on waiting trail for years cry

This Nigeria has ways of cutting destinies short, if you are reading this and you have the chance to travel out: Run! Run! Run!

How about the criminals among them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Ladylandplug2: 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
A business can fail, an investment can fail but your house remains....

Interested in having a land in Abuja? Please do check my signature... Thanks..
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Ooye12: 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
They don cum Lagos join population of people’s
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
Jokers

Even if I see any of them, how I would I know? You definitely can't expect me to be looking at people's faces to know if they are criminals or not.

Akfrenzy:

Don't be too sure. Even those who have returned are still on the list.

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Fenesa1: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
Am I the only one looking carefully if I would find one of my wayward friend that I haven't seen in decades
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by thaoriginator: 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nawao!!!

These people are so wild!

Beasts from the East!

Me bloodclaaat!!
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Lexusgs430: 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
This is probably the only government organisation, that keeps records........ cheesy
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Pele10: 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
Police no de waste ur time those men don japa.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Pele10: 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
Police no de waste ur time those men don japa. Abi una de expect say make nigga like me see any of them go report?
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by chaloskyx: 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
IS IT JUST ME OR THIS LOOKS LIKE FG JUST PAID A GROUP OF PEOPLE TO TAKE PICTURES TO BACK THE JAIL BREAK STORY LIKE DO PRISONERS WEAR CORPORATE SHIRTS UNDER PRISONER UNIFORMS IN NIGERIA AND DO ALL OF THEM USUALLY LOOK THIS WELL KEPT AND FED
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Harddiskng(m): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
Silverpurple:

Point at who and who you think is a criminal using only their pictures undecided

I can remember vividly when i was in Primary 3, A family friend was nabbed in a gaming centre by Police.

They packed all of them there, the boys that were lucky enough to have money on them sorted their way out. The rest were charged with one thing or the other. Nobody knew where he was, by the time his family found him 3/4 days later. He was being charged with murder of someone he didn’t even know.

From my Primary 3 till i entered University he was still in prison: say i speak to you I don’t know what become of him. I don’t wish such on even my enemy.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Golan007: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
MsAllison.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Golan007: 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
Harddiskng:

Point at who and who you think is a criminal using only their pictures undecided

I can remember lividly when i was in Primary 3, A family friend was nabbed in a gaming centre by Police.

They packed all of them there, the boys that were lucky enough to have money on them sorted their way out. The rest were charged with one thing or the other. Nobody knew where he was, by the time his family found him 3/4 days later. He was being charged with murder of someone he didn’t even know.

From my Primary 3 till i entered University he was still in prison: say i speak to you I don’t know what become of him. I don’t wish such on even my enemy.

Liar.

Who.would arrest and try an 8 year old boy as a murderer?

Just stop the lies.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Golan007: 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
Silverpurple:

Don't mind the guy.

Prisoners that would have gone through trial are who he wants to vouch for.

Only those awaiting trial can speak of innocence save for the rare cases of Ill luck.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2021
Harddiskng:

I can remember vividly when i was in Primary 3, A family friend was nabbed in a gaming centre by Police.

The lies of some of you flatin0s trying to justify criminality is ret@ded and ground breaking.... jeez
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by sammirano: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
E be like say nwachukwu is synonymous to prisoner/criminal.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by manunitedbabes: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
It is well ohhhhhh hmmmmm
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Eastcaostboy: 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
fergie001:
See Previous threads:

https://www.nairaland.com/6499156/owerri-jailbreak-names-photos-escaped#100640930 (36 names released)

https://www.nairaland.com/6499555/owerri-jailbreak-more-names-photos (27 names released)

https://www.nairaland.com/6501087/owerri-jailbreak-names-escaped-prisoners#100684028 (45 names released)

https://www.nairaland.com/6504699/owerri-jailbreak-names-photos-escaped#100759095 (72 names released)

https://www.nairaland.com/6505320/owerri-jailbreak-more-names-photos#100772717 (54 names released)

Nigerian Correctional Service

**Abaziem Miracle & Abua Obioma were repeated from the first thread **
Useless country, you want these people back in prison but your children are overseas schooling. Senseless people everywhere
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Harddiskng(m): 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

The lies of some of you flatin0s trying to justify criminality is ret@ded and ground breaking.... jeez

And what do i have to gain by telling lies?

I pray you never experience such.

You are one of the many problems of Nigeria, you don’t know my tribe or whether I’m even a Nigerian you have tagged me a “flatin0”.

What has my tribe has to do with Nigeria’s broken justice system. Now who is a ret@rd between us undecided

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Heineken(m): 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
See small small children.. Some of them no even do anything. Olorun ma je ki a ri alakoba.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Duplexxx: 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
Una no get work if na you

You go come back to jail?

Market don fall press una

Nonsense fools dem
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by ibiso1986: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
Akfrenzy:
lol. I taught the same
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by braunny(m): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
after seeing that guy whose dad was wrongly posted i really hate this thread walahi
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by braunny(m): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
abeg those amadi ssss hope dem no be brothers.....God abeg ohhh
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Princewell2012(m): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
Enough of all this escaped nonsense here. There is different between been escape and been freed. Do they break the prison by themselves or they were been freed by some more powerful people than the captive. Even if you identify any of them fear will not allow you to approach the police, we know how it goes here.
This is Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elections May Not Hold In Several North-West States Over Insecurity, Govs To PMB / Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis / COVID-19: Niger State Government Reacts To Protest Video, Says It's Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.