Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

NURTW To Combat Highway Crimes With E-Tracking - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NURTW To Combat Highway Crimes With E-Tracking (10146 Views)

Lagos NURTW To Inaugurate Drug Dealer As Chairman / NURTW treasurer, Alowonle Asekun murdered in Lagos / Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NURTW To Combat Highway Crimes With E-Tracking by lexyblazy: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
K
Re: NURTW To Combat Highway Crimes With E-Tracking by Govocrete: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
NURTW, this project is far bigger that you and your members.

I will suggest you first create sanity in all your parks.

NURTW have enough fund to train their member how to properly use the roads and parks.

They can also float a car hailing services like uber and bolts for their members.

They can give scholarship for their members to learn various trade. They can setup digital mechanic workshop and train some of their members to become mechanics, panel beater or electrician.

I beg make I stop here.

1 Like

Re: NURTW To Combat Highway Crimes With E-Tracking by Blackdisciple(m): 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
Thugs taking over security agency work ok this is my country....
Re: NURTW To Combat Highway Crimes With E-Tracking by Lama70(m): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
Who do anyhow go see anyhow. Oluomo don become FG things o.
Re: NURTW To Combat Highway Crimes With E-Tracking by Lama70(m): 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
Govocrete:
NURTW, this project is far bigger that you and your members.

I will suggest you first create sanity in all your parks.

NURTW have enough fund to train their member how to properly use the roads and parks.

They can also float a car hailing services like uber and bolts for their members.

They can give scholarship for their members to learn various trade. They can setup digital mechanic workshop and train some of their members to become mechanics, panel beater or electrician.

I beg make I stop here.
In America abi Nigeria.
Some people sef.
Re: NURTW To Combat Highway Crimes With E-Tracking by ogododo: 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
Re: NURTW To Combat Highway Crimes With E-Tracking by uvie66: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
Tracking my foot...am I Kidnapping the vehicle or the occupants, the only way forward in eradicating these Kidnapping menace that is plaguing the country is for transporters to have bullet proof buses with run flat tires. To convert your vehicle to bulletproof vehicle contact me, prices start from one million.
Re: NURTW To Combat Highway Crimes With E-Tracking by Ladykehtos(f): 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
Good move,may God help you.
Re: NURTW To Combat Highway Crimes With E-Tracking by Govocrete: 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
Lama70:

In America abi Nigeria.
Some people sef.

I believe the E-Tracking they talked about is for Nigeria. Instead of investing on e-tracking, NURTW should invest in their members welfare.
Re: NURTW To Combat Highway Crimes With E-Tracking by Bahamas95(m): 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nonsense!

As if anything works in this sh!thole.

Re: NURTW To Combat Highway Crimes With E-Tracking by mywells: 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2021
Construct good roads, build bridges and streets lights from am to pm, clear bushes 3 kilometre wide and set cameras then you can achieve this.
Re: NURTW To Combat Highway Crimes With E-Tracking by Raskass: 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
Oh
Re: NURTW To Combat Highway Crimes With E-Tracking by dozieinspired: 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
More like NURTW to assist Highway crimes with abundant supply of street urchins grin grin
Re: NURTW To Combat Highway Crimes With E-Tracking by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:22am On Apr 17, 2021
owo e-tracker loading

cheesy

Then cost of transport increases...again...

cheesy

Baruwa for governor, MC Oluomo for commissioner.

Mad people everywhere.
Re: NURTW To Combat Highway Crimes With E-Tracking by yudi25: 5:04am On Apr 17, 2021
Owo e-tracking ti de
Re: NURTW To Combat Highway Crimes With E-Tracking by Mtmike(m): 6:16am On Apr 17, 2021
Jokes everywhere
Re: NURTW To Combat Highway Crimes With E-Tracking by Adebowalay(m): 7:16am On Apr 17, 2021
if NURTW claims to want to combat crimes on the highways..then WHO COME BE THE CRIMINALS ON THE HIGHWAY shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maio Joe Facing A Lengthy Prison Term / Kidnapped Epe Pupils: Parents Hold Thanksgiving, Share Testimonies / See The Inside Of A Typical Saudi Arabia Prison(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.