Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Muslims Are Better Giver Than Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Are Better Giver Than Christians (354 Views)

God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Are Better Giver Than Christians by ackifemmy(m): 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
1. During fasting Muslims gives provision unlike Christians.
2. Christians give with protocol while Muslims give with no boundaries.
3. Muslims have a no interest loan unlike Christians.
4. Muslim private school are less expensive than Christians from nursery primary secondary and university .
5. Muslims are better employers than Christians.
6. During fasting Muslims ease workload with full payment while Christians don't care.
7. Prove me wrong by crediting my account with Christian or Muslim as description 6610970015 Taiwo Akinfemi M FCMB.
Note.. I'M A CHRISTIAN
Use Google or private survey to prove me wrong and pls argue with your key board...
Re: Muslims Are Better Giver Than Christians by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
Both religion give.
Giving is a personal decision not by religion.
Those who know the blessings that comes from giving takes it serious.

Please, check my signature
Re: Muslims Are Better Giver Than Christians by youngtrace: 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2021
I don't care about the labels (Moslem, Christian, Jew, Hindu...bla bla). What I look out for is WHY you give/do good!

Some people do good because they are taught or commanded by their labels to do good.

Some, because of fear of a hellfire somewhere.

Some, because they want a reward from their deity.

Some, because it is inborn by nature to do good. They don't give a shot about any reward. Doing good to others is what makes them live right and sleep well at night. They don't wait for a particular season or days to be good to humanity. Such people are love in human form and humanity comes first in whatever they do.
Re: Muslims Are Better Giver Than Christians by MightySparrow: 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
ackifemmy:

4. Muslim private school are less expensive than Christians from nursery primary secondary and university .
6. During fasting Muslims ease workload with full payment while Christians don't care.
7. Prove me wrong by crediting my account with Christian or Muslim as description 6610970015 Taiwo Akinfemi M FCMB.
Note.. I'M A CHRISTIAN
Use Google or private survey to prove me wrong and pls argue with your key board...

You are a scammer.
Re: Muslims Are Better Giver Than Christians by Kobojunkiee: 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
ackifemmy:

Note.. I'M A CHRISTIAN
What you call Christianity does not mirror the message of Jesus Christ,as it is according to the doctrines and traditions of men, and so that is the reason why what you see does not even agree with the teachings of Jesus Christ.undecided

That said, as one who claims to be a Christian, why are you trying to taunt people by your ask?undecided
Re: Muslims Are Better Giver Than Christians by Enoch07: 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
just imagine the pattern this one wan take collect money from people!!! yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Muslims Are Better Giver Than Christians by LikeAking: 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
OP you are 100% percent right.

But mind you, this has to do with our various cultures plus religion.

The story might be different for Christians in Eroupe and co,

Christians are never satisfied of money.

You will find a Christian who have built 40 houses still complaining of money like a poor man.

Christians are only trained to give to their churches.

The Muslims in Nigeria are better selfless givers than Christians.

Most christian dads in Nigeria find it difficult to even give their wife and children money. They are always greedy for more money, their song is I dont have money, even when they have.

When I was in secondary school the Muslim kids in my class bring bigger money for snacks and co from home, same with uni.

They are better givers.

What we have done south is an array of greedy parents and children jointly called Christians, etc.

Northern Muslims in power also help their brothers and sisters than their christian counterparts.

Oga Dangote was given 500 K by his uncle to start life, how many christian uncles down south can do that?

Lets change, abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Are Better Giver Than Christians by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
It is true that is why they are having the upper hand while the others keep on busy gossiping, backbiting and badmouthing themselves

1 Like

Re: Muslims Are Better Giver Than Christians by enilove(m): 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
ackifemmy:

Note.. I'M A CHRISTIAN

Giving without love is nothing :

1 Corinthians 13:3 KJV
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

Boko Haram members give also but can take life without the fear of God.

Muhammad who told them to do these things had no love :

Hadith
Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri:
When the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was distributing something, a man came towards him and bent down on him. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) struck him with a bough and his face was wounded. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said to him: Come and take retaliation. He said: no, I have forgiven, Messenger of Allah!.

Da'if (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 4536
In-book : Book 41, Hadith 43
English translation : Book 40, Hadith 4521
Abu Dawood

1 Like

Re: Muslims Are Better Giver Than Christians by criuze(m): 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
Rich northern alahajis that's been scooping the southern wealth from the first year of Adam, how many lives has they changed with such a massive wealth

you should also check the giving statistics of rich Arab nation's to poorer Muslim nations especially in Africa, even the super rich Saudi Arabia

las las , Jesus fed five 5000 men, how many Mohammed fed

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Are Better Giver Than Christians by enilove(m): 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
criuze:
Rich northern alahajis that's been scooping the southern wealth from the first year of Adam, how many lives has they changed with such a massive wealth

you should also check the giving statistics of rich Arab nation's to poorer Muslim nations especially in Africa, even the super rich Saudi Arabia

las las , Jesus fed five 5000 men, how many Mohammed fed

Pure truth.
Re: Muslims Are Better Giver Than Christians by Kobojunkiee: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
LikeAking:
You will find a Christian who have built 40 houses still complaining of money like a poor man.

Most christian dads in Nigeria find it difficult to even give their wife and children money. They are always greedy for more money, their song is I dont have money, even when they have.
When I was in secondary school the Muslim kids in my class bring bigger money for snacks and co from home, same with uni.
They are better givers.
What we have done south is an array of greedy parents and children jointly called Christians, etc.
Northern Muslims in power also help their brothers and sisters than their christian counterparts.
Oga Dangote was given 500 K by his uncle to start life, how many christian uncles down south can do that?
Lets change, abeg.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Muslims Are Better Giver Than Christians by CodeTemplar: 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
In Christianity, givings aren't to be publicized.

If indeed muslims give more why do they need to fight and kill over public funds meant for welfare of all? They block public roads, use public funds to build mosques. Imagine Winners Chapel trying to look for N100 Billion from govt to build churches. That's not giving, that's taking. Muslims are hateful creatures. Pantami is a good example.
Re: Muslims Are Better Giver Than Christians by ackifemmy(m): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
Although I am a born Christian, but Muslim are faithful and trust worthy friends.. Thank you for the transfer anonymous Muslim Brother, may God hear your prayers in secret and reward you openly, your gift of love will prosper your ways and God will increase you beyond your imagination.. AMEN
Re: Muslims Are Better Giver Than Christians by WINDSOW(m): 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
LikeAking:

They are better givers.

Lets change, abeg.
U be mumu...
Re: Muslims Are Better Giver Than Christians by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
we hear you, come de go
Re: Muslims Are Better Giver Than Christians by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
ackifemmy:

Note.. I'M A CHRISTIAN
credit your account?

bros are you a begger or a hustler??
Re: Muslims Are Better Giver Than Christians by LikeAking: 9:33am On Apr 16, 2021
WINDSOW:
U be mumu...

Look at a wise man that can identify truth.

Just keep quiet.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Are Here / Quiet Time With The Holy Spirit And Daily Bible Studies / Special Online Event; May 1 - 31, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.