Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin (12092 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital / Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers / Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by Callydgists(m): 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
I paid a condolence visit to the family of Yinka Odumakin today where I assured Dr. Joe Okei- Odumakin of our support.

Yinka's death at this time is a painful loss of a strong and detribalised Nigerian. He lived a good life. May his soul find rest with God. https:///JIDCmW5H6X
https://twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1382767384801447948?s=19

3 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by Fahdiga(m): 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
After taking order from his master Tinubu

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by Enoch07: 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
drop something for the widow abeg

3 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by Dasini: 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
Fahdiga:

Wailer

24 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by Fahdiga(m): 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
Dasini:

Wailer
E pain am

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by Exclusive101: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
You Igbo should try n get sense now or how does one explain why so many from your tribe are shamelessly foolish like this ?!

Small time now some fool from Alaigbo will claim you are from Yobe n I should explain how I know someone that radiate as much hate as you
Is from Alaigbo as if we don't know it's inherited.

Fahdiga:

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by Destine7: 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
Rest in peace
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by Fahdiga(m): 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
Exclusive101:
You Igbo should try n get sense now or how does one explain why so many from your tribe are shamelessly foolish like this ?!

Small time now some fool from Alaigbo will claim you are from Yobe n I should explain how I know someone that radiate as much hate as you
Is from Alaigbo as if we don't know it's inherited.

At the end you said nothing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
Tinubu eventually killed this guy

Odumakin continue to rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by Exclusive101: 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
That makes the problem plaguing your soul 2. Bigotry n poor comprehension n that is so sad.

Fahdiga:
At the end you said nothing

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by seunmsg(m): 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

And you have evidence that he was killed by Tinubu, right? If DSS invite you to come and defend your allegation now, they will say Buhari is a tyrant.

Nairaland rule 8 is clear that posting of false information is not allowed but moderators will see this post and look away. Smh!

26 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by Exclusive101: 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2021
I am telling you. NL now have many clowns as moderator. Na mydd person de complain of before the present ones are more pathetic to say the least.

seunmsg:

And you have evidence that he was killed by Tinubu, right? If DSS invite you to come and defend your allegation now, they will say Buhari is a tyrant.

Nairaland rule 8 is clear that posting of false information is not allowed but moderators will see this post and look away. Smh!

5 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by helinues: 4:32am On Apr 16, 2021
Not bad
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by helinues: 4:33am On Apr 16, 2021
Fahdiga:

That man Tinubu is so powerful that some people can't do in a day without mentioning worshipping him indirectly

Wiseandtrue:

Don't allow hatred to build duplex in your heart

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by iWasNotHere(m): 4:34am On Apr 16, 2021
A Gov with sharp appearance but dull brain in governance

1 Like

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:37am On Apr 16, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

U sabi wetin dey......!! Ya 3rd eye don set.....wella

1 Like

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by Brsunique: 4:38am On Apr 16, 2021
Okay

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by Obajemu(m): 4:59am On Apr 16, 2021
Shut up, he said the truth. Tinubu gave him the order!

Oduduwa Nation or nothing come 2023

Dasini:

Wailer
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by Obajemu(m): 5:00am On Apr 16, 2021
Very much

Fahdiga:
E pain am
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by ALISMILE(m): 5:00am On Apr 16, 2021
The woman is still a lady
Doesn't seem to be in the state of bereavement
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by Alejobs: 5:10am On Apr 16, 2021
What a great loss! Family may be abandoned soon like our people always do!
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by Nobody: 5:11am On Apr 16, 2021
Yinka Odumakin, One man I so much respect!

Rest in peace, legend!

Please, check my signature
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by oloyedewaris(m): 5:17am On Apr 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
So u have problem with that

6 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by Bossil(m): 5:30am On Apr 16, 2021
May the good lord console the family. Nice one Mr Governor

1 Like

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by adioolayi(m): 5:49am On Apr 16, 2021
Sanwolu pointing fingers for me....Action po governor
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by braunny(m): 6:00am On Apr 16, 2021
Callydgists:
https://twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1382767384801447948?s=19
he must always point hand....but why going there late na?
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by josephft2000: 6:19am On Apr 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
You're very correct
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by ikorodureporta: 6:28am On Apr 16, 2021
That finger still point there... Na wa cheesy
Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:12am On Apr 16, 2021
seunmsg:

When will Dss invite those that killed Funso Williams

Abi no be the person wey won see evidence go see am

2 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by gbemishile: 8:05am On Apr 16, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
When will Dss invite those that killed Funso Williams
Abi no be the person wey won see evidence go see am
so the DSS knew those who killed funsho Williams go and hide ur daft brain under the pillow

3 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:09am On Apr 16, 2021
Which one out of these is your problem?
1.The country you find your self.
2. Lagos state governor
3. The community you hail from.
4. Self caused curse
5. Your family.
6. Foundational problem.
7. Tinubu.
This is necessary so as to advise you on likely solution. Thanks
Fahdiga:

6 Likes

Re: Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin by Chasaq237: 9:03am On Apr 16, 2021
fool is DSS your father? what of Almighty God invites tinubu will he be blameless before him?must everything be DSS, DIA & EFCC?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano APC Crisis: Ganduje’s Faction Loses In Court, Again / Lagos 2023: Mc Oluomo Promises Sanwo-Olu 3 Million Votes / Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.