Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers (14424 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital / Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin / Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Lanrelagboi: 9:18am On Nov 06, 2022
SANWO-OLU PAYS N70 MILLION COMPENSATION TO FAMILIES OF SLAIN POLICE OFFICERS - COS

The Chief of Staff to the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Tayo Ayinde has disclosed that the present administration under Mr. Governor has, since its inception, paid N70 Million compensation to the families of Security Officers who died or were injured in the line of duty in Lagos.

Ayinde disclosed this at the presentation of another N5 Million Cheque to the family of a Rapid Responses Squad (RRS) Officer, Superintendent of Police Oluwatobi Peters who died in active service.

He described the State Government's monetary support as a gesture of goodwill to the family left behind, maintaining that no amount of monetary gift can make up for lost lives and the gallantry of the fallen patriots.

Ayinde further disclosed that the State Government has also made adequate provisions for medical care to security operatives who were injured while discharging their duties across the state.

The Chief of Staff added that the gesture is in tandem with one of Governor Sanwo-Olu’s policies as conceptualised in the State Government T.H.E.M.E.S agenda on Security and Good Governance, adding that they are also to encourage Security Officers for effective performance in protecting lives and properties of residents across the State

He gave the assurance that the State Government would ensure that the State remains secure and safe with far-reaching support to security operatives in Lagos.

In his own remarks, the Permanent Secretary, Office of the Chief of Staff; Mr. Olawale Musa expressed the commitment of the present administration to always provide the needed support and compensation to the families of Police Officers who lose their lives in active service in the State.
https://lagostoday.com.ng/sanwo-olu-pays-n70-million-compensation-to-families-of-slain-police-officers-cos/

12 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Oceanjagaban: 9:26am On Nov 06, 2022
Police man wey go die for Nigeria,I pity am

9 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Curious345: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2022
Good .

I love sanwolu and I will vote for him .

But I cannot stain my finger with ink to thumbprint for tinubu victory .. am I maaaaaaaaad!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Dhanil(m): 10:00am On Nov 06, 2022
Reading...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Terror48: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2022
Never join any force in Nigeria for now

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Honourable1901(m): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2022
Talk and do governor,

Sanwo olu and others..
Sanwo till 2027
Asiwaju 2023

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by NwaNimo1(m): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2022
Lagos taxpayers Pay ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Bridget95(f): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2022
Nice one from Lagos government

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by KennethEnyi(m): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2022
Wasted death
Money wey dem go give their spouses/family no go pass 400-500k
For the Nigeria economy I guve that money 1 month…

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Sonyboom: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2022
Cursed Jews n Ipob from Ipobland go wail tire like lunatics for this thread while they celebrate the pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Bontafa: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2022
Who gave the order??

This is just a simple question
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by advanceDNA: 10:03am On Nov 06, 2022
Sanwoolu ddnt pay...lagos state goverment paid

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Boyooosa(m): 10:03am On Nov 06, 2022
Fair
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Light78: 10:03am On Nov 06, 2022
Sonyboom:
Cursed Jews n Ipob from Ipobland go wail tire like lunatics for this thread while the celebrate the pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi

Peter Obi wasn't mentioned. Why tagging him?

You are an educated illiterate.

You went to school, graduated, and rebranded a slave by politicians. You come to social media to embarrass yourself.

You need to change.

Do that for your future kids

Fight for their rights

When that time comes, you tell them how you fought for them, and how the country became better.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by kingthreat(m): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2022
Miscreants will get nothing.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by SIMONEKPA7: 10:05am On Nov 06, 2022
RRS, one of the most equipt police unit in Nigeria. Kudos to LASG

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by oyeb15: 10:05am On Nov 06, 2022
Nigeria Policemen should live a good life. They have turned security to business and forced exploitation....

Most of them die prematurely and bear irresponsible children.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Moh247: 10:06am On Nov 06, 2022
cool

God bless Sanwo-Olu

The Arsonist END SARS and IPOB that burnt Lagos causing mayhem have already shown us their sponsor... Pandora Obeer

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Curious345: 10:07am On Nov 06, 2022
Sonyboom:
Cursed Jews n Ipob from Ipobland go wail tire like lunatics for this thread while the celebrate the pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi

Sonyboom:
Nigerians from all works of life, from the north to the south. Only cursed PDP supporting Igbos /Ipob have a problem with him.

I can see you escaped from yaba psychiatric hospital around 20th November 2019. We must capture and return you back to rehab.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Kobicove(m): 10:07am On Nov 06, 2022
This is a commendable gesture from the Lagos State Government but there is a need to do more for the families of policemen who die on active duty!

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by money121(m): 10:07am On Nov 06, 2022
Om
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by voltron14: 10:07am On Nov 06, 2022
Macaroni and his endsars idiots.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Softmirror: 10:08am On Nov 06, 2022
Curious345:
Good .

I love sanwolu and I will vote for him .

But I cannot stain my finger with ink to thumbprint for tinubu victory .. am I maaaaaaaaad!

THAT IS WHY IT IS CALLED DEMOCRACY. FREEDOM OF CHOICE.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by stano2(m): 10:10am On Nov 06, 2022
Omo corruption everywhere.
The police are not equipped at all, no bullet proof vest. Low salary.
Omo this country is just going backwards each day
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Omekest: 10:11am On Nov 06, 2022
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by utenwuson: 10:11am On Nov 06, 2022
All the ipob responsible should never be allowed to leave prison

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Zamfara State / Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur / Osun, Ogun And Oyo States Joins Lagos To Declare 12 June Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.