Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? (15252 Views)

MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway / My Great Experience At Rad Auto Works / Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by Springboot: 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
radautoworks:
they have to give it to you. I am not in Lagos

No feedback yet.
Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by radautoworks: 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
Springboot:

No feedback yet.
apologies

Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by weyreypey: 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
radautoworks:
apologies
I need this part number SLA1047 kindly check your inventory for the number
Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by radautoworks: 3:16am On Aug 13, 2021
weyreypey:

I need this part number SLA1047 kindly check your inventory for the number

http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=YQP&partNumber=SLA1047

None in stock, will have to be brought in. Included the BWD interchange as well.

Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by weyreypey: 3:45am On Aug 13, 2021
radautoworks:

http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=YQP&partNumber=SLA1047

None in stock, will have to be brought in. Included the BWD interchange as well.
How long?
Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by radautoworks: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
weyreypey:
How long?
about two weeks depending on when order is placed.
Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by Born2conquer: 7:04am On Aug 14, 2021
Hello Radautoworks, what’s your thought on BMW Series 3, 2008.
Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by radautoworks: 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
Born2conquer:
Hello Radautoworks, what’s your thought on BMW Series 3, 2008.
I'm not a BMW fan but it seems to be a solid run around car for a young guy BUT be very careful you don't purchase one that has issues it has been abused. And be ready to maintain it.
Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by radautoworks: 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2021
If you let the Brake Blitz pass you by, OYO is your case.

Call or email for your make and model.

Lasts while there is stock

Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by Dododawa01: 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
Pls do u have denso SK16R11 and if yes how much
Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by radautoworks: 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
Dododawa01:
Pls do u have denso SK16R11 and if yes how much

See below. I also included all the interchange matches for it. Support@radautoworks.com or just the website if you need them. Price is each.
http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=DEN&partNumber=3324

Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by Snoopyjaga: 7:47am On Sep 22, 2021
Hello boss , I came to your workshop at lekki. I'm even there now , they said you guys went to pray , please is there a number I can contact you on ?
Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by RZArecta(m): 8:37am On Sep 22, 2021
Snoopyjaga:
Hello boss , I came to your workshop at lekki. I'm even there now , they said you guys went to pray , please is there a number I can contact you on ?
numbers are on her profile

1 Like

Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by radautoworks: 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
Snoopyjaga:
pray?? We're closed this week
Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by Plethereal: 3:29am On Sep 25, 2021
Hello, please do you have this part number in stock (14310-R5A-305)? My mechanic is suggesting I change the whole intake camshaft when I'm certain it's the vtc actuator making the whole startup noise.

Also, I'll need rear brake pads

Vehicle is 2008 accord 2.4l

Also do you resurface rotors? I'm currently in ogun state but I'll be in lagos today to source these items.
Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by izang87(m): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
radautoworks:
you'll have to contact support@radautoworks.com for that or use form found here https://www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com/parts-request
Good day Ma,
Please how much can I get the complete SBC (Sensotronic Brake Control) for a 2004 E320 benz?
Thanks Ma.
Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by radautoworks: 2:18am On Oct 03, 2021
izang87:

Good day Ma,
Please how much can I get the complete SBC (Sensotronic Brake Control) for a 2004 E320 benz?
Thanks Ma.
hello,

Please send this request to support@radautoworks.com or use the web form here https://www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com/parts-request

1 Like

Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by Thurmieee: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
radautoworks:
hello,

Please send this request to support@radautoworks.com or use the web form here https://www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com/parts-request
Hello sir
Please can I employ your services tomorrow....I want to inspect a car I wanna buy and I need an auto.
Location is awoyaya
Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by dicksonadams(m): 12:21am On Oct 17, 2021
radautoworks:
If you let the Brake Blitz pass you by, OYO is your case.

Call or email for your make and model.

Lasts while there is stock
any promo for the ember month? By the way I want remove and replace the power steering racks and pump of my honda civic 2008::: you do do those
Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by radautoworks: 3:07am On Oct 17, 2021
dicksonadams:
any promo for the ember month? By the way I want remove and replace the power steering racks and pump of my honda civic 2008::: you do do those
hey,

Oil-tober may not happen because of customs wahala cry
Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by radautoworks: 3:09am On Oct 17, 2021
Thurmieee:

Hello sir
Please can I employ your services tomorrow....I want to inspect a car I wanna buy and I need an auto.
Location is awoyaya
hello, you will have to email support below in my signature but we do not work on Sunday.
Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by jaymejate: 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by VaselineCrew: 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
radautoworks:
As part of our commitment to our customers, we have been able to reduce the prices for Ac Compressors by an average of 15% while still offering our unique warranties!
We will continue to try to bring better prices to our customers where we can in these trying times.

Can I get a quote for ac compressor for Avensis 2010
Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by radautoworks: 11:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
VaselineCrew:

Can I get a quote for ac compressor for Avensis 2010
hello, please contact support in my signature.
Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by jahmarsh: 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
radautoworks:

Madam Rad, please help me check the picture below.
These comments are for Nissan Tiida 2008. What could be the possible total cost for repair using your service? All parts handled by you

The transmission is very okay, just leaking and delay. Are we changing the gearbox? Before buying the car

Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by Chelseafan1: 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
radautoworks:

Hi ma, is it true, Radautoworks can't source for Front SAM for a Mercedes?
Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by radautoworks: 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
WE HEARD YOUR COMPLAINTS AND MADE SOME IMPROVEMENTS!

By far the largest complaints we ever had were about our lack of communication. With our new system, all information about your repair is at your fingertips 24/7 LIVE as it happens. Still have additional questions? You can reach your auto advisor without having to make a phone call. The message goes directly to YOUR service advisor, is logged and monitored and if they are not immediately available they will respond as soon as they are free!

BUT HOW DOES IT WORK?
When you come in, you will receive a welcome email like the one below with a link were you can monitor all aspects of your repair.

The link will take you a webpage like the one below.

From this page you can MESSAGE YOUR ADVISOR...

View the different recommended repairs and their estimated costs (broken down into parts and labor per service as well as in total)...If you scroll down the page, you can also see any findings and notes to and from your auto advisor...

And approve all or part of the estimate without ever having to come into the shop or make a phone call! Pertinent pictures will even be available to view of your vehicle repair!!! No more being placed on hold, no more waiting for a callback cool

We continue to try to improve our services and feel that this will address communication issues and help us be more green by reducing paper waste. More improvements are in the works and will communicate them to you as they come.

We thank you for your loyalty and hope this helps continue to build "customer experiences that result in loyalty".

1 Like

Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by AutosAbuja: 11:48am On Oct 15, 2022
radautoworks:
hello, you will have to email support below in my signature but we do not work on Sunday.
Pls, how do I get a working upstream air fuel sensor for civic 2010?
Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by radautoworks: 6:55am On Oct 17, 2022
AutosAbuja:

Pls, how do I get a working upstream air fuel sensor for civic 2010?
hi, email support in my signature if it's in stock. Support at radautoworks
Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by AutosAbuja: 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
radautoworks:
Just seeing this now; will do so.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by radautoworks: 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
Re: Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? by AutosAbuja: 12:11am On Oct 27, 2022
radautoworks:
No reply from support

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Power Sterring Fluid Diffrent From Automatic Transmission Fluid? / Toyota Hiace Bus Not Starting / Guys My Vehicle Was Saved From An Incompetent Nairaland Auto Guru Mayor2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.