Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan (14566 Views)

Sexual Intercourse With Menstruating Women Is Prohibited / Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband / Can I Have Intercourse With The Woman I Illegally Impregnated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by gentleibraheem(m): 11:12am On Apr 16, 2021
It is funny how someone would go through the stress of clicking on reply, Accepting the shahada just to Hate on Muslims and Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by BigBizzy(m): 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
Tah nothing will happen..,,

Mtcheew
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by Pootle: 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
because yoy dey fast u nor go bunu
undecided
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by aidameoryou: 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
womenareapes1:
in Islam a girl of 12-15 yrs old, them said have the sweetest vagina (praise be Allah) that when penetrating (amadullahi) they give this sweetest pleasure that mimic paradise

grin grin grin you forgot to add mashalllah

2 Likes

Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by twinstaiye(m): 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
Vulcanheph:
First of all I don't believe in that "do you believe in Mohammed stuff" nairaland posts before commenting on Muslim threads and I'm not even a religious person even though I was born and raised Christian..... On the matter I think it's very stupid for someone to not enjoy sex with his wife simply because of a religion that started in the middle East over 1500 years ago.

Bottom line
No one can dictate for me when to screw MY OWN WIFE.
Read the OP very well, it says, intercourse during the day while fasting. As you are not a religious person, so you wont know the rules of fasting.
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by Vulcanheph(m): 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
twinstaiye:

Read the OP very well, it says, intercourse during the day while fasting. As you are not a religious person, so you wont know the rules of fasting.
A man is entitled to screw his wife anytime, anywhere and anyhow he likes .

1 Like

Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by Awesomeking: 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
BF69BF:

This is a very valid question, anyone care to answer?
i have genuinely never met a muslim man who married a girl of below 18 years.. But i know it happens, the truth is that even Christians in deep southern and eastern states marry underage girls.. What i am trynna say is that people who marry underage girls are simply wicked and inhumane, they just happen to be muslim sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
BF69BF:
These people self, always trying so hard to look clean and pure but won't hesitate to kill another person without cause.

Imagine, exfoliating yourself for having sex with your own wife, oh please.
Y do you peoples like to generalized?rather been conceptual in your argument..
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by Friend22(m): 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2021
BF69BF:
These people self, always trying so hard to look clean and pure but won't hesitate to kill another person without cause.

Imagine, exfoliating yourself for having sex with your own wife, oh please.
You see sine if you non Muslims, you have psychological problem.
In our religion their are rules and regulations and breaching those rules have penalties attached to them.
The problem is,even if I explain everything lucidly you will still ask one unrelated question or start typing rubbish as usual.

Wallahi ,it's a sickness being a kaafir.
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by Friend22(m): 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
Y do you peoples like to generalized?rather been conceptual in your argument..

A typical Kaafir usually loses their sense of logic when it comes to religion.
They just what to do as thyself wish.
That's their way.
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by realoscar84(m): 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
Allahu akbar
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by Olaideolayemi(m): 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
Friend22:

That's their way.

I don't understand..put it in a sensible way..
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by AntiChristian: 10:54am On Apr 17, 2021
flames01:

Including rulings that says you must be forced to fast?

Your religion is a religion of bondage.

Bunch of gluttons claiming fasting.

Thank you! grin
All eligible Muslims are to fast! Fasting is not for non-Muslims.

We no dey bondage except you.
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by flames01: 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

Thank you! grin
All eligible Muslims are to fast! Fasting is not for non-Muslims.

We no dey bondage except you.

When you are forced to do something, it means that you are in bondage. Mr Muslim, you are in bondage. grin

Worshipping God should be done in freedom, not in bondage.
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by Olaideolayemi(m): 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
Friend22:

That's their way.

A "Novice".. God guide you..
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by AntiChristian: 10:47am On Apr 20, 2021
flames01:

When you are forced to do something, it means that you are in bondage. Mr Muslim, you are in bondage. grin

Worshipping God should be done in freedom, not in bondage.

I see no Knife on anyone's neck!

Stop being pained. Hundreds of Millions are fasting without force. You can't fast with force as you are opportune to drink water/ eat....

No religion can beat this!
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by flames01: 11:01am On Apr 20, 2021
AntiChristian:

I see no Knife on anyone's neck!

Stop being pained. Hundreds of Millions are fasting without force. You can't fast with force as you are opportune to drink water/ eat....

No religion can beat this!

People were arrested because they aren't fasting. If that doesn't look like force to you, then something is wrong with your reasoning.

Read this story to see how you Muslims treat Muslims that convert to Christianity.

https://advancingnativemissions.com/facing-family-when-a-muslim-becomes-a-christian/

Yes, Islam is a religion of force. You are forced to fast. You are forced to become a Muslim. If you convert to another religion, you will be called infidel and targeted for murder.

You know these things are true. Stop defending absurdity.
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by AntiChristian: 11:35am On Apr 20, 2021
flames01:

People were arrested because they aren't fasting. If that doesn't look like force to you, then something is wrong with your reasoning.

Read this story to see how you Muslims treat Muslims that convert to Christianity.

https://advancingnativemissions.com/facing-family-when-a-muslim-becomes-a-christian/

Yes, Islam is a religion of force. You are forced to fast. You are forced to become a Muslim. If you convert to another religion, you will be called infidel and targeted for murder.

You know these things are true. Stop defending absurdity.

This shows how myopic you are. You are directing me to a "Church website" to see how Muslims are being forced to fast. How many have you actually seen in your entire life?

I have lived for decades in Lagos, Abeokuta, Ibadan, etc and I have never seen anyone forced to fast. Can someone be forced not to eat/drink?
I wonder how these Christians are like these!

They are true in your head!
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by flames01: 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
AntiChristian:

This shows how myopic you are. You are directing me to a "Church website" to see how Muslims are being forced to fast. How many have you actually seen in your entire life?

I have lived for decades in Lagos, Abeokuta, Ibadan, etc and I have never seen anyone forced to fast. Can someone be forced not to eat/drink?
I wonder how these Christians are like these!

They are true in your head!

Did you read the news of hishbah arresting people for eating during Ramadan fasting or not?

Does that look like force or not?

It has even become a crime in Malaysia to convert to Christianity from Islam.

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/religious-conversion-and-sharia-law

If you can't see the force in that, then you need mental evaluation

1 Like

Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by AntiChristian: 11:08am On Apr 21, 2021
flames01:

Did you read the news of hishbah arresting people for eating during Ramadan fasting or not?

Does that look like force or not?

Yes, they use Shar'iah laws in those states and the arrests were done based on reports by residents of the area. The people arrested are Muslims who are subjected to the laws of Islamic Shar'iah.

As it is to fast during the month of Ramadan for Muslims, Muslims seen eating openly commits a great atrocity if they are not among those permitted not to fast like the sick, pregnant women, lactating women and travelers!
Fasting is not by force as those fasting can still eat secretly and claim they are fasting! Only Allah knows those fasting and Only He can reward them.

It has even become a crime in Malaysia to convert to Christianity from Islam.

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/religious-conversion-and-sharia-law

If you can't see the force in that, then you need mental evaluation

Wetin concern you with Malaysian laws? Why do you get angry when people implement Islamic laws in their states or country? Is it because no country uses biblical laws or that there are not even any collection of biblical laws to govern a country sucessfully?

It is a crime to convert to other religions in any country that uses Islamic law. That is apostacy for going against the law of the state. And the penalty is death if the person does not repent.

These laws were once prescribed by Yahweh too!

Deuteronomy 17:2-7
“If there is found in your midst, in any of your towns, which the Lord your God is giving you, a man or a woman who does what is evil in the sight of the Lord your God, by transgressing His covenant, and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or any of the heavenly host, which I have not commanded, and if it is told you and you have heard of it, then you shall inquire thoroughly. Behold, if it is true and the thing certain that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then you shall bring out that man or that woman who has done this evil deed to your gates, that is, the man or the woman, and you shall stone them to death. On the evidence of two witnesses or three witnesses, he who is to die shall be put to death; he shall not be put to death on the evidence of one witness. The hand of the witnesses shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.

Exodus 22:20
“He who sacrifices to any god, other than to the Lord alone, shall be utterly destroyed.
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by flames01: 11:12am On Apr 21, 2021
AntiChristian:

Yes, they use Shar'iah laws in those states and the arrests were done based on reports by residents of the area. The people arrested are Muslims who are subjected to the laws of Islamic Shar'iah.

As it is to fast during the month of Ramadan for Muslims, Muslims seen eating openly commits a great atrocity if they are not among those permitted not to fast like the sick, pregnant women, lactating women and travelers!
Fasting is not by force as those fasting can still eat secretly and claim they are fasting! Only Allah knows those fasting and Only He can reward them.

Wetin concern you with Malaysian laws? Why do you get angry when people implement Islamic laws in their states or country? Is it because no country uses biblical laws or that there are not even any collection of biblical laws to govern a country sucessfully?

It is a crime to convert to other religions in any country that uses Islamic law. That is apostacy for going against the law of the state. And the penalty is death if the person does not repent.

These laws were once prescribed by Yahweh too!

Deuteronomy 17:2-7
“If there is found in your midst, in any of your towns, which the Lord your God is giving you, a man or a woman who does what is evil in the sight of the Lord your God, by transgressing His covenant, and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or any of the heavenly host, which I have not commanded, and if it is told you and you have heard of it, then you shall inquire thoroughly. Behold, if it is true and the thing certain that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then you shall bring out that man or that woman who has done this evil deed to your gates, that is, the man or the woman, and you shall stone them to death. On the evidence of two witnesses or three witnesses, he who is to die shall be put to death; he shall not be put to death on the evidence of one witness. The hand of the witnesses shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.

Exodus 22:20
“He who sacrifices to any god, other than to the Lord alone, shall be utterly destroyed.

Sharia law is central to Islam and Sharia law promotes force. That means Islam promotes force. So, Islam is a religion of bondage.
Anything that is according to law removes freedom. So, Islam has removed your freedom as a human. You are under a law and law is synonymous with bondage.

Christians don't follow old testament teachings anymore. We now follow new testament teachings.

Old testament promotes violence but new testament promotes peace and tolerance.

If Christians are following the old testament teachings, you and your entire family would have died by now. We too would be killing for god like child play.

So, you should thank your star that Christians are adopting new testament teachings.

1 Like

Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by AntiChristian: 11:18am On Apr 21, 2021
flames01:

Sharia law is central to Islam and Sharia law promotes force. That means Islam promotes force. So, Islam is a religion of bondage.

Christians don't follow old testament teachings anymore. We now follow new testament teachings.

Old testament promotes violence but new testament promotes peace and tolerance.

If Christians are following the old testament teachings, you and your entire family would have died by now. We too would be killing for god like child play.

So, you should thank your star that Christians are adopting new testament teachings.

So do you agree your God made a mistake in the old testament or why the need for a new testament? Your God don repent.

Why render the laws of the old testament useless when even Jesus said in your lovely new testament "“Don’t misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose." Matthew 5:17.

You have to abuse Yahweh and all those whom he used to kill and commit those atrocities same way you are abusing me now. Otherwise you remain a hypocrite.
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by flames01: 11:29am On Apr 21, 2021
AntiChristian:

So do you agree your God made a mistake in the old testament or why the need for a new testament? Your God don repent.

Why render the laws of the old testament useless when even Jesus said in your lovely new testament "“Don’t misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose." Matthew 5:17.

You have to abuse Yahweh and all those whom he used to kill and commit those atrocities same way you are abusing me now. Otherwise you remain a hypocrite.

First of all, what you called "your God" is the same person your religion calls Allah. So, you may want to think before you write next time lest you become guilty of apostasy.

Moving forward....

God didn't make a mistake. God of the old testament is the same God of the new testament.

While God showed all his powers in the old testament, he chose to relate more with humans in the new testament. No one can decide for God how he relates with us his creatures.

To make that closer relationship possible, he humbled himself like an ordinary human in the form of his personally-declared Son, Jesus Christ, so that he can be closer to humans and show us that there is love in him. To push that message of love forward, he insisted that we should be tolerant of others since that is an expression of love.

1 Like

Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by flames01: 11:39am On Apr 21, 2021
AntiChristian:

If you read further from the verse 19 of that Mathew chapter 5 you quoted, it said "anyone that breaks the law will be counted the least in the kingdom of God.

He didn't say anyone that breaks the law must be arrested or punished on earth. No, he will be punished by God himself in heaven.

So, you Muslims have no business punishing people for not fasting or cutting their hands for committing atrocities.

You are not their creator. Let their creators punish them. Muslim, stop killing for God! God doesn't send you to murder people in His name.
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by AntiChristian: 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
flames01:

If you read further from the verse 19 of that Mathew chapter 5 you quoted, it said "anyone that breaks the law will be counted the least in the kingdom of God.

He didn't say anyone that breaks the law must be arrested or punished on earth. No, he will be punished by God himself in heaven.

So, you Muslims have no business punishing people for not fasting or cutting their hands for committing atrocities.

You are not their creator. Let their creators punish them. Muslim, stop killing for God! God doesn't send you to murder people in His name.

So why did Yahweh used those laws back then? So do you agree your God made a mistake in the old testament or why the need for a new testament? Your God don repent.

Did Yahweh use force too?

You must answer these before blaming anyone else hypocrite!
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by flames01: 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
AntiChristian:

So why did Yahweh used those laws back then? So do you agree your God made a mistake in the old testament or why the need for a new testament? Your God don repent.

Did Yahweh use force too?

You must answer these before blaming anyone else hypocrite!

Why are you so hard of hearing. The laws have not changed, but God wants you to see things from a new perspective, to obey the laws from a different approach.

The purpose of it all is to do the will of God.

Yahweh used force and Yahweh is still using force. But Yahweh is telling you that he will fight his own fight by himself.

He noticed that people like you will use the laws as an opportunity to commit murder. So, he decided to stop you from your murderous intentions. Unfortunately, you Muslims haven't stopped your murderous intentions.

When you Muslims were copying the Bible, you only copied the old testament and left out the new testament. So, you only copied the old archaic way of doing things.
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by AntiChristian: 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2021
flames01:

First of all, what you called "your God" is the same person your religion calls Allah. So, you may want to think before you write next time lest you become guilty of apostasy.
Calling him "your God" may be justified as I believe there is only one God

Moving forward....

God didn't make a mistake. God of the old testament is the same God of the new testament.

While God showed all his powers in the old testament, he chose to relate more with humans in the new testament. No one can decide for God how he relates with us his creatures.

In short! He repented! God changed his ways right?

Numbers 23:19
God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind.

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

So in essence, your God can not change. He will continue to bring prosperity and calamities!

Your God still had to change from Old to New testament even changing himself to human to be killed as in a ritual for others to be saved like babalawos do!

To make that closer relationship possible, he humbled himself like an ordinary human in the form of his personally-declared Son, Jesus Christ, so that he can be closer to humans and show us that there is love in him. To push that message of love forward, he insisted that we should be tolerant of others since that is an expression of love.

No be love be this o! Na ritual!
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by AntiChristian: 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
[quote author=flames01 post=100988025]

Why are you so hard of hearing. The laws have not changed, but God wants you to see things from a new perspective, to obey the laws from a different approach.

The purpose of it all is to do the will of God.
Stop this lies!

Yahweh used force and Yahweh is still using force. But Yahweh is telling you that he will fight his own fight by himself.
Where did Yahweh say exactly this?

He noticed that people like you will use the laws as an opportunity to commit murder. So, he decided to stop you from your murderous intentions. Unfortunately, you Muslims haven't stopped your murderous intentions.

Where did he noticed this in the Bible? Was Yahweh using Moses and Joshua to kill people too in the OT talking of murderous intentions?

When you Muslims were copying the Bible, you only copied the old testament and left out the new testament. So, you only copied the old archaic way of doing things.
Was all of your OT compiled as it was today when the Qur'an was being compiled?
More lies and more and more lies!

And answer the following questions as regards your Bible:
1. Who wrote each of the Books?
2. How can 1. above be verified?
3. How are they passed down?
4.Who authenticated them at each generations?
5. Who are the copyists?
6.What are the credibilities of the copyists and writers?
7.How sound in remembring texts are they?
8.How was the Bible books gathered? compiled?
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by flames01: 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
[quote author=AntiChristian post=100989118][/quote]

You are just going around in a circle.

You are not a Christian. So, you can't call what I'm saying a lie. Your knowledge about Christianity is very limited.

Check Matthew 5:19 for where God said that. The problem is that your understanding may be too blocked for you to even see the answer.

Again, you are not a Christian. The teachings of Christianity is not limited to the contents of the Bible. Only knowledgeable Christians can understand, not to talk of you, a blinded Muslim.

Mohammed traveled to Jerusalem and had access to the scrolls and parchments containing the books in the Bible. So, he copied them and start lying to you that an angel gave it to him.

Mohamed was born about 500 years after Christianity started. So, the Bible was well in circulation before your Mohamed started compiling what he called the Quran, which is mostly a copy and paste of the old testament of the Bible.

If you want answered to any of the questions you listed there, you need to go to Bible school or start attending Bible studies in a church. Or better still, go and read the Bible from beginning to the end. If you still don't understand after adopting any of the solutions above, then nothing can help you.
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by flames01: 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
AntiChristian:
Calling him "your God" may be justified as I believe there is only one God

Aren't you Muslims in the habit of saying both Christians and Muslims serve same God? Or are you now tired of your own narratives?

In short! He repented! God changed his ways right?

Numbers 23:19
God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind.

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

So in essence, your God can not change. He will continue to bring prosperity and calamities!

Since believe so much in the Bible, why then do you reject the part of that same Bible that said Jesus is the Son of God? Is it because you are a hypocrite?

Your God still had to change from Old to New testament even changing himself to human to be killed as in a ritual for others to be saved like babalawos do!

I think you need to learn why you Muslims spill the blood of rams every year. Are you also acting like babalawo?
If you think it is just a commemoration, then you are truly blind.

No be love be this o! Na ritual!

I understand. You were flogged before you could learn Quran. You are forced to fast and forced to do everything in Islam. So, words like love are strange to you.
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by AntiChristian: 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
flames01:

Aren't you Muslims in the habit of saying both Christians and Muslims serve same God? Or are you now tired of your own narratives?

We serve one God Allah who has no helper/son/partner/wife to share in his control and dominion. He is the Creator and Jesus and everyone else is His slave.

I doubt you serve this my God.

Since believe so much in the Bible, why then do you reject the part of that same Bible that said Jesus is the Son of God? Is it because you are a hypocrite?
Because Allah doesn't need a son as He needs no help from anyone to function. He's able to do all things.

Your God needs his son's help to die for him to save others! He also need some elders in heaven...

I think you need to learn why you Muslims spill the blood of rams every year. Are you also acting like babalawo?
If you think it is just a commemoration, then you are truly blind.

Allah says what means: It is neither their meat nor their blood that reaches Allah, but it is piety from you that reaches Him. (Qu'ran 22:37)

I see none blind here than you all.

I understand. You were flogged before you could learn Quran. You are forced to fast and forced to do everything in Islam. So, words like love are strange to you.

See foolishness! Who forced me to fast in Lagos?
It just seems you guys are wired by the holy spirit to type rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. / Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday / Top 12 Misconceptions About Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.