Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan (14580 Views)

It Is Obligatory For The Man To Have Intercourse With His Wife On A Reasonable B / Sexual Intercourse With Menstruating Women Is Prohibited / Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by flames01: 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2021
AntiChristian:

We serve one God Allah who has no helper/son/partner/wife to share in his control and dominion. He is the Creator and Jesus and everyone else is His slave.

I doubt you serve this my God.

Because Allah doesn't need a son as He needs no help from anyone to function. He's able to do all things.

Your God needs his son's help to die for him to save others! He also need some elders in heaven...

Allah says what means: It is neither their meat nor their blood that reaches Allah, but it is piety from you that reaches Him. (Qu'ran 22:37)

I see none blind here than you all.

See foolishness! Who forced me to fast in Lagos?
It just seems you guys are wired by the holy spirit to type rubbish!

You quote the Bible and even copied the Bible as part of your Quran (yeah, Mohammed lied to you that Quran came from an angel; he copied most of it from the Bible) yet, you don't believe the Bible. Doesn't that make you a home grown hypocrite?

You believe in Jesus in Islam, yet you don't believe in what Jesus said about himself. Then what are you believing if not emptiness?
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by flames01: 1:54am On Apr 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

We serve one God Allah who has no helper/son/partner/wife to share in his control and dominion. He is the Creator and Jesus and everyone else is His slave.

Because Allah doesn't need a son as He needs no help from anyone to function. He's able to do all things.

Your God needs his son's help to die for him to save others! He also need some elders in heaven...

Allah says what means: It is neither their meat nor their blood that reaches Allah, but it is piety from you that reaches Him. (Qu'ran 22:37)

I dare you to convert to Christianity and see how your fellow murderers send you cursed and death threats.

I'm in ilorin. Do, I know how your cursed religion of bondage work
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by SharonLoveth(f): 7:53am On Apr 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

CONFUSED SOUL

Remember your oath says "There is No God but Allah". You serve allah and not God simply because Quran says There is No God but Allah.

You serve one Allah that doesn't need helper as you said, but your Allah needs JIBRIL to help him delivered his messages to Muhamnad, See how confused you are.

AntiChristian:

CONFUSED SOUL

The millions of rams you sacrifice to your Allah every year is NOT meat and blood but water right?

AntiChristian:

CONFUSED SOUL

Have you forgotten the word COMPULSORY which is your watchword in Islam?

During calls to your prayer, your imams always used the word "COMPULSORY". You must pray compulsorily and compulsorily observe asolat at the right time, these are the chorus from the mouth of your imams when calling to prayer, You must fast compulsorily, etc Which means your Allah is by forcing you to serve him and do all Islamic right by force by fire. Goodluck to you
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by AntiChristian: 9:43am On Apr 23, 2021
SharonLoveth:

CONFUSED SOUL
Remember your oath says "There is No God but Allah". You serve allah and not God simply because Quran says There is No God but Allah.

You serve one Allah that doesn't need helper as you said, but your Allah needs JIBRIL to help him delivered his messages to Muhamnad, See how confused you are.

See who is confused here. 1. The meaning of the Shahadah as understood by the followers of Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam is "There's not god worthy of worship except Allah" Not what you typed up there.

Jubril is a slave of Allah. He does not help Him. He carries out duties just as we are to worship Allah. Our worship does not help Allah in any way.

CONFUSED SOUL

The millions of rams you sacrifice to your Allah every year is NOT meat and blood but water right?

Allah says: Their meat will not reach Allah , nor will their blood, but what reaches Him is piety from you. Qur'an 22:37

Once more you are the confused one here.

CONFUSED SOUL

Have you forgotten the word COMPULSORY which is your watchword in Islam?

During calls to your prayer, your imams always used the word "COMPULSORY". You must pray compulsorily and compulsorily observe asolat at the right time, these are the chorus from the mouth of your imams when calling to prayer, You must fast compulsorily, etc Which means your Allah is by forcing you to serve him and do all Islamic right by force by fire. Goodluck to you

Allah is our creator and we are all obliged to obey Him. This is the reason why He sends messengers to Mankind. We are to worship Him and it is compulsory to do so to enter heaven. You can also leave worshiping Him and enter hell.

No one is putting knife to anyone's head to pray, fast or believe in Allah!

It's absurd saying Allah is forcing anyone to do something. We are created for the sole purpose of worshiping Him. Everything we do is to achieve this aim. We ask Allah to guide us all away from doubt & confusion and grant us faith with certainty.
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by AntiChristian: 9:52am On Apr 23, 2021
flames01:

I dare you to convert to Christianity and see how your fellow murderers send you cursed and death threats.

I'm in ilorin. Do, I know how your cursed religion of bondage work

You sabi divert from answering questions to another topic! That's how ignorants do.
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by flames01: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

You sabi divert from answering questions to another topic! That's how ignorants do.

Divert? How?

Mohamed actually lied to you. He copied the Quran from the Bible. He didn't get it from any angel. So, your so-called standard, the Quran, is based on lies and deception.

Quran l'órí irọ́.
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by AntiChristian: 9:59am On Apr 23, 2021
flames01:

Divert? How?

Mohamed actually lied to you. He copied the Quran from the Bible. He didn't get it from any angel. So, your so-called standard, the Quran, is based on lies and deception.

Quran l'órí irọ́.

Oya Answer these na! All na Faith= cool

1. Who wrote each of the Bible Books? Unknown Probably Moses, Probably this and that.
2. How can 1. above be verified? No one can verify it. Just accept it by Faith.
3. How are the books of the bible passed down from generation to generation? cool
4.Who authenticated them at each generations? cool
5. Who are the copyists? cool
6.What are the credibility of the copyists and writers? cool
7.How sound in remembering texts are they? cool
8.How was the Bible books gathered? cool compiled? cool
9. Did Jesus start Christianity? No Mention where he started it as Christianity? Unknown cool
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by flames01: 10:11am On Apr 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

Oya Answer these na! All na Faith= cool

1. Who wrote each of the Bible Books? Unknown Probably Moses, Probably this and that.
3. How are the books of the bible passed down from generation to generation? cool
4.Who authenticated them at each generations? cool
5. Who are the copyists? cool
6.What are the credibility of the copyists and writers? cool
7.How sound in remembering texts are they? cool
8.How was the Bible books gathered? cool compiled? cool
9. Did Jesus start Christianity? No Mention where he started it as Christianity? Unknown cool

I have just answered you.

Now, can you tell me who wrote your own Quran? An angel? grin. An angel that only "prophet" Mohammed could see?

A prophet without prophecy. cheesy
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by AntiChristian: 10:16am On Apr 23, 2021
flames01:

I have just answered you.

Now, can you tell me who wrote your own Quran? An angel? grin. An angel that only "prophet" Mohammed could see?

A prophet without prophecy. cheesy

You tried to answer 1 but you lied. Moses did not fully write the Pentateuch!

And you didn't answer 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8..

I will answer you after you fully answer me without lies.
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by flames01: 10:20am On Apr 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

You tried to answer 1 but you lied. Moses did not fully write the Pentateuch!

And you didn't answer 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8..

Since you know who wrote the Bible, why then are you asking questions?

And if you are not so poor in assimilation and comprehension, you would have seen the answers to the other questions in my post.

Besides, many of your questions are outright stupid. They look like questions from someone with poor brain formation.

Check them yourself and you will agree.

Or maybe the beating they gave you in Quranic schools are having negative impact on your reasoning already
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by AntiChristian: 10:23am On Apr 23, 2021
flames01:

Since you know who wrote the Bible, why then are you asking questions?

And if you are not so poor in assimilation and comprehension, you would have seen the answers to the other questions in my post.

Besides, many of your questions are outright stupid. They look like questions from someone with poor brain formation.

Check them yourself and you will agree.

Or maybe the beating they gave you in Quranic schools are having negative impact on your reasoning already

3. How are the books of the bible passed down from generation to generation?
4.Who authenticated them at each generations?
5. Who are the copyists?
6.What are the credibility of the copyists and writers?
7.How sound in remembering texts are they?
8.How was the Bible books gathered? compiled?
9. Did Jesus start Christianity? No Mention where he started it as Christianity? Unknown

I have already given the answer to the question already. I just wanted to see your LIES. ARE YOU NOT A CHRISTIAN LIAR BY SAYING MOSES WROTE GENESIS, NUMBERS, EXODUS, LEVITICUS & DEUTERONOMY?

1. The Edomite kings listed in Genesis 36 did not live until after Moses was dead
2. Moses is referred to in the 3rd person in several passages
3. There are places named that Moses could not have known (he never entered the Promised Land)
4. The Hebrew of the text includes terms that were developed long after Moses' death
5. Moses' death is included in Deuteronomy.
6. Camels are listed in Abraham's retinue, but camels were domesticated around 1000, long after Abraham (1550 BCE) and even Moses (1250 BCE)
7. The text mentions Philistines in the time between Abraham and Moses, but the Philistines did not enter the coastal areas of Canaan until around 1200 BCE (after Moses).
8. The text says, "At that time the Canaanites were in the land" (Gen 12:6), which implies the author writes in a time when they were no longer there -- but they were clearly there when Joshua led the Israelites into Canaan after Moses' death.
9. Statements such as "before any king ruled over the Israelites" (Gen 36:31) imply a time in the writer's mind when kings had ruled over the Israelites -- but none ever did in Moses' lifetime.
10. In Deuteronomy 34, the writer says, "There never arose another prophet in Israel like Moses." It didn't seem to make sense that Moses' -- or even God, in Moses' time -- would write such words.
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by flames01: 10:27am On Apr 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

3. How are the books of the bible passed down from generation to generation?
4.Who authenticated them at each generations?
5. Who are the copyists?
6.What are the credibility of the copyists and writers?
7.How sound in remembering texts are they?
8.How was the Bible books gathered? compiled?
9. Did Jesus start Christianity? No Mention where he started it as Christianity? Unknown

I have already given the answer to the question already. I just wanted to see your LIES. ARE YOU NOT A CHRISTIAN LIAR BY SAYING MOSES WROTE GENESIS, NUMBERS, EXODUS, LEVITICUS & DEUTERONOMY?

Google is your friend, Mr Islamic terrorist.

And you too should tell us who wrote the Quran grin. Is it an angel? I hope Mohammed didn't rape the angel the same way he raped his son's wife grin?

1 Like

Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by IslamIsCursed: 10:34am On Apr 23, 2021
flames01:

You quote the Bible and even copied the Bible as part of your Quran (yeah, Mohammed lied to you that Quran came from an angel; he copied most of it from the Bible) yet, you don't believe the Bible. Doesn't that make you a home grown hypocrite?

You believe in Jesus in Islam, yet you don't believe in what Jesus said about himself. Then what are you believing if not emptiness?

Islam is the greatest deception ever made

Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by IslamIsCursed: 10:37am On Apr 23, 2021
flames01:

Google is your friend, Mr Islamic terrorist.

And you too should tell us who wrote the Quran grin. Is it an angel? I hope Mohammed didn't rape the angel the same way he raped his son's wife grin?

grin grin . mohammed piss be upon him was the first terrorist who deceived his gullible followers into his religion of piss and violence. Islam has the record of being the most violent religion through out history. How their followers enjoy killing and bloodshed is amazing.

1 Like

Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by flames01: 10:44am On Apr 23, 2021
IslamIsCursed:

grin grin . mohammed piss be upon him was the first terrorist who deceived his gullible followers into his religion of piss and violence. Islam has the record of being the most violent religion through out history. How their followers enjoy killing and bloodshed is amazing.

Wow. This is eye opening. Please, what's the title of the book?
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by SharonLoveth(f): 11:02am On Apr 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

See who is confused here. 1. The meaning of the Shahadah as understood by the followers of Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam is "There's not god worthy of worship except Allah" Not what you typed up there.

Despite what is written inside your quran, you came here to lied as usual. Let the below picture guide you

AntiChristian:

Jubril is a slave of Allah. He does not help Him. He carries out duties just as we are to worship Allah. Our worship does not help Allah in any way.

But you said your Allah needs NO Helper, why sending slave Jubril to help him carries out his duties then, see confusion again. So jibril is no more your angel

AntiChristian:

Allah says: Their meat will not reach Allah , nor will their blood, but what reaches Him is piety from you. Qur'an 22:37

Once more you are the confused one here.

SO WHO IS THE PERSON ACCEPTING MILLIONS OF RAMS YOU'RE SACRIFICING ANNUALLY THEN? if NOT Allah I'm very sure you won't say Muhammad or Angel jubril. #ConfusedSoul#

AntiChristian:

Allah is our creator and we are all obliged to obey Him. This is the reason why He sends messengers to Mankind. We are to worship Him and it is compulsory to do so to enter heaven. You can also leave worshiping Him and enter hell.

No one is putting knife to anyone's head to pray, fast or believe in Allah!

It's absurd saying Allah is forcing anyone to do something. We are created for the sole purpose of worshiping Him. Everything we do is to achieve this aim. We ask Allah to guide us all away from doubt & confusion and grant us faith with certainty.

But your alfas can beat hell out of your brain in your quranic schools just because of quranic understanding right?

Thank you for accepting that YOU MUST COMPULSORILY WORSHIP your allah so as to enter janat where virgins reward awaits you.

Had it been you're not tagged or recognized as slaves, using the word COMPULSORY in Islam shouldn't be a mandatory injunction telling you to do something by must

Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by AntiChristian: 11:09am On Apr 23, 2021
SharonLoveth:

Despite what is written inside your quran, you came here to lied as usual. Let the below picture guide you

No picture! May Allah guide you from your confusion

But you said your Allah needs NO Helper, see confusion again. So jibril is no more your angel

Angels are not helping him. They are doing their duty in worshiping him. Must I repeat myself again? May Allah guide you from your confusion

WHO IS THE PERSON ACCEPTING BILLIONS OF RAMS YOU'RE SACRIFICING ANNUALLY THEN?
Chai! You are so confused! May Allah guide you from your confusion

But your alfas can beat hell out of your brain in your quranic schools just because of quranic understanding right?

Thank you for accepting that YOU MUST COMPULSORILY WORSHIP your allah so as to enter janat where virgins reward awaits you.

Had it been you're not tagged or recognized as slaves, using the word COMPULSORY in Islam shouldn't be a mandatory injunction telling you to do something by must
May Allah guide you from your confusion. Beating is common act from tradition and culture and people are moving away from it even in schools. We have to worship Him as we pray for heaven.
Those who reject the message till death will embrace hell.
Re: Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan by SharonLoveth(f): 11:38am On Apr 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

No picture! May Allah guide you from your confusion

As Allah blindfolded you again? I WILL REPOST THE PICTURE AGAIN maybe Allah has failed to guide you here

AntiChristian:

Angels are not helping him. They are doing their duty in worshiping him. Must I repeat myself again? May Allah guide you from your confusion

So Allah sent Jubril to come and worship him (allah) at the presence of Muhammad in cave right?

AntiChristian:

Chai! You are so confused! May Allah guide you from your confusion

May Allah guide you from your confusion. Beating is common act from tradition and culture and people are moving away from it even in schools. We have to worship Him as we pray for heaven.
Those who reject the message till death will embrace hell.

Apart from Islam that is fond of beating their students just because of quran which you believe was sent from allah tell me another tradition that is beating their students just because of their own traditional books.. #ConfusedSoul

Don't run away from this question please:

SO WHO IS THE PERSON ACCEPTING MILLIONS OF RAMS YOU'RE SACRIFICING ANNUALLY? Since it is your right to sacrifice Rams for Allah every year as it is your right to compulsorily observe asolat at the right time. Your response needed here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Towards Moon-sighting, Not Moon-fighting In Nigeria. / Top 12 Misconceptions About Islam / Muslim Group To Form Shield Of Protection For Churches On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.