Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria (2091 Views)

Osinbajo: Femi Adesina’s Book Gave Honest Account Of Buhari As President / I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend / Lawyers Chant 'Sai Baba', Hail Buhari As He Leaves Abuja Conference. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by Biafranboys: 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
orisa37:

2019 was an absolute FRAUD. He imported FULANI/ARABS INTO YOBE KATSINA KANO KADUNA BORNO ETCETERA FROM NIGER CHAD SUDAN ETCETERA TO VOTE FOR HIM

YES HE DECEIVED NIGERIA.

Now he does not even care buhari broke zoogeria into 3 already
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by orisa37: 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
Biafranboys:

We are already in ANARCHY and only God will deliver NIGERIA.

TWITTER is in GHANA BECAUSE OF PANTAMI.
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by Biafranboys: 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
orisa37:

Nothing like Nigeria anymore, bugari already divided the country zoogeria can never recover
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by orisa37: 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
Biafranboys:

REMEMBER THE ONE WHO VOWED TO MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE TO ANY PRESIDENT OTHER THAN HE.
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by orisa37: 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
Biafranboys:

BUHARI SUPERVISED THE MERGER OF BOKOHARAM WITH ISIS IN KANO AND SO BUHARI'S BUSINESS IS BOKOHARAM ISIS TALIBAN ALQAEDA AND MACBAN
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by orisa37: 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
Biafranboys:

Nothing like Nigeria anymore, bugari already divided the country zoogeria can never recover

OUR GOD WHO DELIVERED ISRAEL FROM PHARAOH WILL DELIVER NIGERIA FROM BUHARI.
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by Biafranboys: 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
[quote author=orisa37 post=100889134]

OUR GOD WHO DELIVERED ISRAEL FROM PHARAOH WILL DELIVER NIGERIA FROM BUHARI.[/quot

Lol we no do again na by force. Wetin fulani want from igbos. Lol. If na oil them want make una take am
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by orisa37: 6:28am On Apr 18, 2021
A CHICKEN PERCHED ON A STRING, NEITHER THE CHICKEN NOR THE PERCH IS AT EASE
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by orisa37: 7:36am On Apr 18, 2021
OUR GOD IS IN THE THEATRE OPERATING ON NIGERIA TO REMOVE THE TUMOR.
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by Biafranboys: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
orisa37:
OUR GOD IS IN THE THEATRE OPERATING ON NIGERIA TO REMOVE THE TUMOR.

Lol, abeg no disturb God he is already tired of zoogerian problems
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by orisa37: 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
Biafranboys:

God will never be tired of NIGERIA 's NEED FOR PEACE AND HAMONY IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by orisa37: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Biafranboys:

God will never be tired of NIGERIA 's NEED FOR PEACE AND HAMONY IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN

GOD WILL IN HIS OWN TIME WIPE OUT MACBAN, BOKOHARAM ISIS ALQAEDA CABALS, PANTAMI PANDEMIC ETCETERA ETCETERA FROM NIGERIA IJN AMEN AMEN AND AMEN.
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by Biafranboys: 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
orisa37:

GOD WILL IN HIS OWN TIME WIPE OUT MACBAN, BOKOHARAM ISIS ALQAEDA CABALS, PANTAMI PANDEMIC ETCETERA ETCETERA FROM NIGERIA IJN AMEN AMEN AND AMEN.

We have been praying and praying na, Nigeria is the most religious country in the world
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by orisa37: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
Biafranboys:

We have been praying and praying na, Nigeria is the most religious country in the world

Read Exodus 14:14 and BELIEVE. The Israelites passed through The Red Sea.

The YORUBAS don't need to cross River NIGER.
The IGBOS don't have to cross River BENUE.
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by 7lives: 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
helinues:
2 more years for wailing...

New round of set of wailing to be continued from 2023

New set of wailers will be unveiled and add to the ones on ground. grin grin grin
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by 7lives: 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
louqas:

Just shut it, THIS IS A DEMOCRACY, MAJORITY WINS WHILE MINORITY WAILS

So many stupid reasoning on nairaland sha....I exercised my democratic right like you did yours and when you lost out you starts making me look bad...sore losers.......don't come giving me there so much suffering shit of an excuse because since I was born in Nigeria there has never been any government which was not accused of causing so much suffering . Even during the days of oil boom under PDP there was so much suffering .... What do you expect from voodoo economists like NOI bent on implementing breton woods policies giving us audio economic growth without corresponding increase in employment, wealth creation ,improved healthcare and improved standard of living......
I'd rather queue behind PMB for free than that fag_got Atiku for his dirty millions

They just dont get it, that people have right to vote who they like.
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by 7lives: 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
rejoice4eva:

The greatest virtue a man should have is to admit to a fault and humbly accept responsibility for the error he made . Attempt to shift blame and deny failure is even failure and wickedness in itself.

Which fault?, carry bucket and shed blood instead of tears ko kan aye, no member of my family go ever vote pdp.
I don't remember benefitting anything from pdp government so why should I feel guilty voting against them?.
Swerve jor.
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by rejoice4eva(m): 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
7lives:

Which fault?, carry bucket and shed blood instead of tears ko kan aye, no member of my family go ever vote pdp.
I don't remember benefitting anything from pdp government so why should I feel guilty voting against them?.
Swerve jor.
You seem to be blindfolded by your hatred for PDP, hence you can selfishly not see the bigger picture of Nigeria.
By the way, 60% of 'your saints' in APC , were they not key actors of PDP?
Your saint BUHARI, was he not a coup plotter and formal chairman of corrupt PTF, how can he exonorate himself from the mess Nigeria is ?
Stop playing blind partisan politics , be realistic, party will go, but Nigeria remains
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by eomajeh: 9:06am On Apr 19, 2021
Biafranboys:

Of course the fear of buhari is real and this is why everyone is silent even the news people are silent

The fear of Buhari is VERY real....

In the video, even the famed adviser, was advice-less when it came to advicing Bubu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peLMJqDic2E
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by Biafranboys: 5:36am On Apr 20, 2021
7lives:

They just dont get it, that people have right to vote who they like.

If people can support Nicholas maduro of Venezuela, I am not surprised people like you still support buhari, with everything you are seeing with your eyes, is it until you use wheel barrow to buy bread like Zimbabwe that is when you would smarten up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day. Obiano. / Breaking: Osibanjo To Step Down From Presidential Race / Anthony Abiola Contests For Political Office In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.