Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria (2083 Views)

Osinbajo: Femi Adesina’s Book Gave Honest Account Of Buhari As President / I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend / Lawyers Chant 'Sai Baba', Hail Buhari As He Leaves Abuja Conference. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by gidgiddy: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2021
SmartPolician:
I only pity the man Buhari will hand over this shipwreck to. It will be interesting to see Buhari's successor not accuse him of incompetence...that's if the APC will win the next election.

There will be nothing to handover by 2023, Nigeria will disintegrate

1 Like

Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by Biafranboys: 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
OfoIgbo:
Please totally count Igbos out of the the stupidity that brought in an Alqaeda terrorist as the Nigerian president.

Igbos should not be in the same nation with those that voted in a terrorist.

Well greedy igbo politicians voted for buhari
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by Biafranboys: 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
Buhari is arrogant and undemocratic, he will never speak to Nigerians, even trump was constantly updating his people and I think trump was older than buhari
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by Biafranboys: 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
If buhari the corruption messiah could not fight corruption trust me nobody can, imagine buharis driver is corrupt
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
Biafranboys:
Which sleeping drug did they give to the people that sold their birth right for a bag of rice to support a failure.

How did they end up supporting a dictator and a man that truncated democracy in Nigeria.

I conclude that APC broom is a magical broom.

Add yours

They will ignore your topic and come for your head...grin
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by Biafranboys: 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

They will ignore your topic and come for your head...grin

I don't think so, I think say everyone eye Don clear now, the hunger is real and the hunger is hammering on everyones head regardless and hunger do not discriminate.

We were scammed and this is the greatest scam of the history of Nigeria and I pray they recover from this.

Pure water is 15naira now from 5naira
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by Biafranboys: 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
System202:

will not be allowed by who? by biafrans?

The people of Nigeria and remember all igbo people In Nigeria are biafran boys both men and women, cct danladi said it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by AfonjaConehead: 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
Biafranboys:
In my opinion the Hausa fulanis and the entire northerners should not be allowed to near the presidency for 20yrs,so the country can move forward,nepotism and fanatic religious beliefs can not move a country like Nigeria forward, as someone said the fulanis can't even run a primary school. 13.2 million kids out of school and almost 80% is located in the arewa nation.
Fixed

1 Like

Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by Igbankpa(m): 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
Political apathy by majority of the educated population thereby allowing morons, extremist, rogues and touts to run the show deciding who gets what, when and how. while the so called educated individuals only know how to complain and wail both online and offline speaking big big grammar when things go south.

1 Like

Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by rejoice4eva(m): 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
louqas:

Just shut it, THIS IS A DEMOCRACY, MAJORITY WINS WHILE MINORITY WAILS

So many stupid reasoning on nairaland sha....I exercised my democratic right like you did yours and when you lost out you starts making me look bad...sore losers.......don't come giving me there so much suffering shit of an excuse because since I was born in Nigeria there has never been any government which was not accused of causing so much suffering . Even during the days of oil boom under PDP there was so much suffering .... What do you expect from voodoo economists like NOI bent on implementing breton woods policies giving us audio economic growth without corresponding increase in employment, wealth creation ,improved healthcare and improved standard of living......
I'd rather queue behind PMB for free than that fag_got Atiku for his dirty millions
The greatest virtue a man should have is to admit to a fault and humbly accept responsibility for the error he made . Attempt to shift blame and deny failure is even failure and wickedness in itself.

2 Likes

Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by orisa37: 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
GOOD QUESTION.

ANSWERS:-

1 GEJ KNEW NOTHING ABOUT MACBAN. OR THOUGHT IT WAS A SMALL GAME PLAN

2 MACBAN ARRANGED BOKOHARAM.

3 MACBAN IMPORTED FULANI ARABS FROM NIGER, CHAD, SUDAN ETCETERA REPUBLICS TO SUPPLEMENT BOKOHARAMS.

4 NW EMIRS AND THE SULTAN COLLUDED TO BLACKMAIL IHEJIRIKA, CONSULTED OBAMA AND SEARCHED FOR A DESPERATE, SOMEHOW DEMENTED AND RETIRED ONE TRACK GENERAL, WHO HAS NO SCRUPLES FOR NIGERIA

5, WHEN THEY GOT ITEM 4 ABOVE, THEY INUNDATED NIGERIA NE WITH FULANI ARABS. FROM NORTH AFRICA

6 THEY CAME AND SETTLED IN THE DEVASTATED NE YOBE, BORNO ETCETERA.

7.MEANWHILE, OUR INNOCENT JONATHAN WAS JUST PLAYING NAIVE POLITICS.

8. REMEMBER OBJ ONCE TOLD JONATHAN THAT WHAT HE SAW SITTING, JONATHAN WOULDN'T SEE IT STANDING ON IROKO TREE.

9 AFTER DISARMING JONATHAN SEVERAL TIMES BY REFUSING AMERICA, ISRAEL AND EVEN SOUTH AFRICA FROM PATRONIZING JONATHAN, OBAMA SENT KERRY TO SOKOTO INSTEAD OF ABUJA TO DELIVER HIS BLUE PRINT TO DESTABILIZE NIGERIA BY 2015.

10 AND SO WITH MASS IMMIGRANTS IN YOBE AND BORNO ARMED WITH SUFFICIENT MONEY AND NIN GIVEN TO THEM AT THE BORDERS, BUHARI WON THE STAKE.

11 FROM THEN TILL NOW IT HAS BEEN RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY POLICY GALORE.

12 YARADUA WAS DEAD FOR ONE YEAR BEFORE JONATHAN WAS INFORMED, I HOPE THIS WON'T BE THE CASE WITH BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by orisa37: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
They handed power over to Bokoharam, Alqeda and ISIS operatives onna platter .

1 Like

Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by orisa37: 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Biafranboys:
Let me add, buhari was an economic disaster in 1983 there was suffering and hunger everywhere just like today ,wonder why he was removed in bloodless coup?

He is a MACBAN AND A FOREIGNER.

1 Like

Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by Biafranboys: 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
Igbankpa:
Political apathy by majority of the educated population thereby allowing morons, extremist, rogues and touts to run the show deciding who gets what, when and how. while the so called educated individuals only know how to complain and wail both online and offline speaking big big grammar when things go south.

Imagine the vice president is more qualified than the president
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by orisa37: 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
Biafranboys:
El rufi sponsored a twitter guy to confuse people to vote for APC online and they used madam oby on the ground to lead protest and them even get uniform with beret. Lol.. No bi small money them spend to sponsor bbog.

Remember the famous APC slogans. OK. Let me help you

"Ki londun ninu elewa"? Why are we now talking all these as if Buhari is some strange God?
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by Biafranboys: 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
Yes even the blind man can see
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by Biafranboys: 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
orisa37:

"Ki londun ninu elewa"? Why are we now talking all these as if Buhari is some strange God?

God no

A disaster yes
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by Biafranboys: 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
The vice president would have done better than buhari because yoruba are just like the igbos civilized and forward thinkers, the fulanis are backward in all aspects of life.

Imagine carrying cows up and down in 2021 this is madness
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by orisa37: 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
THE ONLY SOLUTION THAT WILL SHAME UN, US, UK & MACBAN AND RESTORE CONFIDENCE IN THE SW, SE, SS AND THE CS IS TO APPLY APREC-AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES NOW

AND LIMIT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS RESPONSIBILITIES, EXTERNAL DEFENCE RESPONSIBILITIES AND NEGOTIATING AND SEALING TREATIES
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by Biafranboys: 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2021
orisa37:
THE ONLY SOLUTION THAT WILL SHAME UN, US, UK & MACBAN AND RESTORE CONFIDENCE IN THE SW, SE, SS AND THE CS IS TO APPLY APREC-AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES NOW

AND LIMIT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS RESPONSIBILITIES, EXTERNAL DEFENCE RESPONSIBILITIES AND NEGOTIATING AND SEALING TREATIES

The North would never agreed to such because they would loose alot and as I said the fulanis should not allowed to near their aso rock for 20yrs.

The igbos look like yorubas and yorubas look like igbos. We share nothing in common with the fulanis.
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by System202: 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
Biafranboys:

The people of Nigeria and remember all igbo people In Nigeria are biafran boys both men and women, cct danladi said it

then u are dreaming
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by louqas: 5:30am On Apr 17, 2021
rejoice4eva:

The greatest virtue a man should have is to admit to a fault and humbly accept responsibility for the error he made . Attempt to shift blame and deny failure is even failure and wickedness in itself.

The greatest attribute of democracy is tht the minority MUST have their say,while majority have their way.....meaning minority opinion and views are very important . You cannot be intimidating me because I decide to exercise my democratic right to hold a minority view.......you felt you were wrong to have voted buhari , good for you but don't you dare force me to tow your line of thought .,that is democracy
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by Ckonnet: 5:35am On Apr 17, 2021
Ask the afonja gang n the 95% gang.

5% always smarter.

1 Like

Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 17, 2021
1. PDP had a chance to make things better for 16 years. They did not. The GEJ admin and its massive corruption was the last straw.

2.The problem with Nigerians is that we Nigerians are always looking for a mythical hero to save us from 'corruption'. And Buhari was seen as that hero, forgetting that Nigeria in 1984 is different from Nigeria of 2016, and that Buhari's regime of 1983-5 was not all that perfect.

3.Buhari has been, since the 1990's been building a strong support base in the North. Buhari stickers appeared on busses in the North as early as the Abacha administration....and no, he was not running for President even then. What got him the victory in 2015 was Buhari joining hands with political leaders from all over Nigeria to fight against APC...which gave him the edge in votes (If Jona had won Benue and one other middle belt state, Bubu won't have been president)

Supporting Buhari is a cultic thing up North.,...where a large chunk of the votes are.

4.The Middle Belt is always very important. And APC gets it. PDP messed up in 2015, and in 2019, while they won Benue, APC snatched Kwara.

Fact is, in 2015, PDP lost the Middle Belt largely because 1) in states like Benue, the election was about the non-performance of Suswam than anything else. 2) some middle belt states had divided local branches of the PDP 3) BIGWIGS like Saraki left in Kwara..

5.PDP in 2019 brought us Atiku...who sadly was part of the same corruption gang, and who by the way was in APC before he jumped into PDP. WOuld you vote for such a guy? Atiku was not popular enough in the North to split the votes.
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by Ahmeduana(m): 7:13am On Apr 17, 2021
Biafranboys:
Which sleeping drug did they give to the people that sold their birth right for a bag of rice to support a failure.

How did they end up supporting a dictator and a man that truncated democracy in Nigeria.

I conclude that APC broom is a magical broom.

Add yours
That is a good question that no has ever asked, probably due to fear?

1 Like

Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by orisa37: 8:13am On Apr 17, 2021
BUHARI WEPT TO DECEIVE US. WE SYMPATHIZED, THOUGHT HE WAS SINCERE
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2021
By 2027 you will still be wailing and asking a similar question... this I have seen
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by Biafranboys: 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
louqas:

The greatest attribute of democracy is tht the minority MUST have their say,while majority have their way.....meaning minority opinion and views are very important . You cannot be intimidating me because I decide to exercise my democratic right to hold a minority view.......you felt you were wrong to have voted buhari , good for you but don't you dare force me to tow your line of thought .,that is democracy

This is not the point the North is using kano state to ride the whole Nigeria plus under age voting
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by Biafranboys: 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ahmeduana:

That is a good question that no has ever asked, probably due to fear?

Of course the fear of buhari is real and this is why everyone is silent even the news people are silent
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by Biafranboys: 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
orisa37:
BUHARI WEPT TO DECEIVE US. WE SYMPATHIZED, THOUGHT HE WAS SINCERE

Lol did he deceive you in 2019 again
Re: How Did We End Up With Buhari As The President Of Nigeria by orisa37: 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
Biafranboys:

Lol did he deceive you in 2019 again

2019 was an absolute FRAUD. He imported FULANI/ARABS INTO YOBE KATSINA KANO KADUNA BORNO ETCETERA FROM NIGER CHAD SUDAN ETCETERA TO VOTE FOR HIM

YES HE DECEIVED NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Accused Of Kidnapping Youths In Imo, Killed & Labeled As ESN / Adams Oshiomhole Addressing His People At Iyamho Edo State (vid) / Alia Wins Benue APC Governorship Primary Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.