Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents (34436 Views)

Many Covenant University Students ‘hospitalised’ Over Suspected Food Poisoning / 4 College Of Education, Waka-Biu Students Dead, 12 Hospitalised Over Illness / 50 Hospitalised After Eating Cow Bitten By Snake In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents by BigDawsNet: 8:15am On Apr 16, 2021
Nigeria is becoming one of the most dangerous country to visit or stay...
Re: Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:15am On Apr 16, 2021
What if they wrote nafdac number on it
Re: Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents by Stonerobaba(m): 8:15am On Apr 16, 2021
Re: Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents by delzbaba(m): 8:15am On Apr 16, 2021
This greedy businessmen can do anything for money.
Re: Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents by snoopanddre(m): 8:16am On Apr 16, 2021
"Killer drink" this, "killer drink" that. Doesn't it have a name. Something is killing people and u are still trying so hard to hide d name and identity of d drink just because na ur people get d company
Re: Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents by Babzrockman: 8:16am On Apr 16, 2021
Especially in Kano, too many unapproved drinks by NAFDAC and the people don't care.

U see what poverty and ignorance are causing?

On the streets of Kano, come and see pure water without NAFDAC number. The buyers don't care to check.
Re: Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents by samuel900(m): 8:17am On Apr 16, 2021
What is killer drink, awon were, u cannot mention becos u collect money
Re: Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents by RMoneyInTheBank: 8:17am On Apr 16, 2021
Kewtt:
Punch newspaper is just rubbish. No pictures no name... Maybe the name is killer fruit juice
the company belongs to their friends... You see the kind of politicians you argue and kill yourself over ?
Re: Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents by Lighthammer(m): 8:17am On Apr 16, 2021
Thats why i do check any consumables am about to buy for nafdac and the expiry dates
Re: Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents by mechanics(m): 8:18am On Apr 16, 2021
Kano again
Re: Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents by West2019(m): 8:19am On Apr 16, 2021
What is the name of the juice
Re: Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 16, 2021
athaboi:
The lawlessness in the north is so high and that is why people operates freely and make a lot of money over there...no nafdac, no police! Practically, no law is enforced in the north

You are 100% on point.
They obey no law in the North because they are above the law. Anyone does anything and go free. Born to rule.
Like I heard, some parts don't pay Nepa bill and they use power. Just imagine.
During elections they are the only people who would line up 9-10 years old hold pvc and no one questions them.
So, if lawlessness brings them misfortune let them bear it.
I'm so sorry sorry for sounding mean but I am just fed up with the high level of injustice in this nation.
Re: Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents by Lexusgs430: 8:21am On Apr 16, 2021
This juice no get name.......
Re: Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents by realstars: 8:21am On Apr 16, 2021
Something Must Kill A Man In Any Way.
Re: Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents by richmanrichard: 8:22am On Apr 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Imagine

The juice has killed many people and still has the potential of killing many people cos it is still in circulation. Yet the government and NAFDAC are still trying to protect the name of the juice.
Isn’t that hypocritical?

So what juice are we meant to be careful of now, when the name isn’t mentioned to us?
its clear its an aboki owned juice, if its owned or sold by a southener we for done see d name n names of the owners or sellers.
Re: Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents by oluwasegun007(m): 8:23am On Apr 16, 2021
Y Always kano?
Re: Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 16, 2021
boycott all fruit juice !!!... I repeat, boycott all fruit juice ASAP!!!...

since these unscrupulous political elements saddled with leadership responsibilities wont mention names
Re: Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents by alingo2013(m): 8:24am On Apr 16, 2021
Where is the picture of the juice or what of the name of the drink, this is nonsense
Re: Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents by chachanga: 8:25am On Apr 16, 2021
God help those poor people because their Govt is more dangerous than any killer juice.

If not why hiding the name of the juice
Re: Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents by Yungmil: 8:25am On Apr 16, 2021
JaneYave:
Too bad, The killer juice has a name, tell people so they will be careful. I don't know why I find health reports from that side so vague.
Thank you very much. This country and being secretive over things the public should be aware of are like 5 and 6. Why not call the name so we will know?
Re: Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents by olisefom: 8:26am On Apr 16, 2021
And what is the name of the fruit juice. Company owned by a connected individual i supposed.
Re: Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents by ottohan: 8:26am On Apr 16, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
What if they wrote nafdac number on it
Maybe that's why they don't wanna release the.name.
Re: Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 16, 2021
JaneYave:
Too bad, The killer juice has a name, tell people so they will be careful. I don't know why I find health reports from that side so vague.
my brother the thing tire me.whats the name of the killer drink.simple
Re: Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents by 8stargeneral: 8:27am On Apr 16, 2021
And who still believe in NAFDAC under buhari government...See HW they are playing politics with peoples lives.
Re: Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents by Brushstrokes20: 8:27am On Apr 16, 2021
Nameless juice?.. no pictures?.

Stupid journalism
Stupid nafdac
Stupid govt !
Re: Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents by Anglojosite7(m): 8:28am On Apr 16, 2021
athaboi:
The lawlessness in the north is so high and that is why people operates freely and make a lot of money over there...no nafdac, no police! Practically, no law is enforced in the north. Even to pay light bill na war..they think everything is free and life should be lived at will
Is that so? Analyser of the North....
Re: Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 16, 2021
No mention of investigating to find out the producers of this so called killer drink.

Will there ever be a culture of accountability in Nigeria?
Re: Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents by Bmaster(m): 8:36am On Apr 16, 2021
So unprofessional on the side of the original news hub.

But, I think the message they were trying to pass is this: never buy any juice not yet approved by nafdac
Re: Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents by lacidi: 8:37am On Apr 16, 2021
So in all this write up and statements, no single mention of the name of the so call fruit juice was made. na wa
Re: Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents by Sleekfingers: 8:38am On Apr 16, 2021
Oluwamarc:

https://punchng.com/killer-fruit-juice-kano-confirms-10-dead-400-hospitalised-lagos-criver-sokoto-warn-residents/

some nigerians are just wicked.....all because of money.....they will clean the expiring dates. And put a new one.....Eg tomato paste, biscuit, power milk, pasta, vegetable oil, sardine, juice, drugs, etc........
The government need to start sending their tax force to shops, markets

1 Like

Re: Killer Fruit Juice: 10 Dead, 400 Hospitalised In Kano, States Warn Residents by ComeToJesus: 8:43am On Apr 16, 2021
Oluwamarc:

https://punchng.com/killer-fruit-juice-kano-confirms-10-dead-400-hospitalised-lagos-criver-sokoto-warn-residents/

Why is the name shrouded in secrecy? There is a juice called killer juice if they don't know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cancer Almost Blinded A Woman In Kano (Disturbing Photos) / Effects Of SALT Water On Skin And General Health / Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.