Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,923 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) (42504 Views)

Soludo Celebrates 30th Marriage Anniversary With 6 Children (Video) / Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her / Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by christopherozo: 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2021
Charly68:
The wife of late warlord ...kudos to you ma ..God is your strength..marrying to a man like Ojukwu is a big challenge ..That man is not an easy man for a woman to manage. But every man is born to be conquered by a woman sha ..

In marriage, Challenge is for both man and woman.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by CaptainAyub: 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
Reex12:
you say prefer wetin? guy marrying your girls iñ igboland is considered a taboo and no rightthinking man would carry a yoruba girl home to his parents or else you'll be disowned ask psquare
Them no know cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by CaptainAyub: 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Honestly, I don't know about the latter. But Ojukwu was her godfather when she was born. He carried her as an infant. That's why Chief Onoh saw Ojukwu's action as betrayal and never supported her relationship with Ojukwu.
Taqqiya mumuslim,so males serve as godfathers to females in oily soup land?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Ojukwu had another wife.
Bianca was an aristo babe he was dating on the side before he upgraded her. He married her because he was found out. In fact, when Daily Times first broke the news that he was dating Bianca his friend's daughter, he denied it and threatened to sue Daily Times if they didn't retract the story.

Both you and the people that liked your useless comment are fools.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by UtuokeAlcoholic: 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
gidgiddy:

This is Igbo land, not Damaturu. Nobody marries anyone by force in Igbo land
I pity her for being a victim of dead paedophile.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by Jabar2017: 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
mehn,dis woman no age at all she still looks beautiful.....i doff my hat to dat her beauty.....
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by koning: 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
indigene:
Identified Late Oyi of Oyi Chuba Okadigbo, Late Oliver d Coque, Late Olusola Saraki sitting beside Jim Nwobodo, Paul Anyim Pius, Rochas Okorocha, Tom Ikimi, Mbadinauju, Uba Ahmed, Late C.C.Onoh, Late&Late lady Sir Joe Nwankwo, Onwa Abagana, Former Chairman Anamco Ltd Emene, Olympic Packers & Plastic Ltd, Cannon Breweries, Olympic Technical Tools Ltd, Banks, Shipping [ my first boss] I was also there with my second boss Ebube Dike Of Amorka Mike Ezemba silent kingmaker
Shakers of NPN, NPP, flocked together, though Nwobodo and Ojukwu then can't meet at same table.

You are a very keen observer. Correctly identified. Most have passed on.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
I can see the late great Oyi of Oyi dancing to the great Oliver De' Coque music. How time flies.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2021
NwekeUG:
Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Marriage Anniversary With C. Odumegwu-Ojukwu (Photos)

Bianca Ojukwu, the wife of late Biafra leader, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu took to her Facebook handle today to mark her 20th Traditional Marriage anniversary with the late Biafra leader, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing photos of the traditional marriage ceremony, she wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100008721701950/posts/2577104692590229/?app=fbl

"BIANCA BABY" (in FFK's voice) undecided cool grin grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by CSTRR: 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2021
seunmsg:

Still doesn’t change the fact that FFK passed her as a leftover to Ojukwu.
I dey shame for you.
Is it the same FFK that is an expert in false accusations and megalomania.?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by grandstar(m): 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Honestly, I don't know about the latter. But Ojukwu was her godfather when she was born. He carried her as an infant. That's why Chief Onoh saw Ojukwu's action as betrayal and never supported her relationship with Ojukwu.

Iit was how close the family were that pained Onoh's father. The age gap was also a major issue.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by frozen70(f): 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
So sad that this woman got married by forced at that tender age so this is how it will suffer being lonely forever.

Point of correction pls

She was a former beauty queen, she read law over seas and got married to Ojukwu willingly

As a matter of facts, her father refused her getting married to his Ojokwu but she insisted that is her choice

After much consultations with peace talk, her father gave his approval and they had their traditional marriage, funny enough it was even after having children for Ojukwu

So she was not forced into it

She even said that no Bachelor will handle her better than Ojukwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by Wickedfacts: 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
Muna4real:

The funny thing is that your mother is somewhere thinking she has a child. grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by Wickedfacts: 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
Muna4real:

Muna4real:
Hello nairalanders. I just want to ask a question. It has been bothering me for a very long time and I am finding it impossible to get answers.

Ever since I was a little girl, I have been hearing about women who married old men. I thought it was a joke. Now I am an adult, I see beautiful girls marrying old men. Most of them are celebrities. I have a course mate who is dating a 65 year old rich man and she is happy about it. I couldn't ask her any question so that I will not sound rude or wanting to control her life. So since we have so many sensible and experienced people here on nairaland, I believe that I can throw the question here for you guys to help me understand.

Now the question is, how on earth do girls find it comfortable or easy to marry or date an old man? And I mean, a very old man. Don't they get irritated? I mean how can they allow such a person to kiss them or even have sex with them? As I am typing this text right now, I am feeling like vomiting. How can they allow an old man to romance them and sex them? . The worse part of the whole thing is that, these men are very very very very very very very very very very ugly! The women are even happy to have babies! How does this happen? Or is it unreal? Am I seeing things? My God! Tufiaaakwa!

You are just a barren, ugly hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
Wickedfacts:

The funny thing is that your mother is somewhere thinking she has a child. grin

Lol
And your father would be somewhere thinking he has trained a son .
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by Wickedfacts: 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
Muna4real:

Lol
And your father would be somewhere thinking he has trained a son .

Better go and look for one old man to tie your destiny to. Ugly leprechaun.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
Wickedfacts:

You are not making sense
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Better go and look for one old man to tie your destiny to. Ugly leprechaun.

Hahahahahahahaha
I should be the one advising you my dear. You should look for a woman who would teach you sence because it's obvious you lack it.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
Wickedfacts:

The truth is that if you ever see me in real life, you will kiss my feet and worship the ground I walk on.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by Ndipe(m): 2:45am On Apr 17, 2021
Not so, Naptu2. It was Vintage People Magazine that first broke the news that Ojukwu was dating Bianca on their covers. This was months before she was to give up her MBGN crown and inevitably, Bianca resigned (though Ben Bruce insists he dethroned her). Climax magazine only came to the scene the following year with reports that Ojukwu was thinking of dumping her for Binta Sukai, and later on, that Bianca was pregnant for him. Ojukwu and Bianca then sued the magazine. Yes, Moji Danisa was the editor of Climax magazine.

naptu2:

A journalist named Moji Danisa broke the story of the relationship between Ojukwu and Bianca. That's where she got the nickname "Queen of Gossip". They initially denied the rumours. In fact, many years later Ojukwu was invited to chair an occasion by the magazine that she worked for, but he refused to do so unless she apologised to him.

It became a huge scandal. Bianca was the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria at the time and she had to step down from the role. Regina Askia, who was the second runner up, took over from her.

The gossip magazines, Prime People and Vintage People made a lot of money from stories about the issue. They said that Chief Onoh was angry and that he couldn't imagine his daughter marrying his friend. One of the stories said that Chief Onoh bought a new car for Bianca (I think it was a Peugeot) and she rejected it and instead accepted a better car (I think it was a Mercedes) that Ojukwu gave her.

Chief Onoh was not at the wedding in Abuja, but a lot of celebrities attended.

He later came round and accepted the marriage and that's when they did the traditional marriage.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 4:50am On Apr 17, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Why do men die first

Because he was old enough to be her father... tongue
>
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by moupe: 6:34am On Apr 17, 2021
Ndipe:
Not so, Naptu2. It was Vintage People Magazine that first broke the news that Ojukwu was dating Bianca on their covers. This was months before she was to give up her MBGN crown and inevitably, Bianca resigned (though Ben Bruce insists he dethroned her). Climax magazine only came to the scene the following year with reports that Ojukwu was thinking of dumping her for Binta Sukai, and later on, that Bianca was pregnant for him. Ojukwu and Bianca then sued the magazine. Yes, Moji Danisa was the editor of Climax magazine.

It was big news those days when Bianca and Ojukwu sued Climax Magazine Complete Communications for Libel for many of their fake stories and won the case and the magazine was ordered by court to pay them 5million in damages which was huge money for that time and the office of Climax Magazine was shut down.

Bianca and Ojukwu used to attend many functions together in those days especially PMAN ceremony and other high society functions and were always cause commotion when they arrive because of her glamorous dressing.

Those were the days of prime people and vintage people , hints and classic magazine and other soft sell magazines. Climax was seen as more of junk magazine because they use to publish a lot of fake stories.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 17, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Lived in Enugu for 6 years I witnessed how riches igbos married underage girls.
You're not making sense
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by moupe: 8:07am On Apr 17, 2021
ezenwajosh:
You're not making sense

Tell d fool. What does it have to do with this post? Bianca was 27 years, was already an international beauty queen and a Lawyer by the time she married Ojukwu? Since when is 27 years underage? Some people sef. Olodo na name.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 17, 2021
moupe:
Tell d fool. What does it have to do with this post? Bianca was 27 years, was already an international beauty queen and a Lawyer by the time she married Ojukwu? Since when is 27 years underage? Some people sef. Olodo na name.
If you ask him how many years was Aisha when buhari FORCEFULLY took her away....they will keep mute

Ask him how did babangida married Miriam.... HE FORCEFULLY TOOK THE WOMAN FROM HER HUSBAND AS A MILITARY MAN
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by Telstar: 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
Muna4real:

The truth is that if you ever see me in real life, you will kiss my feet and worship the ground I walk on.
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin OMG
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Br that doesn't warrant that weak soldier to married her by forced.

Stop talking rubbish it was not a forced marriage
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
indigene:
Identified Late Oyi of Oyi Chuba Okadigbo, Late Oliver d Coque, Late Olusola Saraki sitting beside Jim Nwobodo, Paul Anyim Pius, Rochas Okorocha, Tom Ikimi, Mbadinauju, Uba Ahmed, Late C.C.Onoh, Late&Late lady Sir Joe Nwankwo, Onwa Abagana, Former Chairman Anamco Ltd Emene, Olympic Packers & Plastic Ltd, Cannon Breweries, Olympic Technical Tools Ltd, Banks, Shipping [ my first boss] I was also there with my second boss Ebube Dike Of Amorka Mike Ezemba silent kingmaker
Shakers of NPN, NPP, flocked together, though Nwobodo and Ojukwu then can't meet at same table.

You forgot Chief Zebrudaya alias 4.30 grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) by Ndipe(m): 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
So her lawsuit against Climax was a success then? Quality magazine which was helmed by the late May Ellen Ezekeil Damijo was my favorite. She floated Classique after leaving Quality magazine.

moupe:

It was big news those days when Bianca and Ojukwu sued Climax Magazine Complete Communications for Libel for many of their fake stories and won the case and the magazine was ordered by court to pay them 5million in damages which was huge money for that time and the office of Climax Magazine was shut down.

Bianca and Ojukwu used to attend many functions together in those days especially PMAN ceremony and other high society functions and were always cause commotion when they arrive because of her glamorous dressing.

Those were the days of prime people and vintage people , hints and classic magazine and other soft sell magazines. Climax was seen as more of junk magazine because they use to publish a lot of fake stories.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government / Dino Melaye And Akoh Ikpeme Caught On Tape Talking Bribe (Audio By Sahara R.) / Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.