Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) (27598 Views)

Joel Cauchi: Sydney Mall Stabbing Suspect Identified By Police (Pics) / Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed / Truck Spills Over ₦216million On Indianapolis Highway(Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by JaceBlaze: 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
Trump is out of office,mass murderers are still shooting people.The Democrats were having a field's day smearing Trump's name when this madness was happening under Trump's presidency.

1 Like

Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by RedpillAnalyst: 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
shogsman:

Nothing dey your head, they were over 25 mass shootings during the regime of trump, mass shooting is a regular occurrence in the usa due to the gun rights and it isn't going to change anytime soon.and fyi trump stoked the power of gun right,while biden within 3 months in office is on the verge of implementing a certain degree of control over the second amendment

The problem is deeper for your brain to process. Taking the guns from the people won't stop the bad people from killing and shooting and killing people aimlessly. It only will prevent people from stopping bad people from going on rampage.

Where do bad people in Nigeria get guns to commit heinous act?

Bad people will always get guns. The gun law will only prevent individuals from protecting their families when crazy people come knocking.

You have to thoroughly look at the profile of the shooters and you might have a common denominator.

It is not about the gun it is about the people and the democratic policies fuel and breed mass shooters.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by shogsman(m): 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
RedpillAnalyst:

The problem is deeper for your brain to process. Taking the guns from the people won't stop the bad people from killing and shooting and killing people aimlessly. It only will prevent people from stopping bad people from going on rampage.

Bad people will always get guns. The gun law will only prevent individuals from protecting their families when crazy people come knocking.

You have to thoroughly look at the profile of the shooters and you might have a common denominator.

It is not about the gun it is about the people and the democratic policies fuel and breed mass shooters.
Like I said you don't have anything in your head,even war plagued countries does not allow their citizens to own guns what more a country with a thriving economy and no risk of attacks,you stupidly said the mass shooting is because the guns are in the hands of bad people, when you sell a gun in the same place you sell groceries what do you expect.
Do you know the amount of school shootings that has happened in the usa ,where in bleeps name did you think 14 year olds get millitary styled Ar15 from,
A 13 year old was running from the police with a glock in his hand before being gunned down 2 weeks ago in Chicago how do you think he got it,why in gods name is mass shootings only happening in the United states,anybody with half a brain would know the obvious answer.
Fyi I'm part American so you don't know shit about what you're talking about.

5 Likes

Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by DAramis: 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
There are so many mad people roaming the streets of America. The only difference between Europe and America is the access to gun available to the citizens of the later. I wonder if such would be possible in Europe if everyone has access to gun.
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by Gbajure(m): 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
Franzinni:
This is what lack of belief in God will bring ... If you don't fear consequences of murder ... All becomes fair game ...

Wetin internet go do for this world we never see yet.

I don go buy land for inside the wilderness of Alaska ... I dey build my 3 bedroom bungalow make I comot for inside mad world jeje.

Eskimos will still find you there. And polar bears ���
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by Gbajure(m): 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2021
Americans and gangsterism. If it is other country, their state department would have been sending travel advisory all over the places.

The number of people that die from funnin US is more hundred times more than from the maniac Boko Haram and ipob terrorists. Yet the morons call Nigeria a shit hole

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by Petyprince: 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
TryMyndd:
I blame Buhari
For?
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by poseidon12: 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
heendrix:
Government make laws that supports all Americans to defend themselves. NRA made it easy so everyone can get access to Guns as much as they like. NRA and the Government on the other hand rake in Millions yearly at the expense of American lives. Foolish American blacks to would rather invest in buying Guns than developing themselves

But on a more serious note, Buhari and the presidency really need to do something bout this unchecked killings and mass shooting going on in the US of recent. there's a need to warn the US of a trade sanction if they refuse to find a lasting solution to these wanton killings. it's becoming too much for Africans esp Nigeria to be quiet angry

"..foolish American blacks.." And you think Nigerians are any better, right?
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by pacespot(m): 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
Hope these are not angry Trump supporters going on rampage?
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by PigTormentor: 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2021
Franzinni:
This is what lack of belief in God will bring ... If you don't fear consequences of murder ... All becomes fair game ...

I don go buy land for inside the wilderness of Alaska ... I dey build my 3 bedroom bungalow make I comot for inside mad world jeje.

People don't get shot and killed in Alaska abi? Better watch out for hunters looking for Bears and Deers in the wild shooting all over the Alaskan wilderness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by fernandez1(m): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2021
Professor I can see u are working with oxford university

wonder233:
their not there.
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by heendrix(m): 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
ajl:

You are really uneducated. Most mass shootings are done by white Americans. Why make such a claim? Black Americans are mainly involved in black on black violence. Not mass shootings. Educate yourself first.

Who's a Fool?? a fool reads but lack all it takes to comprehend even it's so glaring. where in my comment were you able to pick out me saying Blacks gets involved in Mass shooting undecided

If at all you feel jobless and you wanna quote why not put brain first
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by pacespot(m): 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
Sometimes, if there is no problem in the society, people tend to create one for themselves, that is the human nature, we provide solutions to the existing problems, if there are no ones, we create them by ourselves just to have something to solve.

1 Like

Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by TMKsouth: 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
JaceBlaze:
Trump is out of office,mass murderers are still shooting people.The Democrats were having a field's day smearing Trump's name when this madness was happening under Trump's presidency.

Dude, the Democrats want to do away with guns or tighten gun-laws but the Republicans are dead set against it. Trump didn't even wanna hear about it, says it's their constitutional right (2nd Amendment or something). Obama atleast banned bump stocks which turn riffles into automatic weapons.
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by grandlexuz(m): 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
RedpillAnalyst:

Are you this ignorant or did take a red pill?
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by RedpillAnalyst: 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
shogsman:

Like I said you don't have anything in your head,even war plagued countries does not allow their citizens to own guns what more a country with a thriving economy and no risk of attacks,you stupidly said the mass shooting is because the guns are in the hands of bad people, when you sell a gun in the same place you sell groceries what do you expect.
Do you know the amount of school shootings that has happened in the usa ,where in bleeps name did you think 14 year olds get millitary styled Ar15 from,
A 13 year old was running from the police with a glock in his hand before being gunned down 2 weeks ago in Chicago how do you think he got it,why in gods name is mass shootings only happening in the United states,anybody with half a brain would know the obvious answer.
Fyi I'm part American so you don't know shit about what you're talking about.

There is a requirement to obtain a gun, not everyone can walk in the store and get gun.

A 13-year-old got the gun from whom? Why was he running? Who runs from the police?

The problem your brain cannot process is that all these stem from dysfunctional families. Democrats destroyed the family system.
Once the family unit is destroyed all furckery will follow.

They criminalized biblical teachings and religion, created gender confusion ushering in 52 genders, encouraged the legalization of drugs. If these could be done all other problems will usher in.

Why are mass shooters from dysfunctional families? Why was a 13 year old running from a cop? What about his father? Has he ever been told that he should listen, obey and honor his father and mother so he may live long?

Stop using your heart to think real men use head to think and see things on a macrocosmic scale,

2 Likes

Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by subcbouy: 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2021
unsaved places in the world are now Nigeria and the united states of America.
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by RedpillAnalyst: 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
grandlexuz:

Are you this ignorant or did take a red pill?

Are you ignorant that people use guns for hunting and it is a lifestyle and cultural thing. Most people get guns for hunting. It is now left to you to do whatever you want to do with it.

1 Like

Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by nkemjika6006(m): 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
heendrix:
Government make laws that supports all Americans to defend themselves. NRA made it easy so everyone can get access to Guns as much as they like. NRA and the Government on the other hand rake in Millions yearly at the expense of American lives. Foolish American blacks to would rather invest in buying Guns than developing themselves

But on a more serious note, Buhari and the presidency really need to do something bout this unchecked killings and mass shooting going on in the US of recent. there's a need to warn the US of a trade sanction if they refuse to find a lasting solution to these wanton killings. it's becoming too much for Africans esp Nigeria to be quiet angry
BUHARI MUST ACT FAST. HE MUST WARN USA NOW. grin grin grin
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by heendrix(m): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
PigTormentor:

People don't get shot and killed in Alaska abi? Better watch out for hunters looking for Bears and Deers in the wild shooting all over the Alaskan wilderness.

an hunter would not see a house in Cottonwood Creek forest and the next thing he'd do is take a shot
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by Divoc19(f): 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
America dey fear me to visit NOT to talk about relocating there for me.
The rate at which cultists, terrorist and other psychopaths use guns eh? angry

Sometimes it's as if Nigeria is even better
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by heendrix(m): 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
pacespot:
Sometimes, if there is no problem in the society, people tend to create one for themselves, that is the human nature, we provide solutions to the existing problems, if there are no ones, we create them by ourselves just to have something to solve.

Hmmm
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by Franzinni: 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
PigTormentor:

I already have a moat build and I also set some vietnamese booby traps ... I dey ok. Any hunter wey gbemu! I will use him he's do trophy over my fireplace ... Now law in the wild bruh!
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by Franzinni: 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
Gbajure:

Eskimos will still find you there. And polar bears ���
eskimos no like wilderness ... Nah snow dem dey show demself ... But dem dey fear black man! Dem think say nah ojuju I be hahahahahaha... And I black well well like shadow.
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by Judybash93(m): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
Franzinni:

Please, which god?
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by shogsman(m): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
RedpillAnalyst:

There is a requirement to obtain a gun, not everyone can walk in the store and get gun.

A 13-year-old got the gun from whom? Why was he running? Who runs from the police?

The problem your brain cannot process is that all these stem from dysfunctional families. Democrats destroyed the family system.
Once the family unit is destroyed all furckery will follow.

They criminalized biblical teachings and religion, created gender confusion ushering in 52 genders, encouraged the legalization of drugs. If these could be done all other problems will usher in.

Why are mass shooters from dysfunctional families? Why was a 13 year old running from a cop? What about his father? Has he ever been told that he should listen, obey and honor his father and mother so he may live long?

Stop using your heart to think real men use head to think and see things on a macrocosmic scale,

You're talking like a foolish individual I'm sorry,thousands of Americans are on Twitter now asking for guns reform laws and you sit down in your room from the far end of the world spawning stupid theories about things you don't know anything about.
Hush it and start learning to stick to correction

1 Like

Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by planetx: 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mass shootings and police gunning down unarmed black people will never end in the US. You can take that to the bank.

1 Like

Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by Franzinni: 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
Judybash93:

Please, which god?
you... Me and every living thing as far as is ever conceivable ...if you want to know God, you are him. But society has taught you to be a person ... Check the dictionary mean of person and if you want to go further Let share my knowledge with you.
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by samsard(m): 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
RedpillAnalyst:
US has gone to the dogs. When you have spineless leaders voted in by emotions.

For those keeping count this is like the 10th major shooting since trump was ousted.
Your analysis is ridiculous. Biden is proposing stricter gun laws and Republicans oppose him. The US is not a dictatorship and there's absolutely no magic wand solution to the mass shooting issue. It has probably been exacerbated by the lockdown affecting mental health of Americans.

1 Like

Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by weslay: 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
If this happened in my Naija, this post would have been littered with the images of the dead without regard for the dead or their loved ones
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by MufasaLion: 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
USA, God's Own Country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire Damages Rome's 19th Century 'Iron Bridge' (Photos) / USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem / ₦900Billion: President Trump Celebrates After US Court Grant Border Wall Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.