Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,684 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) (27597 Views)

Joel Cauchi: Sydney Mall Stabbing Suspect Identified By Police (Pics) / Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed / Truck Spills Over ₦216million On Indianapolis Highway(Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by Reeses: 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
Where are all those people that said Nigeria insecurity is worse than America? I pity yll
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by Reeses: 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
At least 100 or more people die daily in America every day due to insecurity and kidnappings too
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by Reeses: 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
But they will never show that on the news unlike our compatriots in Nigeria that don’t waste time to upload on Nairaland like their lives depends on it.
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by RedpillAnalyst: 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
shogsman:

You're talking like a foolish individual I'm sorry,thousands of Americans are on Twitter now asking for guns reform laws and you sit down in your room from the far end of the world spawning stupid theories about things you don't know anything about.
Hush it and start learning to stick to correction

You don't know where the heck I am.

Also, these are just tweetstorms from Antifas and CNN watchers who are microcosmic thinkers like you. They used the same propaganda to remove trump, CNN, Twitter, Facebook, and Google are run by leftists and they propagate such ideas. It was on such a platform people were tweeting #KillTrump and it trended and nothing was done to stop that. Bragging about killing a sitting president is a treasonable offense. He was muted even for sneezing on all these platforms until they eventually removed him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv8Zy-JwXr4

2 Likes

Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by 27Pushing30: 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
Anything to push through the GUN CONTROL bill,

Weldone Democrats. Well done.

Only an ignoramus wont see through this crap
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by 27Pushing30: 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
RedpillAnalyst:

Also, these are just tweetstorms from Antifas and CNN watchers who are microcosmic thinkers like you. They used the same propaganda to remove trump, CNN, Twitter, Facebook, and Google are run by leftists and they propagate such ideas. It was on such a platform people were tweeting #KillTrump and it trended and nothing was done to stop that. Bragging about killing a sitting president is a treasonable offense. He was muted even for sneezing on all these platforms until they eventually removed him.

Only an IDIOT believed CNN but sadly most AMERICANS are easily swayed by the media. What CNN did can be considered bullying.,
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by BENEAMATA: 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
espn:
We are waiting for the update...TERRORIjSM or MISGUIDED YOUTH...
plac!ng a bet on the!r med!a g!v!ng the shootermult¥ h¥phenated nat!onal!t¥ e.g afghan- amer!can , mex!can - Mer!can or that h!s parrnt or!g!nall¥ m!grated from somal!a .H¥POCR!TES !. R!P to the sla!n
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by ume1000: 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
wink2015:
America and gun madness.

Many people take their sadness to the streets and use it to hunt innocent people who know nothing about the history of their challenges in life.
the society gets what it gives
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by ume1000: 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
Sammerboi:
The FBI and the city police department go come talk say the man was suffering from mental health issues. But if na Muslim he be dem go tag am terrorist.
are Muslims not terrorist
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by mnwogu(m): 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
Like terrorists hv returning to US since Trump left office. Biden u better watch ur foreign policies.
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by Toks2008(m): 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
America is about the most dangerous country to live in simply because you are never sure if the person next to you will start killing people.

Very sad.

1 Like

Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by vioment: 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
shogsman:

Nothing like they are rugged or shit,they have guns,that is simply what is aiding their problems ,if Nigerians has the kind of freedom mass shootings will be happening every 10hours

Dey there na.

They are pulling high crimes in a tight security environment. In Nigeria, no forensics, many dark areas, to commit crimes and get away.

How many times in Nigeria, will crime be committed and there will be no trace. The suspect will even be crying with others in a crime scene. In Nigeria, 100 armed robbers will attack a street for 3, 4, or 5 hours, and no ekelebe in sight. In Yankee, you have to account for cameras, ekelebe, and forensics, before you do crime.

The gun availability is the same as Nigeria. It is not easy to get one in Yankee. And even if you get one, there is a lot of limitations involved. So when you decide to do it, you have to be in a suicidal state.

Rough na anyhow way, planning dey involved with ruggedity.
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by Kebbiprince: 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
ajl:

You are really uneducated. Most mass shootings are done by white Americans. Why make such a claim? Black Americans are mainly involved in black on black violence. Not mass shootings. Educate yourself first.
The guy is so Ignorant and still displays it here
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by Finnestgreat: 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
RIP to the dead
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by Judybash93(m): 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2021
Franzinni:
you... Me and every living thing as far as is ever conceivable ...if you want to know God, you are him. But society has taught you to be a person ... Check the dictionary mean of person and if you want to go further Let share my knowledge with you.
Please, I'll love to know.
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
LMS1:
Americans And Mass Shooting Is Like Buhari And London...
Post of the thread trophy grin grin
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by Yeahmehn: 12:49am On Apr 17, 2021
CNN and Sahara reporters no get difference. Yes the shooting happened but no be as dem talk am. I will have to confirm from other news outlets
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by jeyem(m): 12:53am On Apr 17, 2021
Franzinni:
This is what lack of belief in God will bring ... If you don't fear consequences of murder ... All becomes fair game ...

Wetin internet go do for this world we never see yet.

I don go buy land for inside the wilderness of Alaska ... I dey build my 3 bedroom bungalow make I comot for inside mad world jeje.
but that place is too cold! They hardly see sun! Make I dey my New York jeje on a low key!!!
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by linearity: 1:09am On Apr 17, 2021
RedpillAnalyst:
US has gone to the dogs. When you have spineless leaders voted in by emotions.

For those keeping count this is like the 10th major shooting since trump was ousted.

There were 307 mass shootings in the US in 2017, the first year Trump took office, also 2019 record the highest mass shooting in the US till date, and Trump was the President then as well.

US and mass shootings are 5 & 6, it has no coloration to who occupies the Oval Office.
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by nick50(m): 4:09am On Apr 17, 2021
Allahu akbar people on the beat someone wants his own 72 virgins asap too much trouble from d religion of piss
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by Franzinni: 6:28am On Apr 17, 2021
Judybash93:

Please, I'll love to know.
everything I say to you is a product my personal relationship with God and what he revealed to me .. I don't claim to know it all but I am pretty convinced.

When I say God I dont mean in àny type of abrahaic way ..

Let me start my saying there is nothing on earth that didn't come from the earth and when I say earth I talk about the 5 elements. Earth, fire, water, wind and spirit everything is made up of varying degrees of these elements including you and I...

Your flesh, bones... Earth
Your temperature.... Fire
Your blood and bodily fluids ....water
Your breath... Wind
Your spirit ... Spirit .

Now inside you there is a piece of you that never grows old

If you think about it ... There is a part of everybody called the soul. That mystery never ages like everything else it seem to know everything and tries despirately to connect with you(body,mind,spirit) we sometimes call I intuition..or gut feeling ... That thing is God experiencing existence as you .. that thing is universal it's the same in everyd living thing and it is connected.

I had a vision one day and this is what I saw.

I saw a giant body of water ...like a flowing river it was flowing and intermittently splashes will make drops fly off the surface ... Then in the vision I somehow could zoom in close to one of the drops ...in the air as it flew then I just understood...

That drop is an individual. That drop is no longer the river for the duration on it's tragectory... It has a life.

While in the air that drop will pass and collect dust particles from the air.. it will have its own unique experience till it looses the energy and it will join back into the flowing river

That river ... Will now have the knew found knowledge but the drop will be indistinguishable from the river ....they are one and the same...

Try and research the akash records ...

Also if you want to comunicate with God live ...start to observe numbers. The is the language of everything. And I mean everything numbers is the language of God.

It goes deeper but if you have an open mind we can talk further ... I am in no way trying to claim I know it as a fact I am only sharing how I have come to find my God and how much clearer life has become for me ..

But to comunicate with God, you have to hate sin as much as God does or be actively working on staying far from sin... It is like network of your phone ...seek clear signals from a clear concience.

Next I will explain how light and dark works and how good and evil works and why they are inseparable.. just like inside and outside ... There can't be one without the other .. no inside of anything that doesn't have an outside .. but if you need to know more ..let me know.
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by UncutSk(m): 7:50am On Apr 17, 2021
jamiudinho:
I believe u are an igbo man
and I believe you're a lunatic CNN consumer
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by UncutSk(m): 7:52am On Apr 17, 2021
shogsman:

Nothing dey your head, they were over 25 mass shootings during the regime of trump, mass shooting is a regular occurrence in the usa due to the gun rights and it isn't going to change anytime soon.and fyi trump stoked the power of gun right,while biden within 3 months in office is on the verge of implementing a certain degree of control over the second amendment
you're a brainwashed CNN watcher
the USA has always had guns mass shooting is just on the rise
guns are not the problem
but societal decay
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by UncutSk(m): 7:54am On Apr 17, 2021
RedpillAnalyst:

There is a requirement to obtain a gun, not everyone can walk in the store and get gun.

A 13-year-old got the gun from whom? Why was he running? Who runs from the police?

The problem your brain cannot process is that all these stem from dysfunctional families. Democrats destroyed the family system.
Once the family unit is destroyed all furckery will follow.

They criminalized biblical teachings and religion, created gender confusion ushering in 52 genders, encouraged the legalization of drugs. If these could be done all other problems will usher in.

Why are mass shooters from dysfunctional families? Why was a 13 year old running from a cop? What about his father? Has he ever been told that he should listen, obey and honor his father and mother so he may live long?

Stop using your heart to think real men use head to think and see things on a macrocosmic scale,

you're correct I pity these CNN sheep
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by UncutSk(m): 7:56am On Apr 17, 2021
shogsman:

You're talking like a foolish individual I'm sorry,thousands of Americans are on Twitter now asking for guns reform laws and you sit down in your room from the far end of the world spawning stupid theories about things you don't know anything about.
Hush it and start learning to stick to correction
what a deluded individual you are getting your news from leftist shills ok twitter
guns are not the problem sheep
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by UncutSk(m): 7:58am On Apr 17, 2021
RedpillAnalyst:

I'm happy there is a thinking brain on this thread
not mainstream media NPC's
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by JaceBlaze: 8:25am On Apr 17, 2021
TMKsouth:

Dude, the Democrats want to do away with guns or tighten gun-laws but the Republicans are dead set against it. Trump didn't even wanna hear about it, says it's their constitutional right (2nd Amendment or something). Obama atleast banned bump stocks which turn riffles into automatic weapons.

Donald Trump just flip-flopped on the issue because I remember in 2019 he promised to put stricter gun laws in place.I don't know what changed.By the way,Bernie Sanders (a Democrat) was pro guns at one point and even voted against the waiting period and background check,but CNN never report on anything that will dent the image of the Democrats.
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by TMKsouth: 9:06am On Apr 17, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Donald Trump just flip-flopped on the issue because I remember in 2019 he promised to put stricter gun laws in place.I don't know what changed.By the way,Bernie Sanders (a Democrat) was pro guns at one point and even voted against the waiting period and background check,but CNN never report on anything that will dent the image of the Democrats.

Yeah, Trump flip-flopped on many issues, he was a populist and never a true Republican and supported policies based only on retaining power. Wherever the wind blew that's where he flew off to. I'm not aware of Bernie's track record though, he's never appealed to me.
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by JaceBlaze: 9:18am On Apr 17, 2021
TMKsouth:

Yeah, Trump flip-flopped on many issues, he was a populist and never a true Republican and supported policies based only on retaining power. Wherever the wind blew that's where he flew off to. I'm not aware of Bernie's track record though, he's never appealed to me.

Yep,sometimes he come across as an American version of Malema but apparently there's few things he got right while he was president.
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by TMKsouth: 9:24am On Apr 17, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Yep,sometimes he come across as an American version of Malema but apparently there's few things he got right while he was president.

Yes he did, but when you act like an idiot you ruin your own legacy. Same thing with Msholozi, his supporters say the first term was brilliant.
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by JaceBlaze: 10:09am On Apr 17, 2021
TMKsouth:

Yes he did, but when you act like an idiot you ruin your own legacy. Same thing with Msholozi, his supporters say the first term was brilliant.

He liked the sound of his own voice way too much,and that's the problem is had with him.Even hardcore Republicans found him off-putting sometimes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire Damages Rome's 19th Century 'Iron Bridge' (Photos) / USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem / ₦900Billion: President Trump Celebrates After US Court Grant Border Wall Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.