Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) (27593 Views)

Joel Cauchi: Sydney Mall Stabbing Suspect Identified By Police (Pics) / Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed / Truck Spills Over ₦216million On Indianapolis Highway(Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by jamiudinho(m): 11:08am On Apr 17, 2021
UncutSk:
and I believe you're a lunatic
CNN consumer
lol but wen cnn said there were shooting at lekki u run and hail Dem hahahaha hate kill u there
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by RedpillAnalyst: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
UncutSk:
I'm happy there is a thinking brain on this thread
not mainstream media NPC's

Bless!
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by UncutSk(m): 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
jamiudinho:

lol but wen cnn said there were shooting at lekki u run and hail Dem hahahaha hate kill u there
me hail CNN.... spits
not in this life
CNN is propaganda not news
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by shogsman(m): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
RedpillAnalyst:

You don't know where the heck I am.

Also, these are just tweetstorms from Antifas and CNN watchers who are microcosmic thinkers like you. They used the same propaganda to remove trump, CNN, Twitter, Facebook, and Google are run by leftists and they propagate such ideas. It was on such a platform people were tweeting #KillTrump and it trended and nothing was done to stop that. Bragging about killing a sitting president is a treasonable offense. He was muted even for sneezing on all these platforms until they eventually removed him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv8Zy-JwXr4
Typical dumb trumpists from the far end of the world who doesn't know jackshit about the country,you dumb lots just like to go with the flow don't you.ignoramus saying Facebook and twitter are owned by the government yet they gave him strikes before banning him,a man incited a riot that cost 6lives using a platform and you expect the owners of the platform not to take neccessary precautions. I bet you get your news from fox and newsmax.
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by shogsman(m): 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
RedpillAnalyst:

You don't know where the heck I am.

Also, these are just tweetstorms from Antifas and CNN watchers who are microcosmic thinkers like you. They used the same propaganda to remove trump, CNN, Twitter, Facebook, and Google are run by leftists and they propagate such ideas. It was on such a platform people were tweeting #KillTrump and it trended and nothing was done to stop that. Bragging about killing a sitting president is a treasonable offense. He was muted even for sneezing on all these platforms until they eventually removed him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv8Zy-JwXr4
This is the bulk of the supporter of your hero and their part ideology

Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by RedpillAnalyst: 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
shogsman:

Typical dumb trumpists from the far end of the world who doesn't know jackshit about the country,you dumb lots just like to go with the flow don't you.ignoramus saying Facebook and twitter are owned by the government yet they gave him strikes before banning him,a man incited a riot that cost 6lives using a platform and you expect the owners of the platform not to take neccessary precautions. I bet you get your news from fox and newsmax.

Wow. Trump killed 6 people? Word is violence. Now I'm hurt�
Re: 8 Shot Dead, Multiple Wounded At Fedex Facility, Indianapolis - US Police (Pics) by Horllamideh(m): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2021
shogsman:

Nothing dey your head, they were over 25 mass shootings during the regime of trump, mass shooting is a regular occurrence in the usa due to the gun rights and it isn't going to change anytime soon.and fyi trump stoked the power of gun right,while biden within 3 months in office is on the verge of implementing a certain degree of control over the second amendment
25 keh?? I remember it was close to 340 mass/public shootings recorded before August of 2019. This is not the fault of any president sha but the messed up psyche of an average American. Guns don't kill..... People Do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire Damages Rome's 19th Century 'Iron Bridge' (Photos) / USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem / Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.