Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,080 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana (46875 Views)

See The N17 Million Naira IVM G40 Ride For Bbnaija2020 Winner / Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by NORSYK(m): 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
That's quite amount of money.
If he can spend this huge amount of money on drinks alone that means, he worth over a billion Naira
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by MASTERMIND04(m): 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
If he like make he spend N100 million for drinks. Na him cup of tea

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
sharpwriter:
Hmmmn.... I just hope him and his likes are contributing good amount of money to ESN.

Only fools donate to ESN.

Anambra money is not meant for terrorist group.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by tunary(m): 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
High blood pressure
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by tishbite41(m): 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
Blood is money
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by BlessedNuel: 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
Seen and noted
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
Please that water of 28,000 is it bottled water or THAT WATER SAMERIAN WOMAN GAVE TO JESUS grin

4 Likes

Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Kingcalls: 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
Brexxit:

Shut up,with your rich man mentality show us your bank balance.

U really have a poor man's mentality

1 Like

Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Chijeep(m): 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
You Do something for your friend and you carry am come social media make we see...
Oookkk... kontinue
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by ngadaAwo: 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
Brexxit:
cry

Ritual.
go do your own
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Reelmii: 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
Brexxit:
cry

Ritual.
hustle oooo, so that people go also say u do ritual wen ur money come... then u go tell them say e no easy to do ritual

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by indodon(m): 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
But why did this make front-page tongue??
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by anyamashima(m): 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nothing to say
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by thaoriginator: 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
cry
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by webgenius234(m): 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2021
The name of the club is HUSTLE....So don't enter if u neva hustle.....lol

Meanwhile, know if Nairaland consumes data........ https://www.bizinfoideas.com/2021/04/apps-that-consume-most-data.html

1 Like

Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by toyinjimoh(m): 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2021
this life no balance oo, and am here thinking about how to pay my 100k rent...hmmm
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by semyman: 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ezego was here
Dey your lane

1 Like

Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Pain(m): 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
MONEY LAUNDERING. You know. U know

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Winnerforever: 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
He will soon be in prison, scammer .
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by darlenese(f): 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
If you know how much I have been saving for 8 good years

1 Like

Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Springboot: 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
sharpwriter:
Hmmmn.... I just hope him and his likes are contributing good amount of money to ESN.

E-money has made it clear several times that he doesn't support Biafra so he can't contribute to such, he has too much stake in Lagos, he doesn't want a breakup
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Springboot: 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
darlenese:
If you know how much I have been saving for 8 good years

Is this a joke or you're serious?
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Coldie(m): 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
Oga u say u get money, dae claim billionaire but u no fit collect refinery license

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by 2elliot: 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
vizkiz:
There was a time I felt spending 10k on drinks was a waste of money until my income increased.

Then I realized: “most people think money is all that until they start making all that money”

Bros, abeg help a fellow country man smile small. My chin don too stiff with empty pocket.
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Springboot: 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Please that water of 28,000 is it bottled water or THAT WATER SAMERIAN WOMAN GAVE TO JESUS grin

14 bottles of water. Each is 2k
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by darlenese(f): 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
nrexzy:
We live and die once.....

Any reasons why we shouldn't enjoy the life we got. Now?

You sound like one of my neighbour who is yahoo boy.

George is that you ?
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by semyman: 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
We should stop promoting vanity that will push the upcoming generations to the brink of extremity by trying any means to live up to the Jones's

See the numbers waiting for hangman in Asian countries

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by BISLAR(m): 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
Make big money with #cryptocurrency today.

Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Reelmii: 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2021
indodon:
But why did this make front-page tongue??
wen u are big u are big....that was how it made front page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) / Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu / Kunle Afolayan Buys A Vintage Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.