Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana (46829 Views)

See The N17 Million Naira IVM G40 Ride For Bbnaija2020 Winner / Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Macky2(m): 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2021
And no one is talking about the "not paid" on top of the receipt.
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
Franzinni:
Haha you know this news is supposed to make some people groan in pain haha that a black man with living brain cells will waste 17 million he can't use to better the lives of his countrymen on piss in a bottle .

Well I can't blame him tho ... Black man is difficult to help, as soon as you stretch a helping hand, they pull you down. So chop up guy ...

Your money your enjoyment!!!

Exactly.

The people you help are the ones likely to draw you down.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by lekki1444: 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
So he bought 33 products. no be the age wen Jesus die be that ? 33 degrees freemason
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by lekki1444: 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2021
Macky2:
And no one is talking about the "not paid" on top of the receipt.
means nothing. just means he will settle the guy later. thats how these celebs do it. they dont walk around with cash or cards. they open tabs for them in bars and they pay the tab at a later date

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by lekki1444: 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Exactly.

The people you help are the ones likely to draw you down.
can you expand on that ? how do the ones you help draw you down ?
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
MOTOPARK:
which county do they pay such please?

Hong kong, singapore, london and new york....
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Joshyoung: 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
grin grin
Brexxit:
cry

Ritual.
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Babaken(m): 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
EFCC IS LOOKING FOR EVIDENCE TO PULL THIS GUY OUT THEY CAN'T FIND ANY.
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by tfelicityk(m): 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
Noted!

God bless his hustle
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Calitoscassius(m): 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
I smell lies, very horrible lies.

Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
God blessed the rich
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by reversedrolez: 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

I know mid level traders who make that much tho....but anyways I doubt he actually paid for the drinks.... probably just hype and publicity stunt, you know these flatin0s love to brag alot.

That can be the annual salary of an early mid level investment banker.
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by ogelekpomgam(m): 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
different strokes for different folks bro no cap,have you seen c ronaldo the richest footballer latest car?
.yes oo.lols.no.havent.its all good. Let life be equity and justice.balance in all things.
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Aug28th(m): 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Brexxit:

Shut up,with your rich man mentality show us your bank balance.
Brutal grin
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
reversedrolez:

That can be the annual salary of an early mid level investment banker.

#17mill is $36k around $450k annually....maybe for experienced desk traders, but those salaries only existed pre-2008, even most VPs don't earn up to that these days.
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by charlesucheh(m): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
If this is true, then I doubt he is a Nigerian.

Or he is a ritualist! ( Go ahead and tag me a vanity crew Member). its just not Morally logical. there's no way a Man will legitimately work tooth and nail to get that kinda money, only to lavish 17M on just drinks in a country where even food and daily bread seems to be a case for her majority youth.

He should either be doing what will create more jobs or at least improve the lives of members of his community. we Never reach that level nah! wey one person go dey blow that kinda cheese untop just drinks. them wan drink Nigeria to normalcy?

Haba!!! I no GREE! Na ritual Money Joor!!!! call me anything you like... Na your thumbs..But thunder must surely not miss you...
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
They said not paid na, some of these ogas no dey pay on the spot na later. Remember when duke of spades post gbese of people wey dey owe am money which make dem rush come pay am
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by ceeceeco: 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
Any money that is not spent on something meaningful is a useless money to me. So that 17million naira spent on liquids is just so useless. Rubbish!
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by phr33man(m): 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
Tmlivesport:
@op KINDLY STUDY THE BILL VERY WELL

It is boldly written NOT PAID

That man with eagle's eye grin
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by SeaTrade(m): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ishilove:
Louis X11 Cognac 1.4milla, abi wetin i dey see dia? Or 14milla?? undecided

Has the nigga paid, because I am seeing "NOT PAID"
4 bottles of louis XIII cognac by Remy martin,not one bottle.
But it's still very expensive sha,louis13 for outside na around 1.1m a bottle so I no know why obi dey sellam 3.5m a bottle.
Na wa!!
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by SeaTrade(m): 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2021
Calitoscassius:
I smell lies, very horrible lies.
Me sef I think say na lie too,na marketing strategy for Obi to put things like this outside,so he can organise with E money to post this.
Which business man go spend 17m on drinks? undecided
E hard oo bros.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Kaymaxine(m): 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
englishmart:
yet he has a lot of broke neighbours

#bantilosha

Means you are his neighbor too
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Collins4u1(m): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
Brexxit:
cry

Ritual.

You must do ritual before you become rich like them in your lifetime.
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by tnerro1(m): 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
Abeg make him flex jor.. I remember whenever I have too much money in my pocket those days, when coming home, I will buy #3000 suya for myself and #2000 for my dog and we go relax chop everything grin

To me no be waste, my dog go enjoy also na grin

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
Me o, I go appreciate the cash more than the yeye drinks
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by franchasng: 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
smiley smiley cool cool
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by hedonido: 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
I don't think that was E Money's bill.
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Calitoscassius(m): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
SeaTrade:
Me sef I think say na lie too,na marketing strategy for Obi to put things like this outside,so he can organise with E money to post this.
Which business man go spend 17m on drinks? undecided
E hard oo bros.
it is a total lie, publicity stunt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by darlenese(f): 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
Springboot:

My apologies, sorry I didn't read properly, I thought you said you've been starving for 8 years. Sorry about that.

Oh grin
Ok
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Harrisonwo(m): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
follow who know road
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by dafeoroyo: 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
Not from Airforce 1 ,,,fake news grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website / Di'ja Opens Up On Her Relationship With Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.