Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana (46848 Views)

See The N17 Million Naira IVM G40 Ride For Bbnaija2020 Winner / Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2021
That's the monthly salary of a mid level investment banker this dude is spending on drinks..... cry
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by semyman: 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
We should stop promoting vanity that will push the upcoming generations to the brink of extremity by trying any means to live up to the Jones's

See the numbers waiting for the hangman in Asian countries

1 Like

Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by darlenese(f): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
Springboot:

Is this a joke or you're serious?

Joke ke' I have been saving for the future and the future of my kids , sad
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Omodua(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
Brexxit:
cry

Ritual.
Any man who makes breakthrough in life is a ritualist,abi? This is a wrong thinking. Go through his life travails and he has every reason to spend his money as he wants.
By the way E Money is a philanthropist to the core.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Downey(f): 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
All l know is that all this money isn't clean and they must not spend it in clean way ...l mean by helping people Noway...their ground master will punish them if not kill. So, don't blame them while their enjoying their time. It won't last forever though the boss promise them forever Young!

1 Like

Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by ogelekpomgam(m): 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
poor man mentality
Oga,bill gates as the richest man in the world for some past few years wore watches worth few hundreds of dollars.The much of his money went and still goes to charity and his foundation.Life varies with mentality.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
booscy:
Don't envy these Men, You won't understand.
I envy him O.
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by tmcleo2k2(m): 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
Invoice vs Receipt...tell them!

Tmlivesport:
@op KINDLY STUDY THE BILL VERY WELL

It is boldly written NOT PAID

Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by chatinent: 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
4 Water = ₦28,000.

It's all right.

Abi it will make me walk through the valleys of the shadow of death?

Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
ogelekpomgam:
Oga,bill gates as the richest man in the world for some past few years wore watches worth few hundreds of dollars.The much of his money went and still goes to charity and his foundation.Life varies with mentality.
different strokes for different folks bro no cap,have you seen c ronaldo the richest footballer latest car?
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Ishilove: 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
Louis X11 Cognac 1.4milla, abi wetin i dey see dia? Or 14milla?? undecided

Has the nigga paid, because I am seeing "NOT PAID"
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Emmasnoop(m): 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
THAT ONE NOR CONCERN ME.
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by venabili: 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
to you it rubbish abi? bro calm down e get the kind money wey u go get,if you ball hard some people will call it rubbish just the way u did now

U fit dey talk true sha.

But i never hear say Rabiu Samad, Otedola or Dangote dey ball like this. If i make this kind of money, na to dey pay people's medical bill.

I'm bias though, i dont drink.
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
someone dey find business start money, someone dey find 350 a day meal to eat, some one dey find just urgent 2k to add up.....but see how a whopping 17m is wasted on 'enjoyment"...
This life no fair at all oo.....
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:
That's the monthly salary of a mid level investment banker this dude is spending on drinks..... cry

Lol bro Mid level, are you trippin?
Mid level at JP or any top banks is ¼ of that.
Top level VP spot is somewhere around that 17mill and you'd be working like a hamster.
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by kthug: 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
All na wash, i aint hating. But that reciept clearly states "not paid"
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
venabili:

U fit dey talk true sha.

But i never hear say Rabiu Samad, Otedola or Dangote dey ball like this. If i make this kind of money, na to dey pay people's medical bill.

I'm bias though, i dont drink.
I swear nobody ball pass dangote and otedola but dey run theirs on a low.believe me forget suit and tie u don see where tony Elumelu dey ball ? u go fear

1 Like

Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
It is only a matter of time before he is nabbed.
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Worksunlimited: 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Na wa o! See how this people are wasting money grin grin grin grin

Is it your money?
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Lol bro Mid level, are you trippin?
Mid level at JP or any top banks is ¼ of that.
Top level VP spot is somewhere around that 17mill and you'd be working like a hamster.

I know mid level traders who make that much tho....but anyways I doubt he actually paid for the drinks.... probably just hype and publicity stunt, you know these flatin0s love to brag alot.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by klasys(m): 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
ALERT: Beware of investment like this, if you don't want to loose your money.

It's a package HYIP, the most scam program on internet

KayodeAdeyemi41:
Don't just stare at people talking about growing their funds in crypto while too can.
The market is growing by the day. Stop delaying!!
NO BE EVERYTHING BE MMM!!
Fund that your btc wallet and start making money now. Start with as low as $50.
See site link on my signature..

Zero withdrawal charges.
Easy to withdraw.
Easy to begin.
24/7 customer service.
Customer suitable investment plans.
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by nedekid: 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
nrexzy:
We live and die once.....

Any reasons why we shouldn't elnjoy the life we got. Now?
Bros, but what is enjoying life with this naa. Even dangote will not buy 1.4m drink for 1 bottle. Haba.
Well, one cannot understand such rich people. Maybe when we get there we will see how it goes.
As they say, na until money de pocket you go know how you will behave.
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by sunday2olabode(m): 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
God see money ..... wey I dey find 2.5 or 3m to just get my own car for Uber God have mercy on me

1 Like

Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Trustedpronet: 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
Same cult!!!
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by Springboot: 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
darlenese:

Joke ke' I have been saving for the future and the future of my kids , sad

My apologies, sorry I didn't read properly, I thought you said you've been starving for 8 years. Sorry about that.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by jaxxy(m): 6:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ohh!? Thing is Most (Not All) of these friendships are not real just about the click, get into stormy waters and see who’s there. Lol

*Drops my Versace Gold plated mic* cool
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by ofiko123(m): 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Na wa o! See how this people are wasting money grin grin grin grin

Abi nau grin grin
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by kovie2693: 6:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
where una dey see this money
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by redcliff: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by jrusky(m): 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
And so damn what plusses
Re: E-Money Spends N17 Million On Drinks As He Celebrates His Friend Obi Cubana by MOTOPARK: 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:
which county do they pay such please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani And Her Boyfriend, Stanley Obiamalu / Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Runtown Acquires Customized Mercedes Benz G Wagon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.