Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Please I Need Your Honest Advice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Need Your Honest Advice (248 Views)

Seeking Honest Advice: Salary Concerns, Career Management And Transition / Honest Advice Please / Please I Need A Honest Advice Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Honest Advice by Logoking(m): 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
Good afternoon to you all , am in urgent need of advice, now the issue is that for the past few months I have been torn between continuing learning how to develop web applications and going to the university or polytechnic to study English.
I don't have much funds, but am hoping to work and do part time, please is it possible and should i go ahead or should I just concentrate only in what am doing . Am confused please advice me.
Re: Please I Need Your Honest Advice by incogni2o: 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
What is wrong with combining the two.

Abi who is telling you to choose only one.

We are in Naija, Don't put all your eggs in a Basket.

I combined the two and graduated with a 2:2 instead of 2:1 and I have No regrets.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Peace.

Edit

Rethinking your Question, I understand the part of you trying to concentrate on One, but the fact is that the Nigerian System is not a good place for that view. In this country you never know what way is better until God brings the better opportunities.

You have to prepare for as many opportunities and pick the best when they start presenting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Honest Advice by vizkiz: 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2021
You can study in a university and also learn whatever you wanna.

It’s 2021 bruh. These things are easier
Re: Please I Need Your Honest Advice by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ya spoken like a 70s man

Thank ya

incogni2o:
What is wrong with combining the two.

Abi who is telling you to choose only one.

We are in Naija, Don't put all your eggs in a Basket.

I combined the two and graduated with a 2:2 instead of 2:1 and I have No regrets.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Peace

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About SFI / Asharami Graduate Training Application / Freelance Sales Exceutive Needed At Digital Marketing Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.