Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,665 members, 7,959,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

Am Depressed! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am Depressed! (300 Views)

I Am 25 Years, Old Depressed, Unemployed And No Direction In Life. Advice / Am Depressed / Please Help A Depressed Soul - Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Depressed! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
my fellow nairalanders,

I write to you with tears rolling down my cheeks, am a final year student of marketing in one of the polytechnic in the eastern part of Nigeria.

I don't know where to start but you just have to pardon my grammatical blunders as I share my feelings with you, it has not been easy for me since I started seeing myself through school while my Dad takes care of my siblings.am confused right now as am just strolling like a wanderer without a home inside my school amidst Asup strike thinking about my future and a long way I would journey to put things in order for me and my family.
I lost my 100k I saved for future purposes to bad investment and am now begging to feed but no one cares, get my phone fixed because am struggling to type but no one cares .

I don't even know what to think anymore but the only thing on my mind is to join Yahoo but no guts.

if you feel you can help me become somebody in order to change my circles for good , am available !.

I just need an advise from you guys
Re: Am Depressed! by Digitalsavvy112(f): 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
You still thinking of joining G, then You're on a long thing. Nobody cares Broski. Check my number in the signature to start learning.
Re: Am Depressed! by Pmedia7787: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
chukwuma0000:
my fellow nairalanders,

I write to you with tears rolling down my cheeks, am a final year student of marketing in one of the polytechnic in the eastern part of Nigeria.

I don't know where to start but you just have to pardon my grammatical blunders as I share my feelings with you, it has not been easy for me since I started seeing myself through school while my Dad takes care of my siblings.am confused right now as am just strolling like a wanderer without a home inside my school amidst Asup strike thinking about my future and a long way I would journey to put things in order for me and my family.
I lost my 100k I saved for future purposes to bad investment and am now begging to feed but no one cares, get my phone fixed because am struggling to type but no one cares .

I don't even know what to think anymore but the only thing on my mind is to join Yahoo but no guts.

if you feel you can help me become somebody in order to change my circles for good , am available !.

I just need an advise from you guys

Yahoo will not get you that

Sell vcc online..its easy and fast. But not too easy too cos.you will need to work

But you can 50-100 k monthly doing it

And your start up money is just the work.. Scouting for buyers
Re: Am Depressed! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
Pmedia7787:

Yahoo will not get you that

Sell vcc online..its easy and fast. But not too easy too cos.you will need to work

But you can 50-100 k monthly doing it

And your start up money is just the work.. Scouting for buyers

what is vcc sir ?

(1) (Reply)

Undiluted Perfume Oil / / Facebook To Stop ‘free Services’ By 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.