Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter (48873 Views)

Nigerian Billionaire's Daughter, DJ Cuppy Twerking For A Guy Inside Elevator / Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi / DJ Cuppy: "How Being A Billionaire's Daughter Affected My Upbringing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
Idiot,busybody you wey get dress sense,na who sabi you ? Some fools can't just mind their miserable lives !
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Jimmyubah2: 3:42am On Apr 17, 2021
clothingonline:
I want to see the person abusing cuppy dress sence.you dress the way you choose its personal choice

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery Europe brands
You get South American brand?
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by 9jaRealist: 4:01am On Apr 17, 2021
Priscy01:
Celebrity disk jockey DJ Cuppy has dared a Twitter user to arrest her because of her fashion sense, Igbere TV reports.

The 28-year-old stated this on Thursday after the troll said she does not know how to dress in spite of her riches.

https://twitter.com/CaramelDutch3SS/status/1382526403757887493?s=20

Replying in her usual carefree manner, the daughter of billionaire businessman Femi Otedola said

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1382609861339451394?s=20

DJ Cuppy recently dropped a libel and defamation suit against Davido’s aide Israel Afeare who accused her of owing Zlatan Ibile money from their 2019 song ‘Gelato’.

Afeare was forced to apologise after Cuppy filed a law suit against him.

DJ Cuppy is going to OXFORD UNIV for her SECOND Master’s degree...
She has a FOUNDATION that helps IDPs and other poor folk around Nigeria...
She has done reasonably well as a DeeJay, with gigs around Africa and Europe.

But what’s important to the lady is she supposedly has a better fashion sense than Cuppy. Clap for yourself!! SMDH

>
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by sultan1014(m): 4:33am On Apr 17, 2021
Even though cuppy is feeling less concerned and all that... At the end of the day she's still gonna sit down, think about everything the girl write and ask herself if the girl is actually right... It's human nature
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by gbemishile: 5:04am On Apr 17, 2021
franchasng:
she followed the wrong passion. If not for her family's loot, nobody will know her beyond her papa house lol.

She would have excelled in comic acting than music
wrong passion?
says who?
we all need a platform to excel(connection or talent discovery etc),she was lucky enough to have that connection.we all would have done the same thing if we were in her shoes.
she grabbed her opportunity and
she's making it meeeeen
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by moyosore32: 8:51am On Apr 17, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Beautiful and what??
She's far from talented.. you can say she's gifted with boobs
see D's mugu
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Elxandre(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2021
vidmore:
The Spanish call it sense of fashion . She doesn't have it. She has no sense of fashion and that's her deficit.
You can't have everything and that's the reality.

But she has more money than your entire lineage put together!

If I'm to choose between you ingrate and DJ Cuppy I will always choose cuppy. After all I have nothing to lose.

NB: the Spanish have the greatest sense of fashion in history. The most decorated individuals are from Spain
A Spanish lady can afford to cut her legs or even breast to fit the dress.
You mean italians?
cos the biggest designers are mostly from there.
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by meobizy(f): 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lol.
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by EMMALEX4REAL: 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
can i suck dat breast for at least 2mins
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Blackdisciple(m): 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
Reex12:
when she decided to shove herself down our throat bcus of her fathers name she should have expected critics.

AhHH...! what did she do
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
Elxandre:

You mean italians?
cos the biggest designers are mostly from there.
Brother na Italian I wan talk before.

Too much alcohol and drugs dey make me mis-yan wink

Gucci, Versace etc are all Italians
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by 9jaRealist: 9:32am On Apr 19, 2021
Greystone:
Cuppy get no brains, zero dress sense, no sabi sing, come dey very stingy on top.

She’s headed to Oxford University for her SECOND Master’s degree (the first was from NYU)...
And her foundation feeds and cares for IDPs and other poor folk - what exactly do YOU do when not driveling on Nairaland?
>

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Konquest: 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
Priscy01:
Celebrity disk jockey DJ Cuppy has dared a Twitter user to arrest her because of her fashion sense, Igbere TV reports.

The 28-year-old stated this on Thursday after the troll said she does not know how to dress in spite of her riches.

https://twitter.com/CaramelDutch3SS/status/1382526403757887493?s=20

Replying in her usual carefree manner, the daughter of billionaire businessman Femi Otedola said

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1382609861339451394?s=20

DJ Cuppy recently dropped a libel and defamation suit against Davido’s aide Israel Afeare who accused her of owing Zlatan Ibile money from their 2019 song ‘Gelato’.

Afeare was forced to apologise after Cuppy filed a law suit against him.
wink
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Jhustmie1: 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
Bridget95:
When will she get married and bear kids?
Getting old!
mind ur business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family / Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More / Tiwa And Teebillz Take Adorable Selfie..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.