Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter (48996 Views)

DJ Cuppy Baptised, Becomes Born Again (Photos) / Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi / DJ Cuppy: "How Being A Billionaire's Daughter Affected My Upbringing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by oluwaahmed: 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
You fit buy original Channel. Abi u think its all those cut and join thats dressing. How much is ur clothe worth? Poor hater.
Can u go to millan for shopping? Can u buy original prada, gucci, feragamo. Rich people might not dress to impress or dress to look impressive but remember dey don't need to impress anyone cos they have arrived.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
I only love her breast, I don't know about her dressing.
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
HaterIs:
This girl get many haters
walaihi. i dy pity the young girl sometimes, i don't know if its a crime to be a daughter to be billionaire, I think the hate is as a result of hunger in nigeria, A hungry man can never be happy with anyone until he feeds.
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Mtmike(m): 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
Abeg who she wan impress, as far as she's cool with herself, she doesn't need Ur acceptance
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by NwaNimo1(m): 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by illicit(m): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
Bridget95:
When will she get married and bear kids?
Getting old!

She is waiting for me
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Onlinesmart: 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
Spoilt pikin cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Aboguede(m): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
Dat demon called dj cuppy

People who have lost everything that make a happy human will always package to deceiving ignoramus people who envy what they don't know grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by charlesucheh(m): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
Money can confuse you to Nothing.

Wetin concern Omo mama Olowo (OMO) with dress combination?/
The Money go don scatter her dress sense nah! reason am!

She fit one day tie gélè untop timberland boots and it will trend.

Aunty, hope I've been able to convince and not confuse you that ; TRUE! TRUE! MONEY DEY SCATTER DRESS SENSE! THANK U.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Lewisdinho(m): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
Was expecting you to interpret" Sense of fashion" in Spanish. Sentido De la moda
vidmore:
The Spanish call it sense of fashion . She doesn't have it. She has no sense of fashion and that's her deficit.
You can't have everything and that's the reality.

But she has more money than your entire lineage put together!

If I'm to choose between you ingrate and DJ Cuppy I will always choose cuppy. After all I have nothing to lose.

NB: the Spanish have the greatest sense of fashion in history. The most decorated individuals are from Spain
A Spanish lady can afford to cut her legs or even breast to fit the dress.
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by romunu(m): 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
You wey sabi dress how much u get sef?
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by LOVEGINO(m): 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
Kestolove:
she's beautiful and talented, I don't know about dressing oo
talented whaaaaat? Just want to make her my sex mate sha cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Abdul240(m): 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
Madam u were u sabi dress pass DJ CUPPY show us ur dressing plssss

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Esejakes10: 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
Jeff bezos sabi dress??,what of bill gates,otedola,rich people don't have to dress to impress....so madam sharap
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Greystone: 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2021

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by staymore: 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
Its true. Her dress sense no make sense

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by ikorodureporta: 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
Depressionists cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by lkillbrokehoes: 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
saphiere:
One of my favourites acts in Africa. The number one DJ of all times. I love you and your music. Pay no mind to haters.
I'm still really disappointed in you, you definitely have no right to insult any man again because you are the architect of your problems.
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Goldenheart(m): 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Her dress sense is zero but she got big boobs though.

Team big boobs
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by weslay: 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
When I say it's only fake people that dress to slay, people will argue. Big girls don't dress to impress, they don't need to. More means less.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by WaffenSS(m): 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
Queenslander:
Yeah, well. That's her opinion man, it doesn't count one bit!!

That's your opinion too, and it also doesn't count.

Above is also my opinion, which equally doesn't count.
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by KingDash: 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
rich kids can't dress well issa know fact, na the poor ones they "package" pass.
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by macho44(m): 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Her dress sense is zero but she got big boobs though.
You get beta EYES bro, I salute your FORESIGHT grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Worksunlimited: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
Priscy01:
Celebrity disk jockey DJ Cuppy has dared a Twitter user to arrest her because of her fashion sense, Igbere TV reports.

The 28-year-old stated this on Thursday after the troll said she does not know how to dress in spite of her riches.

https://twitter.com/CaramelDutch3SS/status/1382526403757887493?s=20

Replying in her usual carefree manner, the daughter of billionaire businessman Femi Otedola said

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1382609861339451394?s=20

DJ Cuppy recently dropped a libel and defamation suit against Davido’s aide Israel Afeare who accused her of owing Zlatan Ibile money from their 2019 song ‘Gelato’.

Afeare was forced to apologise after Cuppy filed a law suit against him.

Nigeria branch of Twitter isn't for the faint hearted
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by franchasng: 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
The only good thing that girl have got is big breast for guys that love saggy breast and then her cute smile....nothing else.

Fine she no fine.....talent she miss am.....dress sense she no get........even sense, she lack am if not she for no de chase famous entertainers and sportsmen/athlethes up and down despite being a billionaire's daughter.

Maybe that's the repercussion for being the granddaughter of a looting Governor that joined in looting Lagos dry like Thief Bola Tinubu undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by EmekaBlue(m): 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
Na African Barbie girl na
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
The OG who knows how to dress should fold the sky and use it to make better clothes. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Depressed101: 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
Queenslander:
Yeah, well. That's her opinion man, it doesn't count one bit!!
how are we sure that's not you queen tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Vince77(m): 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
Just because something doesn't look good to you doesn't mean it's bad.
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by jeliliadedoja1: 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
She is kind -hearted ,beauty inside-out ,calm, humble and amiable personality from a wealthy home that not withstanding she leave a simple life . DJ CUPPY is an asset unlike many liabilities out there faking riches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original / Genevieve Nnaji In Cleavage-Baring Pose In New Photo / Funke Adesiyan Appointed As Aisha Buhari’s Aide On Domestic And Social Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.