Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter (48881 Views)

Nigerian Billionaire's Daughter, DJ Cuppy Twerking For A Guy Inside Elevator / Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi / DJ Cuppy: "How Being A Billionaire's Daughter Affected My Upbringing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by 1Sharon(f): 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
She really cannot. Her wigs always look cheap.
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by 1Sharon(f): 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
jaxxy:
She’s ok just that pink hair. undecided

It's the hair that's the issue
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Starchy7(m): 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
na people way no get money de look dressing like one very relevant something � "once you are rich, nothing borders you" in futures voice
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Mrlouis: 8:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
people are just jobless. Little wonder witchcraft is prevalent in this clime
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by jaxxy(m): 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
1Sharon:

It's the hair that's the issue

70% of the time. Her dresses are nice and fitted.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
Omo see fresh girl...... Make I jam a girl like this.
Na pregnant I go first use tackle ham.
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by gbemishile: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
franchasng:
The only good thing that girl have got is big breast for guys that love saggy breast and then her cute smile....nothing else.

Fine she no fine.....talent she miss am.....dress sense she no get........even sense, she lack am if not she for no de chase famous entertainers and sportsmen/athlethes up and down despite being a billionaire's daughter.

Maybe that's the repercussion for being the granddaughter of a looting Governor that joined in looting Lagos dry like Thief Bola Tinubu undecided

it's of no fault of her for coming from the loins of a 'looting' grand father as u claimed.
talent? who cares about talents?
she followed her dreams and she is making it come true.
not all footballers are talented,yet they take in millions per week.
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Oshokalo: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
but are breast is soft and suckable
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by ocelot2006(m): 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Beautiful and what??

She's far from talented.. you can say she's gifted with boobs

But she's rich. Full stop. Money stops nonsense.
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Eriokanmi: 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2021
That you have money doesn't meany you'd spend same money on your body. There are money miss roads

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by 99thEnemy(m): 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2021
Girl that we would even prefer naked grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Blackdisciple(m): 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
F#@k the dressing I love that Babe cos she's just herself...
Some Nigerian people no go allow the pink gurl drink water drop cup.
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2021
Queen OG's werey dey disguise ! She's a mad woman!
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by merieam16(f): 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
Bridget95:
When will she get married and bear kids?
Getting old!
we are still discussing on how some people will mind their business...nd 27 is getting old lolz
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by femi4: 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
Kestolove:
she's beautiful and talented, I don't know about dressing oo
She dresses shabbily
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by merieam16(f): 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
Greystone:

Cuppy get no brains, zero dress sense, no sabi sing, come dey very stingy on top.
lolz..stingy? so u don ask her for money she no give u
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by 2DADDEY: 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nairaland: Land of useless asslicker �
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by franchasng: 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
gbemishile:

it's of no fault of her for coming from the loins of a 'looting' grand father as u claimed.
talent? who cares about talents?
she followed her dreams and she is making it come true.
not all footballers are talented,yet they take in millions per week.
she followed the wrong passion. If not for her family's loot, nobody will know her beyond her papa house lol.

She would have excelled in comic acting than music
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Reex12(m): 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
Greystone:

Cuppy get no brains, zero dress sense, no sabi sing, come dey very stingy on top.
if to say she dey give or care like davido it would had given her an edge with her fans

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by franchasng: 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
Blackdisciple:

swear say if no be her family loot u fit see that kind Babe for road toast am if she was a girl from broke or average Naija family. You guys be deceiving Otedola daughters sha, I no blame una grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by 1Alex: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
Kestolove:
she's beautiful and talented, I don't know about dressing oo
what is that talent?
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Reex12(m): 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
Blackdisciple:

when she decided to shove herself down our throat bcus of her fathers name she should have expected critics.
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Queenslander(f): 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
WaffenSS:

That's your opinion too, and it also doesn't count.

Above is also my opinion, which equally doesn't count.

yours is different, your obviously hating.
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by donmkd(m): 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SOON,
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Ibfpleasant(m): 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
Just Iike simi and Adekunle Gold, they both have poor taste in fashion.. seems they are improving now
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Greatfullheart: 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Her dress sense is zero but she got big boobs though.
thats true, the dressing no concern me na the big breast my eye dey.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Bahamas95(m): 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2021
If she start to dress now dem go say she dey show herself.
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Queenslander(f): 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2021
Depressed101:
how are we sure that's not you queen tongue
lool, not me,. At least not this time!
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by Raskass: 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
I don’t care I just want to go in and out
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by witworth(m): 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
Na why the lady papa no get money like cuppy own, see wetin for happen so, shey be the lady for dey wear only diamond as clothe na, or cuppy gas dey wear bikini then to please her.
Senselessness, if no be jealousy, nothing concern am that way.
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by raphy(m): 11:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
She is a big fool to answer her haters I de follow her self but she always show off too much on social media ppl must hate.

Make she pipe down small make dem.no send her cyber slap.
Re: DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter by razzydoo(m): 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
I say jealousy no good o, jealousy no good o. Queen og weyrey tryna tactically extract some juice. Cuppy no send you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ID Cabasa Slapped By A Policeman / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today / Tiwa And Teebillz Take Adorable Selfie..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.