Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements (13023 Views)

Military Deploys Armoured Vehicles Into Bomadi Creeks / Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics / Inside Niger Delta Creeks Where The Youths Are Raking In Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
Stomach infrastructure have destroyed lazy youths in creeks
So much entitlement
In next 10 decades they will still be yearning for allowance and settlement
But by then the world have gone green
Oil is now as worthless as anything
Imagine how much India are making from covid 19 vaccine
Re: Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Buhari - begin printing naira!

[img]https://media1./images/5915db4452fd7955e5962c13439793f1/tenor.gif?itemid=20917963[/img]

$1 must equal N1000 by xmas.

Honestly Nigeria economy is gone....why do you think SHOPRITE IS RUNNING OFF
Re: Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements by aspabay(m): 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
The lazy youths are hungry again
Re: Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements by Kinzo0917(m): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
Brexxit:
cry

Fighting for niger Deltans or fighting for their stomachs.

At the end of the day the fighters become overnight billionaires while the problems of the Niger delta remain the same.
U ARE NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH. I AM FROM NIGER DELTA BUT I WILL SAY THEIR FIGHT AND STRUGGLES HAS NOT BENEFITTED THE NIGER DELTANS. THEY FIGHT ONLY FOR THEIR POCKETS

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements by femijay8271(m): 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
what took you so long?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements by Reex12(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
exmilitant on nl has sth to say
Re: Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements by Kinzo0917(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
James66615:
*FREE SURE BET9JA GAMES AVAILABLE*

MSG ME ON WHATSAPP 080752 29922

PAYMENT AFTER WINNING!

LETS GET RICH��
y not give the games to ur family members so all of you can become billionaires or you use all ur salary to stake d games. Nigerians are wiser now OK. I always tell people that , to get FIXED GAMES is like a CARMEL passing through d eyes of a NIDDLE..my guy go and learn a trade
Re: Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements by chaloskyx: 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
RETURN JARE YOU SEF COLLECT YOUR OWN ALLOWEE FROM FG LIKE BOKOHARAM AND BANDITS HAVE BEEN COLLECTING. ABI SINCE OUR GOVERNMENT HAVE LOST IT THAT THEY NOW SLEEP AND DINE WITH BANDITS TERRORISTS AND HOODLUMS, LET US ALL BE MAD THEN EVERYBODY WOULD KUKU CARRY ARMS. ONLY THEN WOULD OUR GREEDY POLITICIANS RUN AWAY AND LEAVE THE COUNTRY FOR US

1 Like

Re: Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements by tishbite41(m): 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
2shaw:
Unwrap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_M4bkOVSFY
lol

I don see my fellow G-Unit loyalist.
Re: Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements by Biafranboys: 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
Dumbos they are their own problems, instead of demanding your leaders collect the money and invest and turn your zone to dubai?

Very soon government will pay billions to greedy millions while the people continue to suffer in poverty

Demand they build, build build

Face your governors demand for naija delta Republic, we can not keep on doing the same thing over and over again

Stop paying money to militants and invest that money so the common man in the delta can feel it
Re: Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements by jrusky(m): 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
You guys ehn...its not only your governors that betrayed you people like Asari etc also betrayed you because the moment the dollars started flowing in their accounts they abandoned their people to the mercy of all these evil politicians.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements by Andyvilly: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
country that cannot generate revenue to pay 13% right now, this time we are begging Oliver twist for the little he has before he starts asking for more.
Re: Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements by delpee(f): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
Fidinno:
this oil producing communities are in perpetual poverty, no food, no light, no water, no job. please the government should look into this and do something urgently.

Your Governors, traditional rulers, elders and activists should urgently address the problem. You have the money. Try to find out the points of leakage and plug it permanently. What I saw passing through Asaba and visiting PH years ago was heartbreaking. I don't know if there's significant improvement now. I couldn't understand why places that should be at least a shade of Dubai were looking so drab and with poor infrastructure. Very sad indeed.

The SS deserves to be a tourists paradise. The people should have all basic amenities and a high standard of living. Unfortunately, the people are suffering mainly due to the greed and nonchalant attitude of their leaders.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements by Brushstrokes20: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
Please bring it on asap!

The doomed contraption is long overdue for disintegration!

I rep odua republic.
Re: Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements by dododawa1: 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
asari ,tompolo and co cash out since independent
Re: Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements by BruncleZuma: 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
Selfish entitled pricks
Re: Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements by Ladykehtos(f): 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
Hmmmmmmm,waiting
Re: Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements by Harunabisanti(m): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
They can go to hell
Re: Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements by GoldHorse(m): 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
Make una return I beg. When una no return wetin we gain?
Re: Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements by EMMY76: 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
Can they even be able to manage the funds if the federal govt start paying it to them directly won't they finish themselves?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements by chatinent: 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
Well..
Re: Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
aspabay:
Lazy youths used as fronts by governors.

With what your governors have been getting all these years, what do you have to show for it?

I doubt you read the content of the post before posting this.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements by Exmilitant(m): 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
Reex12:
exmilitant on nl has sth to say
Niger delta is comprised of 6 states with interconnected water ways. And each state has more than 3 militant group. So, When you hear, niger delta militant, you ask of the particular group issueing the threat and the state where they are at. We are not united in this region.
Re: Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements by anyamashima(m): 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2021
Wtf sad
Brexxit:
cry

Fighting for niger Deltans or fighting for their stomachs.

At the end of the day the fighters become overnight billionaires while the problems of the Niger delta remain the same.

The Niger deltans are the biggest losers of one Nigeria.
Re: Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements by Exmilitant(m): 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Stomach infrastructure have destroyed lazy youths in creeks
So much entitlement
In next 10 decades they will still be yearning for allowance and settlement
But by then the world have gone green
Oil is now as worthless as anything
Imagine how much India are making from covid 19 vaccine
your father and all igbos are lazy idiots. You are lucky this forum is faceless. That comment got El rufai a dirty slap from Orubebe in 2005. Be careful.
Re: Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements by Nigeriabiafra82: 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
Exmilitant:
your father and all igbos are lazy idiots. You are lucky this forum is faceless. That comment got El rufai a dirty slap from Orubebe in 2005. Be careful.
Nawaooo
Someone
Can you slap me if you see me?
If you can
Let me give you location
Re: Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements by Emmasnoop(m): 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
MAKE THUNDER FIRE UNA THERE,MUMU PEOPLE.
Re: Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements by LoveThemChubby(m): 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2021
They've started this foolishness again. If your governors are the ones eating the money then while target oil installations when the governors eating the money are close to you? How will such monies be given to communities without the consent of the governors? If governors are kicking against local government autonomy, is it 13% derivation fond that they will agree to?
If they want it to work, they should first mount pressure on their state governors and make it a key point for electoral campaigns. For then and only then will they be able to achieve such.
Re: Ex-Militants Threaten To Return To Creeks, Demand Entitlements by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Buhari - begin printing naira!

[img]https://media1./images/5915db4452fd7955e5962c13439793f1/tenor.gif?itemid=20917963[/img]

$1 must equal N1000 by xmas.
Gradually, the country is heading the Zimbabwe and Venezuela way..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Defection: Court Asked To Declare Govs Ortom, Tambuwal, Ahmed’s Seats Vacant / Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha / Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.