Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,660 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:50 AM

Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. - Gaming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. (27788 Views)

Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. / HACK / INSTALL GAMES ON UR PS4 AS LOW AS 1K (9.0 - 5.05 Version) / Get Your PS4 Chipped Plus Free Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by T3ndrils: 3:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
Received boss, Nice themes G. Thanks again—many more to come.

kennybuluro:
Good morning my lovely reader!!! Wishing you a happy Sunday.

A customer sent us his external hard drive to copy games for him all the way from Onitsha.
He bought a fat Ps4 console from us few weeks ago, but he just can’t keep his eyes off the list of cool pkg games we have in our catalog.

He sent us the list of games he wants, as you already know, we don’t disappoint, because giving you the best value for your money is what we do for a living!!!
Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
Good day to all my lovely readers. I bring to you good news, we now have Hitman 3.

It's just 1k for your hacked PS4 console, and totally free if you buying a PS4 console and you choose this game among the games you want installed on your console.

Giving you the best value for your money is what we do for a living!!!

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
Trust you having a great weekend already?

A customer called us to come install Games on his console. At first he was confused on which games to Install on his console. But I told him not to worry too much. I suggested some games to him, then I told him to check for the game play on YouTube, before we install.

We ended up with this. As you know now, we dey always spice up the look of your Console with free themes.

But this particular bloodborne theme caught Baba's eye.

Giving you the best value for your money is what we do for a living.

You want to buy a PS4 console, we've got a mouth watering deal for you!!!

You want to hack your console, our price is unbeatable

You want to install PKG games in your PS4 console, freebies never ends with us.

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
Good day to all the followers and readers of my small thread. I owe you all nothing but the best service.

Have been waiting patiently to have this latest title of Battlefield. No mind me, am a big fan of the Battlefield collection.

We now have Battlefield 2042 for your hacked Ps4 console.

Fuel scarcity hasn't affect or price oo.

Our PKG games are still 1k each.

Don't hesistate to call or send us a message on WhatsApp.

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by Ayomideen(m): 11:03am On Feb 24, 2022
goodday boss, i want to install fifa 22 and the last of us 2 on my ps4, from you, how do we go about it?
Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ayomideen:
goodday boss, i want to install fifa 22 and the last of us 2 on my ps4, from you, how do we go about it?

Do well by sending me a message on WhatsApp sir.

Thanks
Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 11:04am On Feb 28, 2022
Good morning my reader. Happy pay day to the salary earners. May this week be a blessed one for us all.

I had a busy week last week, so I didn't update this thread much.

But am back on sit, to attend to all your PS4 needs.

You want to buy a PS4 console?

With us you definitely getting the best value for your money.

You want to hack your PS4 console and Install games on it?
(Firmware 5.0-9.0, are the only hackable firmware for now)

Say no more, because we've got you covered since 1900.

Buy the way, the war between Russia and Ukraine hasn't affected the price of our services oooo...
Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 8:39am On Mar 02, 2022
Good morning to you this beautiful morning. We are still very much in business to install PKG games on your PS4 console.

All our games still remains 1k each

We can only Install PKG games on console on 5.0-9.0 firmware.

Call/what'sapp: 08110193544

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
That your PS4 boy is here again. Your patronage means alot, at least make I see small thing hold body for this cold weather.

Checking through the list of our games now and I discovered we've got the GTA trilogy in the list of our games.

This game had the best selling GTA titles. Rockstar couldn't help it, but help their fans to reminisce through this titles again.

This game is just 1k for your Hacked PS4 console, and you can get it free, if you buying a PS4 console from us.

Call/What'sapp:08110193544

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 11:44am On Mar 05, 2022
Happy weekend to you, this beautiful Saturday.

We are still very much on sit to attend to all your PS4 needs.

Our PKG games are still 1k each, inflation never affect our price ooo.

Price of our consoles

PS4 fat 500gb hacked with 8-10 games of your choice, with full accessories is just 140k

PS4 slim, hacked with 8-10 games of your choice with full accessories is 155k

PS4 pro, with 18-20 games of your choice installed is 190k.

As you already know giving you the best value for your money is what we do for a living.

Your patronage means alot, your boy needs money ooo.
Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
Oya you reading this, come forward and tell me why you haven't ordered from us.

Our PKG games for your PS4 is just 1k
We sell hacked Ps4 console for a price you can't get anywhere else.

Plus freebies never ends when you deal with us.

What are you waiting for?

Call/What'sapp : 08110193544 and you will be glad you did.

The story don dey long, but let me remind you that giving you the best value for your money is what we do for a living !!!

Location: Lagos and Port Harcourt but I can tell you that the tentacles of our service spreads all over Nigeria.

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 10:46am On Mar 10, 2022
Good morning to you my lovely reader. May today be a fruitful day for us all.

To all the potential customers, that said they will get back to us, so we can hack, install games on their PS4 Console, am at your doorstep already, because am at your doorstep already.

Our PKG games still remains 1k each

Call/What'sapp: 08110193544

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 8:35am On Mar 14, 2022
I greet you specially my chairman sir. Sorry i couldn't update you guys as usual last week. I wasn't feeling too well , this really affected my services, but never the less your boy needs to hustle before him chop.

So this customer sent me his console from Oyo down to Lagos, last week. Went to pick it up and you know the drill now.

We updated his console to 9.0, then we installed the games of his choice.

We also gave him free themes as usual. You know freebies doesn't end with us.

Did you notice that the themes we always Install on our customers console are unique?

The koko be say you are unique too baba mi.

Bring in your order, because as I dey like this, nah money for blood tonic I dey find oo, and doctor don tell me to dey chop plenty fruits.

Let all your PS4 worries be our worries.

May this week bring nothing but blessings to each and everyone of us. Problem wey go pass our available balance no go be our portion oo

Call/what'sapp : 08110193544

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
Trust you having a good day my lordship. A customer called all the way from Abakaliki that he wants some pkg games to be copied to an external hard drive.

I asked him if he has his own external hard drive, he said no. He trusted me to get him a solid hard drive, I carried him along while making the purchase for the hard drive.

My story don dey long , make I begin copy the games before nepa go take light, time no dey.

Did you notice baba didn’t settle for 1 tb? Nah 2tb ooo, below is the list of games he chose to have copied into his new hard drive.

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 10:43am On Mar 17, 2022
Remember my previous post about the 2Tb hard drive we got for a customer.
We finally copied 27 pkg games into 2Tb hard drive, but e be like the hard drive no one full ooo. We still have 600gb space left.

I don tidy the hard drive sharply, heading to the park ASAP.

Our business has gone places have only dreamt of going to. Thanks for your patronage baba mi.

Nah our customer patronage dey put food for our table.

Problem wey big pass our available balance no go be our portion.

As you already know giving you the best value for your money is what we do for a living!!!

You see what you like?
You like what you see?

Oya call/WhatsApp 08110193544

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
This customer called from Abuja, that he needs us to copy some PS4 pkg games into an external hard drive for him. But he doesn’t have any external hard drive yet.

Am like what are you not saying, leave me with the troubles of getting a good external hard drive for you.

Sharply I don enter my short knicker, enter my polo, enter my slippers bust out market, not time to check time.

Make I first arrange something chop first, then fire down with copying the games.

Abuja people I hail una ooo, happy weekend oo. E be like the tori don dey long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Playing 'Winning Eleven' Online / Best Clash Of Clans Town Hall Defense Strategy Level2,3,4,5 / What Are The Differences Between Ps2 And Ps3?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.