Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. - Gaming (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. (26229 Views)

Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. / HACK / INSTALL GAMES ON UR PS4 AS LOW AS 1K (9.0 - 5.05 Version) / Get Your PS4 Chipped Plus Free Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2022
It's a beautiful Saturday morning. I bring you good news my reader.

Do you know that you can play PS4 PKG games directly from external hard drive?

I guess you don't know!

You don't have to worry about sending your console to us each time you need new games installed on your console.

As you can always get an external hard drive or send us your external hard drive so we can copy your desired games into it.

As you already know , giving you the best value for your money is what we do for living!!!

Call/what'sapp: 08110193544

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by teryene(m): 7:47am On Apr 10, 2022
Heyyy guys
You can check out my store (Estyl Enterprise) here for your preferences on external hard drives and I'll be happy to help...

Appreciate
Store name: Estyl Enterprise
Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 9:50am On Apr 11, 2022
It's a beautiful Monday morning. I full ground to attend to all your PS4 orders.

You want to install games on your hacked PS4 console, we just a dial away.

You want to buy a hacked Ps4 console and sleep with your two eyes closed, no one gives you the best deal except from us.

Call/what'sapp 08110193544

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 9:37am On Apr 12, 2022
Call of duty vanguard available for just 1k on your hacked Ps4 console and totally free if you choose the games as part of the games you want Installed on your console, whenever you decide to buy a console from us.

Call/what'sapp 08110193544

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
Done and dusted. Baba came with FIFA 21 and he left with fifa22.
We ever installed watch dog themes for him, absolutely free.

You see what you like? You like what you see?
Don't hesitate to

Call/What'sapp: 08110193544

Remember all our games are just 1k each.

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 11:15am On Apr 13, 2022
Good morning to you my reader. A returning customer sent us his hard drive to copy some games for him all the way from Abaliki.

Remember the 2TB hard drive, nah this my chairman get am.

I was amazed at the way baba wrapped up his hard drive. Make I leave tori, I get games to copy.

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 11:12am On Apr 14, 2022
Good morning to you this beautiful morning, my chairman sir.

We’ve copied all the games our customer told us to copy into his external hard drive. He also bought a follow come pad from us as well.

Thanks for your patronage my honorable chairman sir.

You like what you see? You see what you like?

Oya ring/WhatsApp: 08110193544

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
All hail my Port Harcourt people. A customer made payment for a Ps4 slim, with an extra controller yesterday.

Make we tidy him console, because we need to deliver today.

When you buy a console from us.

You get to make a choice on the games you want installed on your console from our list of games.

Remember giving you the best value for your money is what we do for a living!!!

Call/WhatsApp: 08110193544

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
All games installed, sending out the console to its new owner.

You need to see feel this console, so sleeky, the softeners of the controllers nah die.

You can’t but love slim consoles.

No time to dey check time, I say make I update una, how things take dey go ni ooo.

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by Roadsog(m): 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
kennybuluro:
It's a beautiful Saturday morning. I bring you good news my reader.

Do you know that you can play PS4 PKG games directly from external hard drive?

I guess you don't know!

You don't have to worry about sending your console to us each time you need new games installed on your console.

As you can always get an external hard drive or send us your external hard drive so we can copy your desired games into it.

As you already know , giving you the best value for your money is what we do for living!!!

Location?
Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by Roadsog(m): 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
kennybuluro:
All games installed, sending out the console to its new owner.

You need to see feel this console, so sleeky, the softeners of the controllers nah die.

You can’t but love slim consoles.

No time to dey check time, I say make I update una, how things take dey go ni ooo.

Location?
Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Roadsog:

Location?

Lagos and Port Harcourt, but we cover all states in Nigeria sir.
Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by daniel1harris: 10:55am On Apr 16, 2022
Nice.Thx smiley
Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by Roadsog(m): 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
kennybuluro:

Lagos and Port Harcourt, but we cover all states in Nigeria sir.

I’m in Lagos and I want to come over to select them.

What’s the least amount I can collect
Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
Roadsog:

I’m in Lagos and I want to come over to select them.

What’s the least amount I can collect

Please send us a message on WhatsApp sir.

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
daniel1harris:
Nice.Thx smiley

You welcome high chief
Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
We can't but wish all our numerous customers and potential customers a happy Easter celebration.

We are still in the business of selling PS4 consoles, original controllers , Hacking and installing PKG games on your console.

As you already know, giving you the best value for your money is what we do for a living!!!

Abi make I ask for my Easter chicken ni?

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 9:53am On Apr 19, 2022
Good morning to you this lovely morning.

You can’t but love god of war. I had to install this game on my console again, just so I could replay it.

By the way come and buy what am selling ooo, after all no one asked for my address to send my own portion of Easter chicken.

Ps4 console are very much available for sale.

Our pkg games are still 1k each

We also hack and install games on Ps4 console on 9.0 firmware or below.

Call/WhatsApp: 08110193544

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 8:38am On Apr 21, 2022
Distress sale!!!

This snow white Ps4 fat 500gb console is available for quick sale.

What you get
* Hacked PS4 console
* 8 Games are Installed on it already
* 1 original controller
* Power cable
* HDMI cable

Price 130k

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 8:29am On Apr 22, 2022
I greet you specially my chairman perusing through my post this beautiful morning.

A customer ordered for an original controller from us. If it's not original it can never be original.

Why not buy an original follow come controller that will last you for years even with heavy usage, than buy a new controller that you will use for few months and you are already complaining of bad buttons.

With this our controller you don't have to be scared of your controller falling off your hands whenever you playing your console.

Make i loud am again, giving you the best value for your money is what we do for a living!!!

Call/What'sapp: 08110193544

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 7:59am On Apr 25, 2022
It's been 1 year of being in business. 1 year of loads of success stories, 1 year of ups and downs, 1 year of doing business with great men and a woman (nah just one lady don patronize us since we started sha).

I will be an ungrateful person if I don't thank my bosses them,

Bobby2020 I hail you my distinguished honorable boss of life.

Sartee nwanne mo! I hail you specially

Ayamborye you do it all my boss

And to everyone person who has helped this business grow, I say a big thank you. I wish I could hug you all right now.

It's not being easy, but I already made a pledge to myself to always give you the best value for your money at all times.

To all those customers who referred other customers to us, you guys occupy a special place in my ❤️❤️❤️..

Thanks for trusting us with your hard earned money.

Thanks for believing in us.

Thanks for choosing us at all times.

We won't stop giving you the best value for your money, rather we will even do better.

Thank you so much my dear customers and potential customers.

Imela!!!
Eshe gan!!!
Nagode!!!

Nah the only three Nigerian language I understand be that oo.

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 7:51am On Apr 26, 2022
I asked our customer in Bayelsa if he received his hard drive safely, his response was overwhelming .

If you don't know, I will still sound it in your ears my honorable chairman sir, giving you the best value for your money is what we do for a living!!!

Let's make your PS4 worries our worries today.

Oya rush and call/what'sapp: 08110193544

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by AyarmBoye(m): 7:55am On Apr 26, 2022
kennybuluro:
It's been 1 year of being in business. 1 year of loads of success stories, 1 year of ups and downs, 1 year of doing business with great men and a woman (nah just one lady don patronize us since we started sha).

I will be an ungrateful person if I don't thank my bosses them,

Bobby2020 I hail you my distinguished honorable boss of life.

Sartee nwanne mo! I hail you specially

Ayamborye you do it all my boss

And to everyone person who has helped this business grow, I say a big thank you. I wish I could hug you all right now.

It's not being easy, but I already made a pledge to myself to always give you the best value for your money at all times.

To all those customers who referred other customers to us, you guys occupy a special place in my ❤️❤️❤️..

Thanks for trusting us with your hard earned money.

Thanks for believing in us.

Thanks for choosing us at all times.

We won't stop giving you the best value for your money, rather we will even do better.

Thank you so much my dear customers and potential customers.

Imela!!!
Eshe gan!!!
Nagode!!!

Nah the only three Nigerian language I understand be that oo.
my lord thanks for the mention...... Keep doing your thing
Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 7:59am On Apr 26, 2022
A customer us his hard drive from Onitsha yesterday, he wants us to copy new games for him.

No on does it better than us.

My customers with packaging ehn, but I won't blame them, because hard drives are very fragile. So it's always good handle it with care to avoid English �!.

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
And we delivered yet again. Thanks for your Patronage my honorable chairman sir.
Requested games copied into our customers external hard drive, without any hassle. Thanks for choosing us.

As you already know giving you the best value for your money is what we do for living!!!

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 11:39am On Apr 28, 2022
I greet you specially this Sunny Thursday morning. Am sitter waiting for your orders my chairman sir.

To all the people that said they will get back to me, I still dey wait for your calls or text oo.

Biko patronize me, make I take see small thing put for mouth. Nah this hustle I take dey survive I never get government work.

1. Assassins creed Valhalla
2. A plague tale innocence
3. Alan wake remastered
4. Aragami 2
5. Battlefield 4
6. Battlefield hardline
7. Batman Arkham Knight
8. Biomutant mercenary class
9. Bio shock complete 1 and 2
10. Bloodborne
11. Close to the sun
12. Call of duty black ops 3
13. Call of duty modern warfare 2 campaign remastered
14. Call of duty infinite warfare
15. Call of duty ghost
16. Call of duty black ops cold war
17. Call of duty vanguard
18. Chorus
19. Crash bandicoot
20. Crash team racing nitro refueled
21. Cry’s is remastered
22. Cyberpunk 2077
23. Code vein
24. Control
25. Day’s gone
26. Death stranding
27. Detroit become human
28. Devil may cry 5
29. Dirt 4
30. Dirt 5
31. Doom
32. Dragon ball Z karakot
33. Dying light 2 stay human
34. Dying light
35. Efootball 2022
36. F1 2020
37. Fall out 4
38. Far cry 5
39. Far cry 6
40. Far cry new dawn
41. Fatal frame maiden of black water
42. FIFA 22
43. Final fantasy
44. Ghost runner
45.Ghost of Tsuishima Directors
46.Ghost of Tsushima
47. God of war 3
48. God of war
49. GTA V
50. GTA triology
51. Grid
52. Hell blade
53. Hit man
54. Hit man 2
55. Hitman 3
56. Home front
57. Horizon zero dawn complete
58. Infamous second son
59. Insurgency sandstorm
60. It takes two
61. Injustice 2 legendary edition
62. Jurassic world evolution
63. Just dance 2022
64. Just cause 4
65. Judgment
66. Kill zone 4
67. Kena bridge of spirits
68. Life is strange true colors
69. Lost judgement
70. Mafia definitive edition
71. Mad max
72. Madden NFL 22
73. Marvels avengers
74. Marvels guardians of the galaxy
75. Marvels spider man
76. Marvels spider man miles morales
77. Mass effect legendary edition
78. Mortal kombat 11
79. Mortal kombat XL
80. Middle earth shadow of mordor
81. Metal gear V
82. NASCAR 21 ignition
83. Naruto to buruto shinobi striker
84. NBA 2k22
85. Need for speed payback
86. Need for speed heat
87. Nickelodeon all star brawl
88. Nioh
89. Nier automata
90. No mans sky
91. Planet of apes last frontier
92. Psychonauts 2
93. Red dead redemption 2
94. Resident evil 2
95. Resident evil 3
96. Resident evil village
97. Remnant from ashes
98. Samurai Jack: Battle through time
99. Scarlet nexus
100. Sekiro shadow die twice
101. Sniper ghost warrior contracts 2
102. Sonic colors
103. Shadow of the tomb raider
104. Spongebob squarepants battle for bikini
105. Sleeping dogs definitive edition
106. Tales of arise
107. The order 1886
108. The Witcher 3 wild hunt
109. The dark pictures anthology little hope
110. The dark pictures analogy house of ashes
111. The walking dead collection
112. The last of us remastered
113. The last of us part 2
114. Tom Clancy ghost recon wild lands
115. Tony hawks pro skater
116. UFC 4
117. Until dawn
118. Uncharted lost legacy
119. Uncharted thief’s end
120. Vanquish
121. Vampyr
122. Watch dogs 2
123. Watch dogs legion
124. World war Z
125. Wolfenstein 2 the new colossus
126. WRC 10 FIA world rally championship
127. WWE 2K20
128. Yakuza 3 remastered
129. Yakuza kiwami 2
130. Zombie army 4 dead war

All this games are available for your Hacked PS4 console for just 1k each.

They are absolutely free if you buy a console from us and you choose any of the games to be installed on your console.

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
Happy Saturday to you my honorable chairman sir.

We still very much in business to attend to all your PS4 needs.

Installing FIFA 22 into a customers console for just 1k.

As you already know giving you the best value for your money is what we do for a living....

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
Call of duty Black ops cold war available for your Hacked PS4 console for just 1k.

Don't dull, call us today to have the best PS4 games installed on your console..

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
This theme enter my eyes gan sha!!!

You should know that our themes are absolutely free.

Done and dusted .

You see what you like?

You like what you see,

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 4:53pm On May 01, 2022
Omoh we are always available to attend to all your PS4 needs 24/7.

This my biggest chairman amongst all the chairmen gave us a call to come install some PKG games into his PS4. Who am I , not to answer the call of my chairman.

Make i show you the games wey we install.

You see what you like,
You like what you see?

Should Incase you don't know, giving you the best value for your money is what we do for a living!!!

Baba mi, don't dull give us a call/what'sapp: 08110193544

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 12:55pm On May 03, 2022
Cheers to 14k views, you guys are the real deal.

Thanks for your Patronage, thanks for your views, thanks for your referral. You all are the reason we have a business to run.

As you already know, giving you the best value for your money is what we do for a living!!!

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 12:59pm On May 03, 2022
This returning customer called us to come install games into his console. Who am I to form busy for my chairman sir.

After installing all the games , here's what his display screen looks like now.

This customer never stops to entertain me, each time I go to his house.

He will always be like, Kenny chop, I no dey deduct am from your money lol. Nah pizza and chicken exotic baba order from Domino's ooo

We also reciprocate the kind gesture always too.

You see what you like?

You like what you see?

Oya now call/what'sapp: 08110193544

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dox Ose, Guinness World Record Attempt: Longest FIFA Live Stream Marathon / *************funny Gaming Pictures ************** / Lagos Based Car Driving Video Game- See Vid & Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.