Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,136 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA (14127 Views)

How Can I Get Rid Of Mild Acne Off My Cheek / 16 And 17 Of Age Can Now Receive COVID-19 Jabs In Nigeria - NPHCDA / Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA by dfrost: 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
Kondomatic:
The only vaccine that I endorse

grin cheesy
Re: Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA by Bmaster(m): 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
undecided

Hope they won't shut down schools, market, churches and malls again this time.

Because everything for Nigeria is like copy and paste,they admitted to the side effects of the vaccine because their fellow developed countries admitted witnessing the same effects.

If paradventure,U.S and other developed countries decides to shut down schools and market as a measure to contain the effects of the vaccine, Nigeria will probably adopt.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA by King44(m): 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
Heaven knows say I no go take am
Re: Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA by gr8felix(m): 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
I just lost my job for refusing to take this shit

1 Like

Re: Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
mooregan:
I got my first dose on the 31st of March and I didn’t get any side effects, not even fever.

2 of my friends got fever but they took paracetamol and were fine the next day.

Can’t wait for my 2nd dose and get it over with.
they will be controlling this one with remote now..

what do I know...
Re: Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA by pepericozi: 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2021
No wonder, the head of fulani village traveled out for check up.

sad
Re: Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
Even if someone dies from bloodclot, muna go tell us or report the news...NCDC over to you!
Re: Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA by caterpillar: 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
Next to my house, a man died 3 days after taking the vaccine... I am not sure that's on record and I am sure there are many others like that.

3 Likes

Re: Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA by Adjovi: 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA by Ausval: 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
If government fit come out say na over 8k people suffer the adverse effect of the vaccine ,make una add two zero for the back of the reported number, that will reveal the actual number of persons affected ... Cc Lie Mohammed
Re: Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA by caprini1: 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
Boye33:
When I took the vaccine, I had terrible fever for the first 3days than I did when I had Covid 19.

Maybe because I didn't use paracetamol as I was told after taking the vaccine, I had to crawl in the middle of the first night to take paracetamol when I felt the whole world was on my body.

I felt better after three days though.
Specifically EMZOR brand of paracetamol.
Re: Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA by putin2: 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nonsense even if it his son he will tell you that is safe Nigeria na laughing stock.
Re: Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA by ofiko123(m): 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
If this astracena is safe and secure, Everyone is encouraged to take it....
Re: Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA by Geesaintagape: 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
I saw hypotension as adverse effect on a patient

1 Like

Re: Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA by alfredilly: 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
Blood clot is a scaremongering news that has had a profound effect on me despite my criticism of the report. I won't take the vaccine even if it's 100 percent safe.
Re: Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA by Ynix(m): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
I consider this thing as a scam. What if it has no harm but encoded to destroy fertility for birth control

2 Likes

Re: Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA by ocelot2006(m): 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
I took my 1st vaccine jab a few weeks ago. So far no side effects. 'awaiting the 2nd jab.
Re: Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA by Richthekid: 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
Oh
Re: Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA by mytty: 1:19am On Apr 17, 2021
JUST NOW NOW,
OK LETS WATCH THE NEXT 3 TO 5 YEARS COMMING,
IT'S A SHAME THAT OUR SO CALLED LEADERS WILL GIVE THEMSELVES AS TESTING MACHINES FOR A VACCINE AND ALSO ENCOURAGE ALL OF US TO FOLLOW SUITE
Re: Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA by captain247: 6:28am On Apr 17, 2021
[quote author=Jerryherd post=100850863] smiley

Not bad, 8000

Body pain, nausea and dizziness are common reaction of many drugs

Back then chloroquine and malaria injection when injected by a wicked Nurse you you Buttocks would pain you for days

After taking Hepertitis Vacination they give you pain killer and ask you to stay away from work for atleast a day

Hepatitis B vaccine na your shoulder go tell you, and the worse be say na three doses so three different times you have to take this vaccine.
Re: Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA by Jerryherd: 6:32am On Apr 17, 2021
captain247:

The one I took was one jab tho not Nigeria.... Omo no be only my shoulder tell me, my whole body tell me, pain killer no even reduce am
Re: Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA by captain247: 6:35am On Apr 17, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/astrazeneca-vaccine-8439-mild-adverse-effects-occur-says-fg/

If assuming after taking this Vaccine, one is free from doing nose and mouth swab ( now they're trying to introduce anus swab) I could have said it's better it serve its purpose but instead you still follow every precautionary measures for those who didn't take the vaccine.
Re: Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA by captain247: 6:43am On Apr 17, 2021
Jerryherd:

The one I took was one jab tho not Nigeria.... Omo no be only my shoulder tell me, my whole body tell me, pain killer no even reduce am

So even the one abroad too is painful na wao. That pain made me not to go back again for the remainder dose plus I took other vaccine same time so both shoulders were so much in pain and then seems like they would fall out I was so afraid.
Re: Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA by aadoiza: 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
Bmaster:
undecided

Hope they won't shut down schools, market, churches and malls again this time.

Because everything for Nigeria is like copy and paste,they admitted to the side effects of the vaccine because their fellow developed countries admitted witnessing the same effects.

If paradventure,U.S and other developed countries decides to shut down schools and market as a measure to contain the effects of the vaccine, Nigeria will probably adopt.

Rubbish
It is called coonery buffonery.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quack Indian Doctors Allegedly Exploiting Nigeria In Abuja / Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine / Advice Needed For Hbp,nerves Pain & Internal Heat Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.