Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,514 members, 7,861,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

Babangida Aliyu: Why Some PDP Governors Worked Against Jonathan In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Aliyu: Why Some PDP Governors Worked Against Jonathan In 2015 (17587 Views)

Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity / Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States / How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida Aliyu: Why Some PDP Governors Worked Against Jonathan In 2015 by Abdul240(m): 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2021
Medicine after dead
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Why Some PDP Governors Worked Against Jonathan In 2015 by greatefa1011(m): 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2021
BlessedNuel:
Oga GEJ thought there were with him...he been no know say dem don rob him at the back
How far is the game plan now? Backfired all that ganged agaist him.
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Why Some PDP Governors Worked Against Jonathan In 2015 by capitalzero: 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
jaxxy:
That shows he was poor in governance compared to his predecessors. Jonathan did not do better than yaradua or Obasanjo hence the collaborative mass protests, it was a decline. Sadly Buhari followed same trail and worse.

Jonathan refused to do 3 simple things that would haves saved his government now we are here.

Jonathan did not win second term because north did not want him not because of performance. North used willing southerners to achieve their aim.
I only pity Atiku because he can never be president again. No hope. If he had stayed with pdp in 2015 and Gej won, he might be our president now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida Aliyu: Why Some PDP Governors Worked Against Jonathan In 2015 by Jman06(m): 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
We all knew that northern PDP governors and party bigwigs worked against Jonathan in 2015 due to their inordinate desire to protect northern interest. However, I'm sure that many of them are regretting their roles in the emergence of Buhari as president today. As it is, Jonathan is more politically relevant than most of those saboteurs today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babangida Aliyu: Why Some PDP Governors Worked Against Jonathan In 2015 by Davefed(m): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
If the northern states govt can come together and host northern governor forum meeting despites being divided by geopolitical zones, why can't southern state governors come together under the umbrella of Southern governor forum, unite and speak like the northern governor forum?
Seriously our division gave north upper hand in Nigeria politics... South East have their own governor forums, South West the same, South South South the same but the north even under geopolitical zones they still come together in meetings.
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Why Some PDP Governors Worked Against Jonathan In 2015 by jaxxy(m): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
capitalzero:

Jonathan did not win second term because north did not want him not because of performance. North used willing southerners to achieve their aim.

North are reasonable when they see reason. It was only the North that was against Jonathan. Was it North that protested? Buhari was the only person that cud pull enough Northern votes against Jonathan whichever way.
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Why Some PDP Governors Worked Against Jonathan In 2015 by PigTormentor: 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
Whether they work against him or not has nothing to do with the end result. He was going to lose anyway. All these crying after loosing an election since 2015 only shows how shallow these people are.
Some will work for and against anybody, so what's new.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida Aliyu: Why Some PDP Governors Worked Against Jonathan In 2015 by prigoz(m): 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
post=100853530:
Bunch of criminals looters and failures that ran our darling nation down for 16 wasted years.
Being supported by online thieves.
They even told Nigerians to their faces that STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION .

During the era of their preferred thieving and looting party,
The Excess Crude Account was looted dry.
foreign reserves drawn down.
Federation Account, emptied.
We made the highest revenue in the history of our nation, But they still borrowed money to pay salaries!!!
And the economy was set on an irreversible path to recession.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
Now with your Empty brain president, our economy is better than USA, China and Dubia.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babangida Aliyu: Why Some PDP Governors Worked Against Jonathan In 2015 by owendei(m): 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ahmeduana:
MUNAFIKI, hypocrite, you should cover your face in shame, now tell me where has the anti party taken you? ooh have forgotten, it has turn the whole AREWA to paradise, by given you 4 wonderful terror groups
This is what regionism, sectionalism, ethnicity, religiosity, greed and incompetence cause, all common with the northerners. The same party has suspended him in the same state he served as a governor while Goodluck Jonathan is celebrated internationally. What a shame
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Why Some PDP Governors Worked Against Jonathan In 2015 by anytexy: 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
I am not surprised, personally I know all along that was the reason.
GEJ fumbled. He was pushed be praise singers.
OBJ also asked him to honor their agreement,but....
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Why Some PDP Governors Worked Against Jonathan In 2015 by Tecno66: 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
chatinent:
Medicine after death.
Since its about North & South, have we faired better as a nation? Rubbish talk.

1 Like

Re: Babangida Aliyu: Why Some PDP Governors Worked Against Jonathan In 2015 by ovie8200: 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
What difference does it make with a face like a dead lizard. Enjoy northerner brother idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Aliyu: Why Some PDP Governors Worked Against Jonathan In 2015 by Sleekfingers: 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
egemgeo:
that's why Jonathan is coming back 2023.

and who is gonna vote for that mumu called jonathan again? I voted for that idiot in 2011....instead of him to do the necessary....he was just drinking ogogoro up and down...jonathan should go to hell.....if he had done the necessary who would have voted for that olodo called buhari.......

I decided to vote for that vegetable called buhari in 2015,,,,,and i also voted for the same vegetable in 2019,,,,,because i didnt wanna vote for that criminal called Atiku.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babangida Aliyu: Why Some PDP Governors Worked Against Jonathan In 2015 by Zetty177x: 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
post=100853530:
Bunch of criminals looters and failures that ran our darling nation down for 16 wasted years.

We made the highest revenue in the history of our nation, But they still borrowed money to pay salaries!!!

PDP in Nigeria again?!

I can see u are better off now

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Aliyu: Why Some PDP Governors Worked Against Jonathan In 2015 by owendei(m): 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
post=100853530:

PDP in Nigeria again?!
Now that you elected a 'messiah', what has the country become other than a den of kidnappers, terrorists, killers and corrupt old fools. What are the prices of foodstuffs and fuel in your area now?
Wake up please!

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Aliyu: Why Some PDP Governors Worked Against Jonathan In 2015 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
post=100853530:

PDP in Nigeria again?!
May God change your life, the way Buhari changed Nigeria. Say AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Aliyu: Why Some PDP Governors Worked Against Jonathan In 2015 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2021
One sachet of water is now 20 Naira in my area. Where are the Sai barbarians?

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Aliyu: Why Some PDP Governors Worked Against Jonathan In 2015 by Gandollaar(f): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
Sleekfingers:

and who is gonna vote for that mumu called jonathan again? I voted for that idiot in 2011....instead of him to do the necessary....he was just drinking ogogoro up and down...jonathan should go to hell.....if he had done the necessary who would have voted for that olodo called buhari.......

I decided to vote for that vegetable called buhari in 2015,,,,,and i also voted for the same vegetable in 2019,,,,,because i didnt wanna vote for that criminal called Atiku.......
You are one of the problems in this country.

Dem Don use you.

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Aliyu: Why Some PDP Governors Worked Against Jonathan In 2015 by aryzgreat: 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
This frog eye ewu
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Why Some PDP Governors Worked Against Jonathan In 2015 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
See face ugly bastard
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Why Some PDP Governors Worked Against Jonathan In 2015 by AreaFada2: 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
tuoyoojo:
Since they feared that the north would be short changed

I hope the north is now better developed than it was during Jonathan's time
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abi o.

When we said in the beginning that ethno-regional considerations were at play to destabilise GEJ govt and get him out, we were called "wailers & Tanoids". Thank God people who knew their game are now admitting it.

I hope they are now enjoying the addition of herdsmen, killers gangs, kidnappers and gun men to Boko under their Northern presidency.

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Aliyu: Why Some PDP Governors Worked Against Jonathan In 2015 by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
So how would the north have lost out if their PDP governors supported GEJ in 2015? I thought we’re all ‘one Nigeria’? Or did GEJ suddenly morph into a ET after deciding to contest the 2015 elections?

Well, they got their wish in the end...another Fulani became president! Hope they’re happy now!

Let’s keep on fooling ourselves that we’re one united nation!
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Why Some PDP Governors Worked Against Jonathan In 2015 by ofiko123(m): 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
They worked against Jonathan because they felt he was incompetent and not fit to be president... that is all...
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Why Some PDP Governors Worked Against Jonathan In 2015 by ofiko123(m): 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
chikason22:
shut up there. Is APC better. Ewu

Don't mind him..
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Why Some PDP Governors Worked Against Jonathan In 2015 by spy24(m): 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
So you people can work to make sure that the north completes it's tenure but yet most of you northerners and westerners are against the eastern presidency is it fair
Re: Babangida Aliyu: Why Some PDP Governors Worked Against Jonathan In 2015 by Emeguy(m): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
Is words are very correct,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Your Take On State Generating Their Electricity / Dominic Joshua: SFU Secures Interim Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Worth N15m / President Buhari Presides Over Security Council Meeting (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.