Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android (18462 Views)

Which Power Bank Is Better Itel.or Oriamo / This Is The Best Smartwatch In NIGERIA Right Now! / Why You Need A Smartwatch In 2020! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android by anselm791(m): 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
I approve.
Re: Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android by Kaymaxine(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
Splendor4:
something tells me this won't last...
at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
Something is mad

1 Like

Re: Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android by ABIODUNOLAOPA1(m): 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
Keyamo is seeing things from d angle of average Nigerian politician since he is one. No serious country will have her former Chief of Defence Staff murdered in cold blood and look on helplessly unable to apprehend d perpetrators of such crime. Nigeria as it is now is a joke.
Re: Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android by FlordFlorez(m): 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
How much??
Re: Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android by illicit(m): 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
How much nah
Re: Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android by MartinsD12(m): 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
AishaYesufu:
oraimo Launches The Best Smartwatch In Nigeria

The oraimo Watch (works on both iOS and Android) has a variety of features including health and fitness, sleep monitoring, new workout types, and an overall focus on your well-being, as well as remaining linked to social media, sampling new music, and keeping up with news and updates.

oraimo Watch Features.
With a screen-to-body ratio of over 80%, the curved-display, slim interface features an Anti-Oil & Fingerprint 1.69-inch IPS Colour Touchscreen, Ultra Soft Skin-Friendly TPU Strap, Stronger Heart Rate Sensor, 13 Training Modes, Up To 15 Days Battery Life, and IP68 Water Resistance. The oraimo watch has a length of up to 66 feet and transmits more data at a higher speed by using less power. oraimo’s leading technology in producing power-saving accessories ensures the watch last up to 15 days with just 1.5hours charging time.

Design and Display
With an IPS Colour Touchscreen and a dual-curved glass frame that offers a bezel-less (or edgeless) view, this high-end 9.95mm slim smartwatch is breath-taking.

This luxury ultra-soft diamond-pattern TPU strap provides the ultimate wrist security. The back panel is scratch-resistant and of top phone-grade craftsmanship - plus, it gets shiny after years of use!

The oraimo watch has a more efficient heart rate monitor, as well as upgraded LEDs and four photodiodes that operate in tandem with intelligent AI algorithms to monitor and regulate the heart rate with vibration alerts.

oraimo now has a larger selection of display styles to choose from. You can also change the display background by uploading your own image.

Other Features and Capabilities
This advanced power-saving smartwatch tracks your steps, distance, and calories burned and has 13 training modes to keep you motivated! You will also boost your sleep quality by keeping track of how much time you spent in deep, light, and awake sleep.

The oraimo watch works with the oraimo FreePods 2 as well as other wireless earphones and can be charged using the oraimo power bank - the best power bank in Nigeria!

You can extend the battery life for up to 15 days of exercise no matter where you are thanks to an advanced circuit design, a slimmer body, and a high-capacity battery.

Finally, for the ladies, use the Female Health Tracking feature to follow your cycle, track your ovulation, and more! (To enable this, sync your watch with the Joywear 2 App)

For those who are beefing transsion holdings, oraimo is one of the brands owned by it, if you use oraimo charger or power bank or even earpiece you will understand they are doing great, their products are durable and too damn good I have oraimo charger and cable going to three years now
Re: Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android by bigtt76(f): 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
Sent DM nothing

AishaYesufu:

Why not tweet @their handles?
Re: Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android by sagieramos(m): 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
MartinsD12:

For those who are beefing transsion holdings, oraimo is one of the brands owned by it, if you use oraimo charger or power bank or even earpiece you will understand they are doing great, their products are durable and too damn good I have oraimo charger and cable going to three years now
I own an oraimo power bank (20AH), it's the best power bank I've ever use, but can't say the same with transsion smartphones
Re: Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android by Ibiblaze(m): 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
saphiere:
Woji
I stay in abuloma
Re: Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android by Jimmyubah2: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
2shaw:
Well I think I was scammed. I bought a Samsung m51 and started using it 2 months later,after 3 weeks the battery goes flat for like 3hrs. I'm using 4g. The oraimo power bank I bought is 3m Mar,yet it won't charge my phone more than 23% before it dies . Is it that I bought a refurbished phone packaged as brand new or epileptic power supply has killed the battery. Still flexing my Samsung watch. Nothing like Samsung abeg. Oraimo only good for earpiece and charger.
Even the earpiece and charger have imitation now.
Re: Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
AishaYesufu:
oraimo Launches The Best Smartwatch In Nigeria

The oraimo Watch (works on both iOS and Android) has a variety of features including health and fitness, sleep monitoring, new workout types, and an overall focus on your well-being, as well as remaining linked to social media, sampling new music, and keeping up with news and updates.

oraimo Watch Features.
With a screen-to-body ratio of over 80%, the curved-display, slim interface features an Anti-Oil & Fingerprint 1.69-inch IPS Colour Touchscreen, Ultra Soft Skin-Friendly TPU Strap, Stronger Heart Rate Sensor, 13 Training Modes, Up To 15 Days Battery Life, and IP68 Water Resistance. The oraimo watch has a length of up to 66 feet and transmits more data at a higher speed by using less power. oraimo’s leading technology in producing power-saving accessories ensures the watch last up to 15 days with just 1.5hours charging time.

Design and Display
With an IPS Colour Touchscreen and a dual-curved glass frame that offers a bezel-less (or edgeless) view, this high-end 9.95mm slim smartwatch is breath-taking.

This luxury ultra-soft diamond-pattern TPU strap provides the ultimate wrist security. The back panel is scratch-resistant and of top phone-grade craftsmanship - plus, it gets shiny after years of use!

The oraimo watch has a more efficient heart rate monitor, as well as upgraded LEDs and four photodiodes that operate in tandem with intelligent AI algorithms to monitor and regulate the heart rate with vibration alerts.

oraimo now has a larger selection of display styles to choose from. You can also change the display background by uploading your own image.

Other Features and Capabilities
This advanced power-saving smartwatch tracks your steps, distance, and calories burned and has 13 training modes to keep you motivated! You will also boost your sleep quality by keeping track of how much time you spent in deep, light, and awake sleep.

The oraimo watch works with the oraimo FreePods 2 as well as other wireless earphones and can be charged using the oraimo power bank - the best power bank in Nigeria!

You can extend the battery life for up to 15 days of exercise no matter where you are thanks to an advanced circuit design, a slimmer body, and a high-capacity battery.

Finally, for the ladies, use the Female Health Tracking feature to follow your cycle, track your ovulation, and more! (To enable this, sync your watch with the Joywear 2 App)

Fitness tracker != Smartwatch
Re: Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android by ofiko123(m): 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nice one....Big ups to Oriamo... this would definitely boost technology and technological advancement...
Re: Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android by Fanuchi007: 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
irwin is one of d best things that has happened to nigeria interms if budget with quality unlike tecno or infinix
Re: Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
Oraimo won use style pursue new age comot from market..
Re: Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android by Raskass: 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
Oh
Re: Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android by Silentgroper(m): 12:43am On Apr 17, 2021
saphiere:
You buying it for me?
If he buys it 4 u, den d future aint female no more
Re: Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android by saphiere(f): 12:44am On Apr 17, 2021
Silentgroper:
If he buys it 4 u, den d future aint female no more
Okay. I don't want it anymore. Thanks.
Re: Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android by Silentgroper(m): 12:50am On Apr 17, 2021
saphiere:
Okay. I don't want it anymore. Thanks.
Good.
Re: Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android by MartinsD12(m): 3:25am On Apr 17, 2021
sagieramos:

I own an oraimo power bank (20AH), it's the best power bank I've ever use, but can't say the same with transsion smartphones
OK maybe you have not used pova, apart from tecno I don't think any other transmission is worth it or lemme give a thumbs up to infinix note 8 and note 8i but then the only tecno I fancy is pova and a little of spark 7p
Re: Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android by mutvy: 8:00am On Apr 17, 2021
It is Oraimo not Oriamo.
Re: Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android by Youngpo413: 9:21am On Apr 17, 2021
MartinsD12:

have you tried their (single ear) bluetooth earpiece? I want to buy one...
Re: Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android by quolahpoh: 9:36am On Apr 17, 2021
How much ooo
Re: Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android by MartinsD12(m): 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
Youngpo413:
have you tried their (single ear) bluetooth earpiece? I want to buy one...
So far it's oraimo quality is guaranteed
Re: Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android by Theanyanwu: 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
Very beautiful. I trust oraimo
Re: Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android by Drpeey(m): 8:42am On Apr 18, 2021
It's 15k, you can order on their website. But it's 17-19k on Jumia
illicit:
How much nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android by xtervaganza(m): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
Bought this
Re: Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android by Ezlynn: 3:37pm On May 14, 2021
You can't go wrong with Oraimo, quality is guaranteed.
Re: Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 14, 2021
lekki1444:
does it do ecg
?

Re: Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android by Yinksy09(m): 8:42pm On May 14, 2021
I got one for myself from their website and the OS W-16 smartwatch is fantastic.

Re: Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android by scarycuteface(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2021
How much is this now? Learnt they're even doing a price slash but I'm not sure
Re: Oriamo Launches Smartwatch In Nigeria, To Work With IOS And Android by scarycuteface(m): 8:47pm On May 14, 2021
Yinksy09:
I got one for myself from their website and the OS W-16 smartwatch is fantastic.
it looks so nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thl, Zopo, Jiayu, Oppo, and UMI Phones Discussion Thread / Oppo A12: Specifications and Features / How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.