Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,791 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde (19909 Views)

UNN Lecturer, Professor Mfonobong David Udoudom Caught Pants Down In GS Building / Seyi Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC Prof Ologunde / Meet Michael Olufisayo Ologunde, LAUTECH New Vice Chancellor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by etokhana: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
According to the document below, Professor Michael Ologunde has been asked to step aside till further notice by the Visitor to the institution, Governor of Oyo State, @seyiamakinde

Re: Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by Greatest100(m): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
Why was he sacked? Is it based on recommendation of the governing council or the governor unilaterally relieved him of his appointment. Things like this is bound to happen aftermath of the ownership status handed over to Oyo state from co-ownership with Osun state government.
I think the governor want to bring in his own candidate. Anyway best known to him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by aremuforlife(m): 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
Greatest100:
Why was he sacked? Is it based on recommendation of the governing council or the governor unilaterally relieved him of his appointment. Things like this is bound to happen aftermath of the ownership status handed over to Oyo state from co-ownership with Osun state government.
I think the governor want to bring in his own candidate. Anyway best known to him.
You asked a question, you also answered the question

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by Moferere: 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
Step Aside grin grin grin

Babangida's terminology

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by festacman(m): 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
Is Professor Michael Ologunde related to Ayo Fayose or something? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by Amotolongbo(f): 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
Greatest100:
Michael Ologunde is from Osun State.
I guess he was sacked, possibly due to the fact that he is from Osun State and the school now belongs solely to Oyo State.
He was appointed when both states still run the school together.

25 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by Penguin2: 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
Makinde, “silent but deadly”.

The man I wanna be.

You won’t hear me talk, but if you cross my lane you go collect. In fact, double collecting.

Ride on Makinde!

PDP starboy from the Westside.

Those who call you audio can come use my early morning poo for breakfast grin

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by donpapa(m): 4:17am On Apr 17, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Michael Ologunde is from Osun State.
I guess he was sacked, possibly due to the fact that he is from Osun State and the school now belongs solely to Oyo State.
He was appointed when both states still run the school together.

Oops! He’s more like the sacrificial lamb..
Btw, he was only asked to step aside undecided Perhaps he might be recalled cool ..But then, anything is possible in this part of the world

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by Ipromote: 4:17am On Apr 17, 2021
I hope it was a necessary action. I don't know the details so I really can't conclude. All the best!
Re: Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by Mokason288(m): 4:18am On Apr 17, 2021
Isa patami is a confirmed terrorist. May God protect his own.

16 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by money121(m): 4:22am On Apr 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by inumidun2010(m): 4:22am On Apr 17, 2021
This MAN talk less and DOES MORE... THE SILENCER

8 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by DarkCaesar(m): 4:22am On Apr 17, 2021
Makinde should face the security issues riddling his state and he wouldn’t have made this stupid decision if the school is still co-owned

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by tillaman(m): 4:23am On Apr 17, 2021
Ologun lo

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by Hassanmaye(m): 4:25am On Apr 17, 2021
Mokason288:
Just like Jerry Gana spokesman of Boko Haram 2019, and the the CAN helicopter found with weapons in 2015 during jonathanian term

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by 9jaRealist: 4:25am On Apr 17, 2021
>
He who pays the Piper calls the tune...
>

3 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by juman(m): 4:27am On Apr 17, 2021
Of course. The prof. also expecting it.

This is nigeria nah.
He is from osun state.
The governor want to choose somebody from oyo.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by juman(m): 4:31am On Apr 17, 2021
The way the governors change VC of universities anyhow does not make sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by na2016: 4:32am On Apr 17, 2021
donpapa:

Oops! He’s more like the sacrificial lamb..
Btw, he was only asked to step aside undecided Perhaps he might be recalled cool ..But then, anything is possible in this part of the world

Sacrificial? If the state now owns the school alone, then this bound to happen
Re: Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by veekid(m): 4:34am On Apr 17, 2021
VC awon yahoo yahoo, vc awon dobodobo
Re: Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by Maxymilliano(m): 4:34am On Apr 17, 2021
The VC must have crossed the red line to be shown the exit door

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by Mokason288(m): 4:36am On Apr 17, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Just like Jerry Gana spokesman of Boko Haram 2019, and the the CAN helicopter found with weapons in 2015 during jonathanian term
So Jerry Gana was under US Terror watch list ?

Or you feel Us will just accuse a minister without proper investigation

Why is ur god Isa Pantani not trying to defend himself

Anuofia

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by Bash92(m): 4:40am On Apr 17, 2021
Apart from the fact the VC is from Osun, they never get along even before Governor Sheyi inauguration.

All the best to Prof. Ológunde, within a very short term in office is presence was felt. I think no internal ASUU strike during is 3 year reign

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by dimexy247(m): 4:44am On Apr 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by SlayDaddy(m): 4:49am On Apr 17, 2021
I saw it coming

4 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by Jerryherd: 4:50am On Apr 17, 2021
cool

Tyrant...

Audio Makinde made promise to pay all their outstanding salaries after full ownership is granted by Osun... Now he is sacking them for asking for their sweat and blood, if it's to spend on one PDP Election or the other or pay thugs that's where you see him

5 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by louqas: 4:51am On Apr 17, 2021
Mokason288:

So Jerry Gana was under US Terror watch list ?

Or you feel Us will just accuse a minister without proper investigation

Why is ur god Isa Pantani not trying to defend himself

Anuofia

Is ISA PANTAMI on US terror watch list ?

Or you just want to keep blabbing isa is a terrorist all over the internet

6 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by oloyedewaris(m): 4:54am On Apr 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by larrybabanla(m): 5:05am On Apr 17, 2021
veekid:
VC awon yahoo yahoo, vc awon dobodobo
lol, u no well
Re: Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by noleflendum: 5:05am On Apr 17, 2021
Mokason288:
ipob terrorist spotted

4 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by AmigoDeDon(m): 5:05am On Apr 17, 2021
I am not surprised...
Re: Oyo State Governor, Makinde Sacks LAUTECH VC, Professor Ologunde by larrybabanla(m): 5:10am On Apr 17, 2021
I was expecting this, this is Nigeria... what has issa pantami got to do with this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Best Graduating Students In Nigeria Universities / UNN Suspends Postgraduate Programmes Indefinitely / Admission Into TOP UP Degree And HND Conversion Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.