Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

"I Have Never Been In Possession Of Any Illegal Substance" -Rapper CDQ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Have Never Been In Possession Of Any Illegal Substance" -Rapper CDQ (371 Views)

CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) / Rapper CDQ Shows Off His New House (pictures) / Rapper CDQ Chilling With Akon, Wizkid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have Never Been In Possession Of Any Illegal Substance" -Rapper CDQ by damilola4162(m): 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6508626/rapper-cdq-granted-bail-still

Popular Nigerian rapper Sodiq Abubakar Yusuf, better known as CDQ, has released an official statement after he was arrested by NDLEA officials for allegedly being possession of Cannabis, Newspremises reports.

Recall that on Wednesday, April 14, the Nigerian Drug Law Enforcement Agency NDLEA, picked the rapper up from his Lekki home after they got intelligence that he was in possession of the banned substance known locally as ''loud'' (read here).

CDQ denied this hours later via a tweet. He said they were "false accusations" and cursed those behind the allegations. He added that their aim is to spoil his name .

He has now released an official statement.

The statement shared to Instagram reads in part: "I have never been in possession of any illegal substance in whatever form, neither have I ever had any cause to process, traffic, sell or use any illegal substance."

He added that he has instructed his lawyers to ensure that matter, including "defamatory statements by several persons" is "followed to a logical end".

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/i-have-never-been-in-possession-of-any-illegal-substance-rapper-cdq-denies-ndleas-claims/

Re: "I Have Never Been In Possession Of Any Illegal Substance" -Rapper CDQ by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2021
Its the beef between him and seyi tinubu.

Seyi tinubu set him up.

P.S- everybody smokes weed, wether loud or arizona or sk or ordinary kush.

Ndlea officials sef dey smoke, even yomi sars dey always rep marijuana in his songs.

This is Nuthing but personal vendetta against see the queue.
Re: "I Have Never Been In Possession Of Any Illegal Substance" -Rapper CDQ by damilola4162(m): 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
cchub:
Its the beef between him and seyi tinubu.

Seyi tinubu set him up.

Are you sure?

1 Like

Re: "I Have Never Been In Possession Of Any Illegal Substance" -Rapper CDQ by Charmingrascal(m): 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
The CDQ too get mouth na so he go come social media dey begin para for matter when no concern am.

The other day he came on Twitter and started ranting about Seyi Tinubu. Wetin happen wetin join una he no gree tell us wetin happen na half gist we get.

You sub Burns boy today, pop bottles with him.tommorow.

NDALA say u dey cooperate as you don dey snitch on your friends wey dey follow get kpo and powder for house.
Dem say if you continue to dey cooperate Dem no go move u go sanko.

Ibile Mugabe!

Amebo dey disguise
Re: "I Have Never Been In Possession Of Any Illegal Substance" -Rapper CDQ by damilola4162(m): 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
Charmingrascal:
The CDQ too get mouth na so he go come social media dey begin para for matter when no concern am.

The other day he came on Twitter and started ranting about Seyi Tinubu. Wetin happen wetin join una he no gree tell us wetin happen na half gist we get.

You sub Burns boy today, pop bottles with him.tommorow.

NDALA say u dey cooperate as you don dey snitch on your friends wey dey follow get kpo and powder for house.
Dem say if you continue to dey cooperate Dem no go move u go sanko.

Ibile Mugabe!

Amebo dey disguise
Re: "I Have Never Been In Possession Of Any Illegal Substance" -Rapper CDQ by mountmoriah(m): 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
OK.
Re: "I Have Never Been In Possession Of Any Illegal Substance" -Rapper CDQ by Duru9(m): 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
What could you've said
Re: "I Have Never Been In Possession Of Any Illegal Substance" -Rapper CDQ by sepede2275: 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
damilola4162:

Are you sure?
Re: "I Have Never Been In Possession Of Any Illegal Substance" -Rapper CDQ by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 17, 2021
damilola4162:

Are you sure?
Yep
Re: "I Have Never Been In Possession Of Any Illegal Substance" -Rapper CDQ by illicit(m): 6:03am On Apr 17, 2021
Dam niggar
this guy is not a real niggar, he is just a gangster wannabe

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Youtube - Tb Joshua Responded To Youtube Ban On His Channel. / Today In History- Queen Elizabeth II Was Born / Kiddwaya Breakdown In Tears Talking Of Erica & Nengi Truth (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.