Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized (41411 Views)

21-Year-Old Woman Falls Into Domestic Well In Kwara And Dies (Graphic) / Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? / Are Energy Drinks Really That Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by meobizy(f): 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
This is the thread where Nairalanders come to type lies? Okay.
Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by Richthekid: 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
Really
Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
doggedfighter:
I avoid energy drinks not because anyone told

me to but I just have the feeling that something is not right with it.

Carbonated drink is a no no for me too.

Good choice
Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by Slimsly100(f): 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
Black bullet nor be energy drink na. That shit is vodka with some tonic abi rum self(in lil' qty)
Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by mhktaryan: 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kriss216:
My horrible experience with Black Bullet is still evergreen in my memory.

Back in 2012, a can of black bullet can knock you off for 3 days.
Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by mhktaryan: 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kriss216:

I concur bro
Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by unity004(m): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
Vasgas:

Bamidele, which set?
. 2018 and u?
Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by Vasgas: 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
unity004:
. 2018 and u?
You mean 2018?
is Prosper your class rep?
Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by unity004(m): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
Vasgas:

You mean 2018?
is Prosper your class rep?
yeah, what of you?
Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by Vasgas: 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
unity004:
yeah, what of you?
JoJo na u .

I don Sabi u
Thanks to nairaland for acting as a precursor and activator for this pathway
Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by unity004(m): 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
Vasgas:

JoJo na u .

I don Sabi u

Thanks to nairaland for acting as a precursor and activator for this pathway

reveal yourself pls
Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by Vasgas: 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
unity004:

reveal yourself pls
Oya take this Hint
The walking library
Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by unity004(m): 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
Vasgas:

Oya take this Hint
The walking library
wink
Vasgas:

Oya take this Hint
The walking library

i don spot you already on another topic
Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by Vasgas: 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
unity004:
wink

i don spot you already on another topic

u try
Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by Shancca: 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kriss216:

Could you please share?
Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by maasoap(m): 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ogbeni111:
I have some experience with fearless too, whenever I drank the whole bottle of fearless, I would not sleep for that night and the next day its still in my system... After this I drank only half of the bottle per day.. The rest I will drink it the other day. Then of recent I notice whenever I drink it I felt sharp pains and I felt full too full that I will be feeling like detaching faeces. If they dash me fearless now.. Na run I go run..

I have got a colleague who drinks as much as two Fearless daily, mostly one. I warned him severally. Just two days ago, he complained of sharp pain in his lower right side of the abdomen. Like something grabbed him there for hours.

I only take predator and sometimes climax... I fear fearless now oo

You stopped drinking fearless but already drinking predator that has just been released into the market! What is the difference?
Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by byinks(f): 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
mrcrabs:
I went for SUG night back then, drank one black bullet when the whole show started next thing I woke up when they were already packing chairs. Omo the drink off me since then I no dey use eye see that drink, I hate it like crazy.. angry grin

I can't believe these stories about black bullet...the taste is crap but all these reactions..
Men you guys are weak or something...
Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by Emperor88(m): 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kriss216:

You just remind me of my horrible experience with black bullet...I can bet my left balls my experience was worse... mine was around 2014/2015 tho.
Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by Emperor88(m): 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
byinks:

I can't believe these stories about black bullet...the taste is crap but all these reactions..
black bullet is not an energy drink, It is an alcoholic drink mixed with Vodka just like Desperado mixed with tequila. It's about 25% alcohol volume if I'm right. The blue one is actually the energy drink .

1 Like

Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by Emperor88(m): 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
Paxxcarl:
When I mixed bullet with absolut vodka..I saw hellfire
Lmao ....you mixed vodka with vodka?. Thank god you are back from hell.
Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by mrcrabs(m): 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
byinks:

Weak you say? That drink is just too strong that is the honest truth but if it reacts differently to your own body then no problem. What works for A might not work for B
Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by Tinyemeka(m): 12:04am On Apr 18, 2021
During my undergrad days, we used to go for all night jacking, a.k.a TDB.

To ward off the sleep, a friend introduced me to one candy they called Kona café. A coffee-flavoured sweet. I'd buy about five of them and consume them as I read through the night. However, it wasn't long before my body got used to that and the sweets were no longer effective in preventing me from sleeping.

I needed something stronger and switched to taking hot cocoa with coffee to battle sleep. Of course that didn't last for long. I remember one funny incident that happened one night. I was still in the hostel and took the usual hot drink. I just lay in bed reading and within the next 30 minutes, I'd already fallen asleep.

Was so frustrating for me that I decided to forgo milk and just mix Nescafé in cold water, then gulp down the bitter stuff. I did this for about 2 weeks, until I went full blown hardcore. angry

I'd just open the tin of Nescafé, scoop 3 teaspoons and dump them in my mouth raw. Chew on it and then wash it down with a sachet of cold water. Coffee when hot, has that pleasant, burnt aroma. But when cold, it gives off this evil-tasting, bitter-sour taste. This was what I used to make myself go through whenever I chewed the raw stuff. My rationale was that the more bitter it tasted, the longer I could remain awake. So this became my last resort in remaining awake all-night and reading till daybreak. I knew it was taking its toll on me, because I'd suddenly develop sweating spells, my body would go clammy and my heart developed irregular beating patterns. I swear, there were times when I'd be walking and suddenly discover that my heart had skipped beats for a few seconds.

I was managing all these until one day while writing in class, everywhere just suddenly bstarted spinning and I couldn't even see my hand or the book I was writing on. I was sitting down mind you. First thing that passed through my mind then was: How can one get so dizzy while sitting down? I couldn't even sit. Had to leave the class and look for a place to lie down until the dizziness stopped. It wasn't just the dizziness, but I would get very weak, my fingers and toes would get cold and I'd be seeing colours before my eyes.

Throughout that day, I didn't know what might have caused the sudden dizzy spells. It was much later that I began to suspect that caffeine consumption might have been the culprit of my predicament. I immediately dropped the habit and threw away the remaining tin of coffee. Needless to say that I continued to suffer the dizzy spells and heart palpitations for roughly an additional 5 months until they gradually wore off. I'm pretty sure I came close to dying or having a heart attack, with that first dizzy episode.

These days I only use coffee sparingly, when I wish to enjoy the flavour with my cocoa drink. Even at that I still get to suffer the effect hours later in the form of cold sweats, sourness at the back of my throat and shaky hands. But wetin man go do?

I sometimes marvel when I hear the quantity of coffee Americans get to consume each and everyday.
Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by byinks(f): 4:05am On Apr 18, 2021
mrcrabs:

Weak you say? That drink is just too strong that is the honest truth but if it reacts differently to your own body then no problem. What works for A might not work for B

I drink it unmixed....the only thing I can say is it makes me a little restless but that's all.
Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by lebete3000: 8:03am On Apr 18, 2021
hefelove:
This one wey everybody dey crucify black bullet wetin happen?

I come even dey think sey na black bullet the guy drink.

Like sey caffeine & black bullet na same tin...
Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by ofiko123(m): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2021
How is that my business??
Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by Chioma99(f): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2021
i really don't know about spinach farming and am yet to see enough information on it here in nairaland.
please is spinach farming really also profitable?
Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by OnyeOlokoro(m): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2021
Kriss216:

I can vividly remember what black bullet did to me in 2013.
till date ah still dey fear that drink
Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by Horus(m): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2021
The best energy drink is coconut water

Here are 8 health benefits of coconut water.

Good Source of Several Nutrients.
Have Antioxidant Properties.
Have Benefits Against Diabetes.
Help Prevent Kidney Stones.
Support Heart Health.
Reduce Blood Pressure.
Beneficial After Prolonged Exercise.
Delicious Source of Hydration.
Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by khome(f): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
airsaylongcome:
Lol

And there's no day that goes by without me drinking at least One Black Bullet and One small stout
You are enjoying�
Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kriss216:

Last month, I drank 2 black bullet like say I drank Pepsi, and I was gunning for the 3rd can.

They have reduced the alcohol content in it.

I mean huge reduction.

Don't know if anyone else notice am.
Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by Trutherme: 5:49pm On May 13, 2021
kuuljay:
fish brain I go drink 10 of that drinks smoke Benson take step down.nothing go happen

And then push wheel barrow join am grin grin grin

You have really wasted your life for nothing, since you were deported from Ghana. Olodo!

2 Likes

Re: A 21-year-old Man Who Drank 4 Energy Drinks A Day Hospitalized by umuerri1(m): 12:57am On Dec 17, 2021
Hi bro I’m having same issue rn I consumed black bullet for like once in two weeks that’s two cans a night twice in two weeks and all of a sudden now I have palpitations
How were you coping during your time? With the palpitations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lasaka Habila, Policeman Electrocuted In Abuja While Cutting Tree / Can A Man With One Testicle Impregnate A Woman? / Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.