Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools (19924 Views)

Primealert Strikes Deal With Katsina Government Against Banditry / Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) / Katsina Government Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools by Hallabee1(m): 9:27am On Apr 17, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Are you tryna say Igboho is a dog or that he looks like a dog? cheesy grin grin

Aje....

dont misquote what she said. Igboho has his own protection just like some of our security bullet proff... Those dogs can't withstand this so called bandits
Re: Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools by knyte(m): 9:28am On Apr 17, 2021
How much salary are the dogs been placed on.. Nigeria is a joke grin
Re: Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools by godofuck231: 9:28am On Apr 17, 2021
Where cattle intelligence gas failed , dogs run it better
Re: Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools by YoungAncient1: 9:28am On Apr 17, 2021
I am sure it is those dogs that local hunters use
Re: Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools by Joseph08(m): 9:28am On Apr 17, 2021
One day u go hear say Dog bite one student for the school grin

Aboki undecided
Re: Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools by kense88: 9:28am On Apr 17, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
What baffles me in this country is how we have so many leaders and politicians who are so bereft of visionary ideas. So they think what the security network cannot do, it is animals that will do it? Tuehhhhh !!!
visionary you say ? They even lack common sense
Re: Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 17, 2021
I thought Muslims don’t like dog? They should sha feed the dogs well o.
Re: Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools by Emola12(m): 9:30am On Apr 17, 2021
Hmmm... I reserve my comment
Re: Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools by mikemiyaki: 9:32am On Apr 17, 2021
Katsina not Nassarawa
xpressionx:
Dog pepper soup will soon become cheap in nasarawa
Re: Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools by geladinho1(m): 9:32am On Apr 17, 2021
xpressionx:
Dog pepper soup will soon become cheap in nasarawa
Kastina abi nasarawa. Oga reading is not a crime.
Re: Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools by FBIBOT(m): 9:50am On Apr 17, 2021
LMS1:
Dogs were dem go Lure with piece of meat??
sha RIP TO THE INNOCENT DOGS WHEN they BURST in!!!
In the US dogs works alongside The Cops, But in Nigeria Dogs replaces the Cops....

sorry we nor even get Cops Sef. wetin we get for Nigeria na corpse cheesy
grin stoppet
Re: Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools by membranus: 9:51am On Apr 17, 2021
The easiest solution is to stop boarding school system across the state to safeguard students lives, and stop bandits' access to easy money.
Re: Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools by Ishilove: 9:54am On Apr 17, 2021
I nominate Rottweilers and Doberman Pinschers for the job
Re: Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools by notoriousbabe: 9:58am On Apr 17, 2021
No wonder dog meat is now very expenses in the market
Re: Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools by frowland(m): 9:59am On Apr 17, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje...

so what that guy said is bad abi, you prefer Dogs to CCTV ... your comment made me remember what Jesus said on the cross that it is finish

Cctv cannot do what dogs can do, likewise dogs can't do what cctv can. I have both cctv and dogs in my house and I know first hand their advantages and disadvantages. Find out why there are still dogs at JFK and other tech savvy airports. Thanks
Re: Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools by IKennaGabriel(m): 10:10am On Apr 17, 2021
Don.t tell me is that kind of dog am seeing here
Re: Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools by jrusky(m): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2021
Hahahaha dogs in the face of AK47 very hilarious move. Plenty dogs on their way to early graves.

So now Muslim keep dogs and want to use them as gaurds ba?

Very interesting!!!
Re: Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools by Stallione(m): 10:18am On Apr 17, 2021
chaiiii,replacing them with nkita ekeuke angry
Re: Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools by OlujobaSamuel: 10:20am On Apr 17, 2021
How will they train the dog, isn't dog haram for a Muslim to touch? Or sharia no reach there?
Re: Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools by duduade: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2021
Nigeria is finished

Loool
Re: Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools by eeetuk(m): 10:31am On Apr 17, 2021
"The Katsina State Government have approved the employment of dogs by the security personnel deployed to secure the state’s boarding schools."

Good idea!
But, I think the better idea is to ban boarding schools all together for several reasons. First , boarding school is too controlling on individual freedoms. Second , boarding school exposed students to greater danger like kidnapping of multiple students. Third, boarding school has not proven to make students learn better than those who don't live in boarding school. Fourth and finally boarding school allows bad students to share criminals idea among good students.
Re: Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools by Bahamas95(m): 11:32am On Apr 17, 2021
Everyday I regret being a Nigerian.

Re: Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools by Vickym1(f): 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Are you tryna say Igboho is a dog or that he looks like a dog? cheesy grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na u talk oo

1 Like

Re: Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools by MrBONE2(m): 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
Maxymilliano:

grin
Make I laugh small

The whole security architecture of the State should be replaced with dogs, starting from the Chief Security Officer, who controls the security vote's

grin

Re: Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
Interesting
Re: Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools by Itg2150: 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
Good for them.

Please am in need of content writers in all niches.

Its urgent.

Send your Cv and abstract to savedworld2004@yahoo.com
Re: Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools by ayenale1(m): 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]na hunger go kill the dogs
Re: Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools by Hallabee1(m): 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
frowland:

Cctv cannot do what dogs can do, likewise dogs can't do what cctv can. I have both cctv and dogs in my house and I know first hand their advantages and disadvantages. Find out why there are still dogs at JFK and other tech savvy airports. Thanks

so whats the life span of a dog and CCTV...do you know how many dogs has been at that JFK house,keeping, food ,treatment. There are dogs in white house and also CCTV .

But you make sense though
Re: Katsina Government Employs Dogs To Secure Boarding Schools by peculiar2233: 12:33am On Apr 18, 2021
GreaterFuture3:
True to that, yes Trained Dogs would complement the Efforts of the already existing Security Personels on Ground.
We hope for the Best
Stop deceiving urself and be wise otherwise d name on ur moniker might not come reality for u
I repeat,
Be wise!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Excludes 26 Professional Bodies From 2024 Budgetary Allocations / Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov / President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.