Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 (20863 Views)

Senators Exchange Blows As Biafra Mentioned / Drama As Biafra Agitators Take On Buhari At His Hotel In London / Catholic Priest Emerges Biafra-INEC Chairman, As Biafra Plans Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by ebos(m): 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2007
@ doyin13

I believe the war will be taken outside South East this time.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2007
laudate:

Why on earth would I call for back up?  Hehehe. . . .you actually get more pathetic by the minute, small fry. smiley You just love speaking from both sides of the mouth, don't you?? And while we are on the subject of women who use their brains appropriately, I can see that you have not bothered to use yours'. Anyway, that is not suprising. If memory serves me well, you have exchanged some very disrespectful words with her, in the past. So who are you trying to fool??

It's obvious that your facade is slipping, you hater. Keep trying to tell the world that you don't hate the Ijaw in one breath, and then turn round to use your sly mouth to insult them on other threads, in the next. The world can see through you, babyosisitia! tongue

ROFL.
I almost fell off my chair with laughter.
a case of pot calling kettle black eh
knock yourself out! grin,
please don't get a cardiac arrest on nairaland.
It's not worth it biko.

TOH someone needs you to come and abuse me o,where art thou?
wonders shall never end
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2007
Make, i tell una wey dey train another tribe 4 poxy war. Please Make i tell u (MR PROXY TRAINER). Why una no dey come
face una war alone. why every time una dey look 4 ally. go straight and fight your war ,if u got battle men. Your opponent have made it clear 2 you , that they are 24hrs battle ready. Tell me, Why are u training proxy.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by laudate: 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2007
McKren:

There is nothing wrong in asking simple question, may be you might also like to explain to us why your gospel of tolerance for simple questions did not prevail when someone simply inquired about someone elses tribe on this thread.

You Laudate questioned why people wanted to know his tribe and whether they wanted to turn the thread into Igbo VS the person's tribe.

Wanna know what I figured out? I think it does your heart a great pleasure inciting hate amongst others while they abuse one another. And you were disappointed that I spoke to Obong nicely and you tried to incite more hate.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Why would I try to incite hate between you and Obong?? I sabi who you be? wink Please stop jumping to illogical, untrue conclusions.

I wanted to know why you were asking about his (i.e. Ono's) tribe, simply because it was NOT relevant to the issue being discussed. That was why I turned it into a joke. You guys had already turned the whole thread into an exchange of words with Ono. I really don't care if you want to set each other ablaze, but please take it out on the street, and don't derail the thread.

Already, you had claimed he was Urhobo, while another person was speculating if he was Ogoni. The whole thing had stopped being about the Biafra war, instead it had turned into a flexing of muscles between you and Ono. Do you remember?? Good. Frankly, I was just tired of all the animosity, so I cracked a joke about the ethnic group thing. Is that so hard to understand??

finally, what you claim to have figured out is nothing but a pathetic lie. If you do not know what a person is thinking, ask!! People should not make fraudulent, untenable allegations, when they cannot figure out what is on another person's mind. Quite frankly, my posts are quite explicit and each one speaks for itself, so there is no need to read any strange meaning that isn't there, into it.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by Xris74: 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2007
Why are all of Laudate's ''enemies'' Igbo? Something must be wrong with him/her
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by laudate: 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2007
Xris74:

Why are all of Laudate's ''enemies'' Igbo? Something must be wrong with him/her

Hehehehe. . . . .oh, I can see that you are deliberately trying to pick a quarrel with Laudate. Oya, jump on the bandwagon and knock yourself out.

The only enemies that Laudate has, are members of that tribalistic cartel who are too myopic to see beyond their noses. Those people have also been attacked by folks from other ethnic groups. So maybe there is something wrong with them too. . .or what do you think?? cheesy
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by laudate: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2007
doyin13:

LOL

Statements like 'the Igbos have no finer friends thatn the efiks and Ibibios' are so corny its untrue

Naija people too funny.

Well we Yorubas are regarded as traitors by everybody.

So I guess 'the Yorubas have no finer friends than Togo people''

Hehehehe. . . . .stop making me laugh so much!! Where did you get that joke about Yorubas and the Togolese, eh?? grin

When people say the Yorubas are not trust-worthy, I laugh. The ones I have met are trust-worthy, sha. . . .except for one chap that pulled the stunt called "cunny man die, cunny man bury am", when I was younger. Ah, well. . . . . .one out of a hundred, can't be too bad. wink

Ooops, I forgot! This thread is supposed to be about the Biafran war. What was I thinking?? cheesy
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2007
u get am true,
YORUBA best friend and brother na TOGO people. oh I see, na why YORUBA like TOGO well well
YORUBA behaviour bi lik TOGO behaviour.
ebi lik sey na one Mama born dem.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by McKren(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2007
Laudate

The evidence on this thread speak volume for themselves, its not about big gramma or semantics.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by lovemajek(f): 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2007
The prolem still remains Tribalism. let us speak as one family and the rest willbe given to us by GOD.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by laudate: 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2007
McKren:

Laudate

The evidence on this thread speak volume for themselves, its not about big gramma or semantics.

Stop jumping on the bandwagon to do 'follow-follow' in order to spread more anti-Laudate rhetoric. Show what was said, written or stated, that qualifies Laudate to be the butt of all your wise cracks! Post the written evidence here, in black & white and let the public be the judge. sad

Am not Ono, so stop trying your silly tactics on me, 'cos it won't work. I fit borrow you my contact lens, in case you cannot see well enough to tell the difference!
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2007
choi Laudate, breeze don blow nyash don open. all man don sabi yu.

Make u kuku change name
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by laudate: 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2007
mikeansy:

choi Laudate, breeze don blow nyash don open. all man don sabi yu.

Make u kuku change name

Sabi me like how?? Na wa for you o. Did you take time out to read all the posts made in the entire thread at all?

Why should I change my name, eh? I don't have any problem with it. cool

Instead of some people to focus on the topic being discussed, they have turned it into a Laudate-bashing forum. It shows that they have very little or nothing to add to the Biafra issue.

Hehehehe. . . .God dey!!  wink
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by Iman3(m): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2007
This insidious Igbo-hating hermaphrodite(Laudate) never changes. grin grin
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by laudate: 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2007
I-man:

This insidious Igbo-hating hermaphrodite(Laudate) never changes. grin grin

And the Laudate-bashing, moronic, demented, devious, identity-switching, cowardly, tribalistic chameleon known as I-man a.k.a 4-play has not changed, either.  cheesy

Pity, the Racism,Tribalism,Sectarianism thread was put to rest. You would have found people who share your propensity for hatred in there, I-man. Now buzz off and stop hanging on my coat tails, kid.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by Iman3(m): 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2007
laudate:

Pity, the Racism,Tribalism,Sectarianism thread was put to rest. You would have found people who share your propensity for hatred in there, I-man. Now buzz off and stop hanging on my coat tails, kid.

Thanks for informing me that the Racism thread has been closed. A  whiz through our profiles will confirm that the "Racism and Tribalism Thread"  ranked as your second most popular destination while it ranked as my 7th most popular destination.  grin  grin

If Donzman,Afam,NineToFive,I-man,Mikeansy,McKren,BabyOsisi.e.tc refer to you as a craven Igbo hater,it becomes fatuous to keep refering to all your Igbo accussers as crazy tribalists.

Your modus operandi-surreptitious attacks on Igbos-reflects a recreant mindset.Calling you a coward will be an insult to cowardly people.Your vacousness transcends cowardice,if you were not so rectal-cranially inverted,you might start to see  the need to seek a cure for your Igbo hating mental illness.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by laudate: 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2007
I-man:

Thanks for informing me that the Racism thread has been closed. A  whiz through our profiles will confirm that the "Racism and Tribalism Thread"  ranked as your second most popular destination while it ranked as my 7th most popular destination.  grin  grin

If Donzman,Afam,NineToFive,I-man,Mikeansy,McKren,BabyOsisi.e.tc refer to you as a craven Igbo hater,it becomes fatuous to keep refering to all your Igbo accussers as crazy tribalists.

Your modus operandi-surreptitious attacks on Igbos-reflects a recreant mindset.Calling you a coward will be an insult to cowardly people.Your vacousness transcends cowardice,if you were not so rectal-cranially inverted,you might start to see  the need to seek a cure for your Igbo hating mental illness.

I have never denied visiting the Racism,Tribalism,Sectarianism section. Why should I? grin If that thread ranked 7 on your destination, maybe you should add the times you spent online as 4-play (in addition to those other multiple identities you adorned) to the list. It would boost the ratings, I assure you.

I only pointed you in that direction, because that section is more suitable for your war of words, not a serious political forum like this one. At this rate, I might have to hand over the title of Chief Whiner to you. You have done enough to win the award!! cool Oh, by the way, thanks for listing members of the tribalistic cartel here. You actually forgot to add Xris74, dimka, chichi81 and Aba4life to the list. Well, what do you know?? Misery loves company they say, but so does hatred, too. Feel free to add more new names to the list, if I have ommitted any.

As for the surreptitious attacks on Igbos, which you claim I perpetrated. . . .I beg for the umpteenth time, paste those attacks here o in black & white, instead of making wild, fallacious claims, you retard. Kindly explain in (black & white as well), precisely what you mean, without being offensive. I know its' hard, but try! Maybe someone can then offer you panadol for your headache! I must say am impressed that you took time out to go through a dictionary, in order to find enough bombastic words to lace your slimy response. Hehehe. . . .keep up the good work, slowpoke. angry  Chei!!

But don't kill yourself with hate, kid. Go for confession and get it off your chest. Must confess though I-man, you have finally lost every modicum of logic and sound reasoning. undecided

And finally, if you were not normally so. . .ehm, let me borrow your own words here. . "rectal-cranially inverted,you might start to see the need to seek a cure for your Laudate-bashing mental illness."

How does that sound, eh? wink
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by Afam(m): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2007
Racism, Tribalism, Sectarianism Section?

Hmmm.

Laudate, if that section scores high on your stats then it means that you may have embarked on a bad journey as regards hatred.

I go dey pray for you small small make God touch your heart.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2007
Laudate

I no sabi why person go dey go Marijuana house everyday but e say him no dey smoke am??

Man get a life and try a bit of ROMANCE
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by laudate: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2007
Afam:

Racism, Tribalism, Sectarianism Section?

Hmmm.

Laudate, if that section scores high on your stats then it means that you may have embarked on a bad journey as regards hatred.

I go dey pray for you small small make God touch your heart.

And you have also embarked on an evil journey of no return, with your campaign of calumny against me. If you do a content analysis of the posts I made in that section, most of it was spent settings things straight, and not spent on any form of hatred. I leave the preaching of hatred to folks like you, who have a large dose of it in your souls.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by BlackMamba(m): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2007
I find the following link very informative on the Biafran war.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/report/1992/AAA.htm
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2007
First of all, i must commend you guys on how fast and accurate you all have been in your written English and articulation (good or bad as the case may be). This thread has been more of an english class than the what Sam Omateye dumblly wrote.

Another person i strongly admire for his/her English use and fast thinking whether good or bad is Laudate, even though it has been very clear that she doesnt give a hoot about a tribe called Igbo.
Now what bothers me is why do some people care whether she likes them or not?
My own sincere opinion on loudgate is that she has the right to hate whoever she wants to hate and she should have no apologies for that.

As regards to Ono's comments so far, i feel that he too has the same right to hate the Igbo tribe; only that he went far BY cooking up some lies to run a whole race down. It's very unfair!!!

@topic: problems and resolutions.

It will be very unfair too to wholely link the cause of Biafran breakoff to oil and coup as we are being forced to believe in papers, even though these might have been part of it. Igbos were starting to be marginallized in the militaray and have been massacered before the said 1966 coup and alot more.

resolutions:

Ethnic hatred will never stop in Naija especially on the Igbos so far poverty, curroption and illitracy takes the lead.
Tell me, who will have the time to carry guns, kidnap, rob or kill if at least 90% of Nigerians has sound education, good health, good road, shelter and enough to eat?

So the major resolution remains a good leadersip in government or just a sovereign state of BIAFRA.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by doyin13(m): 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2007
@nuzo

Taking a cue from you location,

I suggest People's Republic of Biafra

Has a nice ring to it don't you think

grin grin grin
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by ono(m): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2007
Well, I didn't know Laudate is a lady.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by laudate: 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2007
@nuzo,

Point of correction. . . .Laudate doesn't hate Nd'Igbo!

Some folks just like to make wild allegations without any evidence. Have you taken out time to go through all my responses in this thread at all??

Afam started the allegations (without any proof o!), and his cohorts fell in line behind him. Meanwhile, the actual exchange of words started when McKren launched his missiles against Ono, and Ono replied in kind, as was explained later! How the whole matter turned into a web-match against Laudate, is something I still find baffling. Anyway. . . .God dey! cheesy
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by ono(m): 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2007
Yeah. God dey.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by Planner(m): 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2007
Laudate sorry to ask. Are you are a lady? grin

And if you are that makes you more interesting. wink
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by grafikdon: 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2007
Haba, I thought we've all gone through the 'kissing and making up' stage. Okay, as the class prefect, I will be writing down names of noise makers. . . cheesy

Group hug everyone. . . grin
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by grafikdon: 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2007
Wonder why people think laudate is a she. Doesn't appear like a she to me.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by ono(m): 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2007
@grafikdon,
Na wah o!

@Laudate,
I must say you're a toughie. And if you truly are a lady, you have earned my respect. Impressive.
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by laudate: 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2007
Planner:

Laudate sorry to ask. Are you are a lady? grin

And if you are that makes you more interesting. wink

grafikdon:

Wonder why people think laudate is a she. Doesn't appear like a she to me.

Before I answer the question, can you both please tell me what my gender has to do with the topic under discussion?
Re: Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2007
@Doyin

Too late to suggest PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA for these people.
I think they made up their minds since the late sixties (40 years ago) on SOVEREIGN STATE OF BIAFRA.
I will advice you to spend more time on what to name your area if this Naija eventually break up. Maybe AMALA REPUBLIC OF AFRICA.

Funny guy eehh. Dont even try mocking the Chinese, cos they are far way off than our child's play in Naija. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Omisore Accepts Open Debate With Aregbesola / Dasuki’s Bank Accounts May Be Frozen This Week / The Bad Shape Of Police Barracks, Obalende, Lagos. (Exclusive Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.