Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts (32887 Views)

Wife's Phone Searched & All Contacts Deleted By Her Boss, Can I Sue Or Not? / Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss / Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts by Duplexxx: 10:13am On Apr 17, 2021
Look at how the white pig resemble junkie
Re: Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts by Maj196(m): 10:13am On Apr 17, 2021
Feminist Reportage
Re: Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts by crossfm: 10:13am On Apr 17, 2021
Finally the future is here,and guess what?
Re: Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts by KoshCAD: 10:13am On Apr 17, 2021
saphiere:
Let's give it up to this alpha female.

See his head. Fullish man. On a very serious note, why is it that men can't control their sexual urge?

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtLyPq--0ts

The FUTURE is FEMALE
The way you cannot control collecting money from us.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts by Taylordedon(m): 10:13am On Apr 17, 2021
Ordinary text message yawa don gass..na wah o
Re: Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts by saphiere(f): 10:14am On Apr 17, 2021
officialmario:

can you do without having sex? Or can you pray that God should remove the issue of man from ur life.
Mine can't get to a state that I have to disgrace myself in public like men do.
Re: Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts by Bahamas95(m): 10:14am On Apr 17, 2021
These Chinese people with their small preek nor get self control..... Kudos to the woman, she did a great job.

The future is truly feMALE.
Re: Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts by ictjobber: 10:15am On Apr 17, 2021
Shakkurr:
I don’t see anything in what the man did,she should have just ignored the text instead and blocked him kiss

I don't blame you bro.. It's the Nigerian in you that's speaking..
Re: Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts by Oweku: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2021
saphiere:

See his head. Fullish man. On a very serious note, why is it that men can't control their sexual urge?

Watch the video here

The FUTURE is FEMALE

Use d right word please... "some men"
Re: Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2021
saphiere:

Watch the video here

The FUTURE is FEMALE
There is nothing like alpha female.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts by chachanga: 10:17am On Apr 17, 2021
I thought some dude was asking about why girls sleeping with older men tend to "disrespect" other men in another thread with everybody saying all sorts just now

Facts is inappropriate sexual overtures will always put you up for dragging. You might not like it but the truth is if u do anyhow, u fit see anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts by saphiere(f): 10:18am On Apr 17, 2021
Romanoff:
Rotfl.

Na China she dey, work yapa.
Her boss (the man) is the one being fired.
Re: Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts by Romanoff(f): 10:19am On Apr 17, 2021
saphiere:
Her boss (the man) is the one being fired.

I know that.

I'm just saying even if she had gotten fired, jobs plenty there.
Re: Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 17, 2021
ictjobber:

I know y’all are hypocrites jhare,you will do worst over the text

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts by jrusky(m): 10:20am On Apr 17, 2021
Nice one God bless the woman and God bless those that fired the foolish man.

If it is in my own country it is the woman (the victim) that will be fire or even jail for standing her ground, a country filled with nonentities.
Re: Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 17, 2021
ictjobber:

y’all are bunch of hyprochrites,you will do worst over the text
Re: Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts by saphiere(f): 10:21am On Apr 17, 2021
crossfm:
Finally the future is here,and guess what?
It is FEMALE
Re: Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts by saphiere(f): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2021
i926:

There is nothing like alpha female.
Cry me a river then.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts by matm: 10:23am On Apr 17, 2021
Dts good provided d woman is clean and doesnt flirt with any other guy on earth apart from sex with her husband alone.Otherwise it's hypocrisy and media clout chasing.
Re: Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts by Akalia(m): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2021
saphiere:

Click on the link below to watch the video. Very shameful.

The FUTURE is FEMALE
Seriously is that spelling appropriate?
Re: Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts by Salisu19(m): 10:25am On Apr 17, 2021
If you can control your blokus as a man, you will live a honorable life.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts by fujirice: 10:25am On Apr 17, 2021
Randy boss
Re: Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts by officialmario(m): 10:35am On Apr 17, 2021
saphiere:
Mine can't get to a state that I have to disgrace myself in public like men do.
But to be candid, you also like that thing too
Re: Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts by Pat081: 10:35am On Apr 17, 2021
And they we come here and b using our ladies anyhow
Re: Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts by Thomthom(m): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2021
My comment was deleted because I said its a yeye news abi..
Re: Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Una wise for your eyes abi.

Anyway, Mejiloyon would like to know how your night was grin
I don't like discussing about pit latrines.
Re: Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts by emilfischer(m): 10:45am On Apr 17, 2021
saphiere:
Why is it that men can't control their Johnny Thomas?

Because most men are kit taught how to.
Re: Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts by crossfm: 10:46am On Apr 17, 2021
saphiere:
It is FEMALE

Brilliant grin
Re: Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts by ictjobber: 10:48am On Apr 17, 2021
Shakkurr:
y’all are bunch of hyprochrites,you will do worst over the text

we humans tend to see ourselves in other people... you need to stop harassing people's daughters and sisters, for posterity's sake. Else you will die a very horrible death.
Re: Woman Beats Up Her Boss With A Mop Stick For Sending Inappropriate Texts by Abayolaid: 10:55am On Apr 17, 2021
welldone! u are his boss, u have claimed ur mandate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour / How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly / 5 Reasons Why You Should Write ICAN Instead Of ACCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.