Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Lucifer And His Cohort Can Not Cause You Worries - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lucifer And His Cohort Can Not Cause You Worries (146 Views)

Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lucifer And His Cohort Can Not Cause You Worries by 1nice(m): 10:06am On Apr 17, 2021
1 PETER 5 : 7
Leave all your worries with him, because he cares for you.

Lucifer also know as Satan and the number one leader of the Kingdom of Darkness can not harm any child of God because the Most High God will never allow the will of Lucifer to be done on earth as it is done in the kingdom of Satan. The Lucifer and his Cohort hate the Christians with passion that is why Lucifer wants to destroy all churches of God on earth so that no Churches of Jesus Christ will be involved in intercessory prayers; there by dominating the earth and manipulating the people of the earth to obey his lucifer evil agendas. The father of liars also called Lucifer wants to continue in his deceit to deceive people on earth to worship him the Lucifer directly or indirectly.

1 PETER 5 : 8
Be alert, be on the watch! Your enemy, the Devil, roams round like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour.

The wicked and greedy man called Lucifer also know as the devil and all his agents of darkness are out to trouble the Christians and inflict the Christians with unstoppable worries which will cause the Christians into backsliding in worshipping the Lord of the heaven and earth and in bringing immorality and indecent dressing into the churches of God.

God is faithful to his people and will ensure that Lucifer and his agents are powerless before the people of The Supreme God who obey the word of God. The Eternal God will surely punished Lucifer and all his agents of darkness for all the Injustice, sufferings and wrongs they have cause the people of God and the churches of God. The Lucifer and his agents of darkness will suffer seven times for the crying and sufferings they cause the people of God and the churches of God. The people of the Supreme God will look and see how the Lucifer and his agents are punished.
People of God do not be discouraged because of your troubles but raise your hands towards heaven and pray to the Lord Almighty, who works miracles because the Lord Almighty gives victory to those who deserve it, not to those who are unfaithful to God Almighty.
Know this child of God, the Lord of heaven will send his good Mighty angels to make the Lucifer and his agents troubling you to shake and tremble with fear. By the great power of the Most High God, that unholy man called Lucifer and his agents of darkness fighting you will be destroyed. You have been calling on God for help and today the God of Jacob will help you and his good angels will come and help you in Jesus Christ name Amen.
It is not good for children of God to be worrying at all times. God want his people to have an attitude of I will not worry for the sake of God. As a Christian do not worry because you have a God who is caring, He is the good Shepherd that take good cares of his flocks.

Instead of worrying get down on your kneel, pray to God, tell God that problem that is making you to worry, ask God to help you and to rescue you from your sufferings and believe without doubt and fear in your mind that God will give you victory over your trouble. The God who answer prayers will hear your prayer and will send help and deliverance into your Life.

Worrying is not good for your Christian life, and it can hinder your blessings from God. When you are worrying you can’t concentrate on what you do. Worrying makes you make mistakes which you could have been avoided if you were not worrying. Worry can weaken you from praying to God if you allow it. But I am telling you today that you have a Mighty God who can rescue you from that worries cause by Lucifer and his agents of darkness, all you have to do is to seek the help of God through prayer and fasting. Never give up, do not be discourage, God is aware of your sufferings and he is sending help your way. It will not be long, your trouble shall be a thing of the past. Just believe in Jesus Christ as your Messiah and in God as the one who exist and reward those who diligently seek him. Turn away from your evil and begin to do the right thing always. Do good things, do those things that show that you have repented from your sins. If you have food, share it with those who do not have food to eat. If you have two clothes, give one to the person who doesn't have one. Stop stealing, do not murder anyone, do not commit adultery, stop gossiping, help the poor and stop doing evil.
You can also overcome your worries by asking your fellow Christians, Church members to assist you in prayer.

MATTHEW 18 : 19
“And I tell you more: whenever two of you on earth agree about anything you pray for, it will be done for you by Father in heaven.

You can ask your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ to assist and pray with you concerning the trouble you are facing. There is power in prayer. Pray every day with the following Scripture chapters; psalms 9, psalms 57, psalms 70, psalms 91, psalms 93, psalms 121, and psalms 138. Do not be discourage and afraid. Stop worrying because of the sufferings you are passing through just have faith in God, pray and believe that by the help of God Almighty everything will be alright again.
All is well. Peace be with you in Jesus Christ name Amen. Glory be to God.

Pray with this prayer below ;

PRAYER

My Father in heaven, I thank and praise you for your love which cares for me. Have mercy on me God, forgive all my sins and make me holy again. Help me Lord and deliver me from all my worries. I come to you for help, please Lord give me solution to my worries and let your Love protect me. Supreme God defeat Lucifer and his agents working against me in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ name Amen. May the blood of Jesus Christ cover me and rescue me from my troubles. It is written in the Scripture in Hebrews 12:29 because our God is indeed a destroying fire.
May the Fire of God destroy any power from the Kingdom of darkness responsible for my troubles. I thank You Lord God of heaven for You are good and your love is eternal. Lord I need your help, come to my aid Lord and answer my prayer. Bless me Lord and save me. I praise you the Prince of the heavenly army, the King of kings, the Lord of lords, the great Warrior. I thank You Lord for answering my prayer and for sending your angels to my aid. [b]For it is written in the Scripture in ISAIAH 65:24 Even before they finish praying to me, I will answer their prayers. [/b]Thank You Lord God Almighty for answering my prayer in Jesus Christ name I pray Amen.

(1) (Reply)

What Is True Righteousness In Christ? / Lord! Do As You Have Said / If I Was Born In The 18th And 19th Century.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.