Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

I Don’t Owe My Success To Any Man – Mercy Eke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Owe My Success To Any Man – Mercy Eke (213 Views)

Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview / Kizz Daniel: “I Don’t Owe Music Anything; I Am A God Over Music” / I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Owe My Success To Any Man – Mercy Eke by tonyluyi1985: 10:07am On Apr 17, 2021
The winner of Big Brother Nigeria Season 4, Mercy Eke is angry that some of her critics said that her phenomenal success can be traceable to a man.
In a video uploaded on her YouTube channel she said: “In this part of the world, people believe a man is behind the success of a woman, whether she is married or single. I work hard for everything I own today. When people say a man is behind these things, I find it appalling. However, it does not get to me anymore because what else would one say? It only shows that my success is visible.”
When quizzed by a fan as to her relationship with former housemate and American returnee, Ike Onyema she said: “Break up happened. We are done. That ship sank a long time ago. I am in a happy place and he is good as well. Stop flooding my timeline with this silly question; we are over. So, let’s just keep it moving.”

Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/04/17/i-dont-owe-my-success-to-any-man-mercy-eke/

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Kodak Black Pleads Guilty In Sexual Assault Case / Actress Uche Ogbodo Dismisses Reports Her Baby Daddy Is A Teenager. / IYC's Clever Inodu; Neco's PEO, Okidi, Others Wished Reigneth A Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.