Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Understanding The Art Of Trusting God And Having A Great Relationship With Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding The Art Of Trusting God And Having A Great Relationship With Him (94 Views)

Won't Stop Praying Or Trusting God / Prayer Points On Today's Open : Tithing Is Trusting / Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Art Of Trusting God And Having A Great Relationship With Him by Angelicnigeria: 11:04am On Apr 17, 2021
Today we're going to be talking about how to have a relationship with God. I know, your probably thinking "What?? you can have a relationship with God?" Well yes, you can have a relationship with God. God wants you to have a relationship with Him.
Now you may not realize it but the Bible says that God wants to have a relationship with you. So how do you have a relationship with God? Well that is what we are going to be talking about today.

Here, this Video from Vicky will show you wonders on Understanding the Art of Trusting God and having a Great Relationship with Him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHqPT3ivFac

(1) (Reply)

Want To Leaarn Quran Online In This Holy Month? / 7th Day Assembly Of Chukwuokikiabiama / Can World Peace Be Achieved Through Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.