Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour (42071 Views)

Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram / Policeman Caught On Camera Taking Bribe In Lagos (photos) / Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by fineboynl(m): 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
grin they make if seems that Yahoo guys are the problem of this country. the country is long gone and rusty. the spaniard is an under cover. that what they knows how to do in their in road blocks.

any road block you see it's for extortion. don't be surprised none of the africa country police ask for bribe like it is here. if the police found huge money with that spanish guy they will just waste him.

running allover flashy cars and asking what they does for living. that's not your duty to ask someone what he does for a living. your duty to to ask vehicle particulars, and ownership of the vehicle. they don't know the format to hold the guy for work. hence they are asking for tips.

that why the other one came in and ask what he does for living and if he has family in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by jaxxy(m): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
Naija police can never wear body cam. grin
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by NiklauseFred(m): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
Why is it that 90% of the police officers you see around are all illiterates? Can you imagine this trash?!
Damn!!! I shame for Africa embarassed
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by wink2015(m): 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
A spaniard transiting with a motorcyle across Nigeria through Congo to south africa.

Meanwhile, most Nigerians ( even graduates of geography ) do not even know the road to Congo.

This is interesting.

Coming to the bribe thing.

Nigeria police is cursed when it comes to bribe taking.

That officer that was videotaped is in trouble if the headquarter decides to follow the case.

The other of the police officer chasing and stopping vehicle still have case to answer as they were equally tape recorded as per the manner they go about their policing and security jobs.

BRIBE IS A DISEASE that is so endemic to officers of the Nigeria police.

They do not see money and throw away their eyes.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by daniwise(m): 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
So fucking what??let them ask abeg,Naija too hard
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by Originalsly: 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
Hmmm.... so embarrassing. But as an international tourist he should expect this. I'm sure he did and decided to use the credit card only excuse. He knows credit card use is very limited in African countries.... he will have cash on him. For me in such a tour..... I'll have like Paraguay currency .... "leave something for the boys"..... four them.... I'll tell them I already gave out all the Naira I had... only foreign currency... but no small bills... 100 only.... which they will demand... but I'll ask for some Naira to compensate ... which they will dash me some..... transaction complete.....they will be happy... I will be happier as I speed off.... long gone before they can Google the currency to find out it's 20 times weaker than Naira.
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by overseasnbeyond: 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
This is so disturbing, how did we get here? No respect for the uniform again.
If you try that here, your ass will be in jail.
Nigeria is a scam
wale377:
Nigerian Policeman caught on camera requesting bribe from a Spanish man currently on world tour with his bike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRVBXtM0syU
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by Ellasure: 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
Welcome to Nigeria my brother from Spain. Nigeria policeman is a disappointment and a disgrace to us Nigerians. You have just witnessed a small fraction and that is why we call for division of the country Nigeria see so that within the tribal enclaves some human dignity and decorum can be re initiated and maintained.

Right now, we Nigerians don't think our being together is helpful.
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by membranus: 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
Bluffly:

You guys should be careful. These policemen did not request for bribe but tips. Exchange of money does not mean bribe. You all should stop looking for every opportunity to discredit the NPF even if we know that they have serious ugly sides.
When we want to win a war of injustice, let's also learn to be just and fair.

So you feel no shame at all from what the policeman was doing?

You must be one of them.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by Philipxxxx0: 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
selemempe:
the country's problem is over population and multi ethnicity.

Many African countries are over growing some of the problems Nigeria can't seem to shake off.

Kenya for instance has 24/7 power supply
Due to multi ethnicity we have in Nigeria with no love with each other, Nigeria will never progress, the early we divide Nigeria the better for everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by MansoryMX(m): 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
Nothing is wrong here. Nobody holy pass. The Spaniard is a damn foreigner he need drop roger for police boys keeping the peace there. You hypocrite people your problem is you always claim you're better than others I don't even know if your stupid religions intoxicate you guys too much. You're the same people that cheated in school exams to graduate, fornicate mischievously, cultism, internet fraud, half naked dressing girls etc but only the NPF is corrupt in Nigeria and they must be crucified for asking incentives from a foreigner in Nigeria without immigration documents. The stupid Spanish guy refuse to give them they shouldn't have let him go they should have contacted immigration on him to scrutinise him thoroughly, who knows if it's a bandit connection for Spanish weapons.

Nke a na-agafe na ike na-abia ndu

Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by Originalsly: 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
daniwise:

So fucking what??let them ask abeg,Naija too hard

... and we hoping for better with this kind mentality.... Naija too hard ... so we must extort... rob... steal... loot and even kill if need be.... so what?.. afterall Naija too hard. Life has a way to remind you of you of the things you say.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by Demolism: 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
The hustling is real. either you dey office in an official clothes or legalise uniforms.

Fighting for his illegal entitlement right to bring food to his family table
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by SenecaTheYonger: 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
They were not even concerned that a foreigner entered into the country just like that.

/

For real. I thought they'll ask him for his papers. It's a miracle that ISIS hasn't cross into Nigeria yet, or they probably have.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by Numerouno94(m): 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
I wonder if we have any security personnel in this country.

Police & BRIBE.

Army & BEATING UP CIVILIANS

Who did we offend in this country?

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by naturefellow(m): 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nigerian Police no dey watch Foreign movie, see how their counterparts dey behave ?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by snowball11(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
A tale of a country in decline! undecided

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by Smilingjoe4(m): 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Police & BRIBE.

so which of them is more preferable for you?
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by Bluffly: 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
membranus:

So you feel no shame at all from what the policeman was doing?

You must be one of them.
All over the world they ask for tips. "What do you bring for us" is not out of place as I can take it as been friendly. Did you see any form of harassment or false claim to extort in the video? Tell me if you as a person have never asked someone what was brought for you .
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by edwardadex23(m): 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
Imagine the impression they just gave him. From the way they are shamelessly begging for bribe to the way one was chasing down a car just to stop the driver. The whole video rigs of unprofessionalism.
Later they will say yahoo boys are spoiling the image of the country.

Who else noticed that he doesn't sound surprised that they asked him for bribe. He said he's coming from Benin. Knowing the level of greed the road block policemen on the Benin road are possessed with, he must have seen a lot before getting to that spot.

I think he was talking about Benin Republic not Benin Edo state
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by hollywater: 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Police & BRIBE.

They didn't even ask him of his Passport. If he is a terrorist now,this is how they will allow him to carry out his plan.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by Muhylonaire007: 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
freemi:
which wallet can I use

Trust wallet
Re: Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour by Muhylonaire007: 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
jamiudarex:

ur whatsapp number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed / Ikorodu Murder Gang, Baddo Nabbed By Vigilantes (photos) / Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.